It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Death Squad Eyed in Terror Strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

WikiLeaks: Death Squad Eyed in Terror Strategy

www.cbsnews.com

A Bangladeshi paramilitary force described by human rights organizations as a government death squad and eyed by the United States and the United Kingdom as part of their counterterrorism strategies received training from the British government.

might have received training from the U.S. government had diplomats not noted that it was illegal to assist groups with such poor human rights records

Human rights activists estimate that the RAB has been behind more than 1,000 illegal deaths since
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

U.S. Ambassador James Moriarty described the battalion in a secret cable as the "enforcement organization best positioned to one day become a Bangladeshi version of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation".

The Brits trained them and the U.S. wanted them to become Bangladesh's version of the FBI?

And the west turns around and criticizes Iran's Revolutionary guards?

People using torture and a thousand illegal deaths is wanted by the West to become an FBI like organization????

This is quite nasty, just look at the type of people we want as law enforcers overseas, gives a look into the future as to what they want as law enforcers here too.

Troubling to say the least.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is one of the thousands evidences what western "democracies" do in foreign puppet countries
Thanks again WL

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'll say it again ... get in sit down shut up and hold on ...

Long train comin' ...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The whole wiki leaks thing is becoming a small crack we are allowed to look threw at a monster that is standing ,only mere inches from us .....Weather YouTube or blogging ,we are in a position to look at the evils but seem to be unable to cry out in unison ...Gee this crazy world is no less crazy today then when Jesus was here .....I guess we need divine intervention and the way I have read it we are going to get it ....peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sad to say, I'm not surprised. We trained Osama Bin Laden; probably the only reason we didn't train these guys directly was the fact that someone could see it.

Our governments don't care what happens in other countries, so long as it's not against our nation. Doesn't matter if it's over our nations ideals.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Are there any terrorist organisations at all that haven't been trained by Western satanist powers? Off the top of my head I can't think of any!

I guess this tells us all we need to know about what qualifications are necessary to court favor with the FBI.

edit on 22-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join