It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon videos from FOIA release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
911blogger.com...

From the looks of it it's a 20 minute FOIA release of the Pengaon attack. I have not looked at the whole video in the rush to post but mentions of the light poles and what looks like a lot of footage of the clean-up process.

Gonna give it a good look and see what the brains of ATS have to say.

Peace

Oh yeah 9/11 was an inside job of course.

Edit to add it is one 20 minute video and a second 30 minute video so even more stuff to analyze.
edit on 22-12-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

2nd edit info from youtube

Clip 1 of 2. Video was taken after the clean-up work and building stabilization by FEMA Urban Search & Rescue Teams. It was presumably recorded in mid October 2001.

Release: FBI FOIPA 1141552
Folder: FBI FOIPA NUMBER 1141552 000 NE506
Source: 911datasets.org
edit on 22-12-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The O.S. is complete B.S.
The animation was a joke ,
Planes cannot fly at max speed "just feet" above the ground.
and that "large amount" of wreckage was not there
emediately after the crash, not on any news footage I've seen.
The grass was not littered with wreckage,it looked like a park.
and those spools were not touched at all.
It took them this long to come up with this ?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

There is no animation as part of the OP, what ya think of the footage, it's hard to say being so long after the attack, mid-october by the notes, although I do agree with your general premise, the OS is BS, I can't believe I swallowed it for so long.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Rather sweeping (and ignorant) comment?

Oh yeah 9/11 was an inside job of course.

Admitting you posted the link, not having seen the videos??

First video, about 2:45....man begins to describe THE PLANE IMPACT, and how it progressed.....

The airplane flown by extremist suicide hijackers. Couldn't be any simpler than that, since there are thousands of pieces of evidence that confirm the facts.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I certainly think it is time for a new investigation, don't you? The OS is truly laughable and the weight of evidence that suggests massive deceit is growing weekly. At the end of the day it is simple, 9/11 was a lie.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Wack, with each post you make it more obvious that your motives are suspect. If I were one of your 'handlers' I would begin to question your ability to sway anyone. If I were you, I'd get as much from them now as you can because your days as a disinformation shill are numbered. Why? because your lousy at it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

The much bigger question is why does it require a FOIA request to get these vids & pics?!?!

If there's nothing to hide - why are they trying to hide it?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks for watching the video and commenting, I can only disagree with your opinion, hopefully we can both agree to disagree but judging from your posts I don't know if you would be able to do even that

Did you see anything else worth mentioning? Soz for not watching it through but I did say that in the OP and to be fair if i did watch it through and had a valid point people on ATS would say I am not an expert and my point would then become mute for some.

But 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I'm guilty of it myself but focus on the facts and not the message, it's more than possible that ATS user weedwhacker is just a regular guy with an opinion and that must be respected. Any thoughts on the OP?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Quite a small hole for a boeing jet to have crashed through.

besides that how would it have been for an aluminium aircraft to go through the many walls of
the pentagon and out the other side.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaphysics

The Pentegon was just one of many errors that happened on 911 that proved the whole thing was a lie. A missile was calculated to totally take down the Pentegon walls in one hit. Thing is in life is even the best prepared plans in life go wrong.

So they were left with a shocking image of aliminum totally punching through many walls and massive steel engines not even denting the walls.

How they get out of this is quite simpe. The corupt media is in bed with the very criminals that perputated this act. So all blame and the truth is defected

On the net they chuck in the odd disinfo agent on these forums with thier sweeping generalizations and straw man grguments and then the Job is done... To them anyway.

Slowly to me the 911 pack of lies is crumbling. In my lifetime in I beleive an American/Duel Citizen who worked directly for the American goverment will be found guilty for this.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

"small hole"?

I just made this post for another thread, repeating it here:

(Important to note, in the above. Taken AFTER the upper floors collapsed downward. You can see the extent of the original damage to first floor. MOST mass of the airplane is central, as you will note in the diagrams at bottom of post).

This is an image composite, for scale and angle comparison...I assume from a "truther" source. Not sure if they have the scale accurate, or not...but at least it gives a visual :

Next, you can get an idea of the internal structural arrangement of the Boeing 757:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aeccec34606c.jpg[/atsimg]

And, different source and angle:

They both show the landing gear extended, not retracted of course. AND, bottom shows the flaps/slats extended...not retracted as was the case at impact of American 77.

Was watching the FOIA video, filmed (apparently) and commented on by a few FBI agents (you can see another guy running around with a commercial-quality video camera, and "FBI" jacket).

The few still photos that float on the Interwebz are poor substitutes for these videos, in terms of perspective. Heck, anyone who's ever taken holiday videos knows how what you experience and see with your own eyes usually looks a lot less impressive when you get home, and show the videos to friends....it's the case of the visual field of view, between human eyes, brain....and camera limitations.

To claim "missile" or "inside job" flies in the face of too much evidence to contrary...NOT just visual evidence, but the entire gamut. Physical, eyewitness, ATC, radar...etc......the well of opinion has been poisoned very effectively, though, by the myriad of "theories" spewed by multiple (and crock) "9/11 conspiracy" websites, for the last ~9 years.

Don't forget, too...a whole lot of the Pentagon "conspiracy" ideas have their roots from the book a FRENCH (hack) author wrote....published rather quickly, too....in France it was issued by the Spring of 2002! Doesn't speak well for any "in-depth" research, does it??

edit on 22 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

besides that how would it have been for an aluminium aircraft to go through the many walls of [/ex

Except there were no walls between the exterior wall and the debris field at the C Ring wall

The two lower floors were open to each other with no partition walls between them

Many researchers have asserted that whatever produced the C-Ring hole had to pass through six masonry walls, since it had to traverse three rings -- C, D, and E. However the exterior walls between the outermost three rings did not go down to ground level, since the intervening light-wells were only three stories deep. The outer three rings were unified on the first and second floors, meaning that the only heavy structures between the facade and the C-Ring wall with the hole were occasional columns. Thus it is plausible that an engine could have passed through the three rings, missing the reinforced concrete pillars, and puncturing the C-Ring wall.

Amazing how conspiracy freaks keep parroting this without checking.......

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"small hole"?

I just made this post for another thread, repeating it here:

(Important to note, in the above. Taken AFTER the upper floors collapsed downward. You can see the extent of the original damage to first floor. MOST mass of the airplane is central, as you will note in the diagrams at bottom of post).

YES! Small hole.

And yet here is a picture of the building BEFORE the collapse.
Notice a certain 75' hole absent from the photo.
Also notice the light poles standing. (I will admit, that other light poles may have been the ones hit, for I haven't compared pics yet.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74a4932de9aa.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-12-2010 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Wack, with each post you make it more obvious that your motives are suspect. If I were one of your 'handlers' I would begin to question your ability to sway anyone. If I were you, I'd get as much from them now as you can because your days as a disinformation shill are numbered. Why? because your lousy at it.

Is there such a thing as a payed disinformation shill? Who does the hiering? How well does it pay?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Is there such a thing as a payed disinformation shill?

No, there is no such thing, at least as far as 9/11 conspiracies are concerned, as a paid disinformation shill. I know a lot of conspiracist would just LOVE to think that they are worthy of special government action, but they are not. Noting, of course, some general oversight that may be consider neccessary when advocating for a "new investigation" starts to devolve into threats.

Who does the hiering?

No one does the hiring.

How well does it pay?

Nobody is being paid to listen or read conspiracy fantasies.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Is there such a thing as a payed disinformation shill?

No, there is no such thing, at least as far as 9/11 conspiracies are concerned, as a paid disinformation shill. I know a lot of conspiracist would just LOVE to think that they are worthy of special government action, but they are not. Noting, of course, some general oversight that may be consider neccessary when advocating for a "new investigation" starts to devolve into threats.

Who does the hiering?

No one does the hiring.

How well does it pay?

Nobody is being paid to listen or read conspiracy fantasies.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a man who could barely fly a cessna some how manages to gain control of a 757 pulls off some amazing manouvers flys in the most protected air space on the planet out witts norad and the whole of the us defence system hits the part of the pentogon that had been recently renovated with out causing any damage what so ever to the grass hits 5 light poles in the process and still manages to hit his target!!!!

wow amazing

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That is all we should have to say. We all have a responsibility to inform one person a week. This isn't the way I saw this playing out, but it has. We the people, are a very large group. If more people knew the facts, saw just this one picture, joined a movement that someone will create, then something can happen about ending their charade.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Weedwhacker,

I don't mean to make this a personal post but I just have to know (because I can't help but notice you're on every thread that interests me so.....I ask); is there any thread that you agree on? Please know I am sincerely asking this respectfully.
You disagree with: Chemtrails, missiles, UFOs, the Moon, 9-11 (perhaps JFK threads too?) and these are just an example of the many 'conspiracy' related topics that you seem to take the opposing side on. Why is that?
Now I can see one or two topics (that might not bode well with you) but, all of these?

I cannot fathom for the life of me how the average person doesn't at least QUESTION some (if not ALL) these controversial events on that fateful day.
Nothing makes thorough sense. Nothing.

I don't believe the majority of us are having any pleasure doubting this event. It's painful, sad, angering and causes lots of tension around some family and friends. So I have to deduce that the majority of us just can not (naturally) wrap our heads around the official story as much as we realize that would be so much easier.

So I pose this psychological question to any and all: Why is it so many people, from around this entire planet, questions the activities or lack thereof, on the morning of September 11, 2001? What do you suppose we are gaining by this? Do you think we were/are looking for an outlet to go against our establishment?
I ask these questions in good intention hoping someone can shed some light on the obvious diametrically opposing sides that some of us seem to be on.

edit on 24-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join