It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart,

Thank you for letting us know your situation. I hope you are well and able to return to ATS.

It seems as if you are receiving warnings or threats from someone who wishes to be associated with 666? The Beast perhaps. Have you seen an increase in threats since you started this thread in particular? I can't imagine that they welcome you talking about them.

And no doubt they've been bullying people for a very very long time.

I think you are very brave and strong for not allowing shadow vandals to intimidate you.

Take good care of yourself!

Toni-star

I can't believe how gullible some people here are. A random person on the Internet forum is making wild calims and you are taking it for granted? I don't understand how anyone can even consider any of these claims to be true?

I believe that the new trend of connecting aliens and demons is just part of the disinformation and fearmongering agenda. I don't think it is at all possible for a sane and educated person to fall for this bull#. Even Nazi UFO theories sound far more plausible compared to this.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

no. tptb want to maintain status quo at all costs. ancient aliens taking power and running things is simply unacceptable to them even if it will make our present situation look and feel like it was crazy as hell.

whoever seeded you with that lie is dangerous. aliens want to make contact but they want to reform savage primitive humans who must still kill to survive. aliens have advanced to a point where they no longer need to kill to survive.

whenever they decide to make open contact, they will have to take complete control of human civilization.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I am posting this information as what it reveals seems to support the fact that there might be Alien entities which have a certain interest in practices we would qualify as extremely INHUMAN.

The Anunnaki are flesh-and-blood, biological beings with abounding pride, arrogance, uncontrollable urges for adult and child sex partners (whether they be willing or forced participants), and they have a great appetite for conquest and control. This warlike race has an insatiable thirst for control of other beings and dominion over other races, and the less privileged classes of the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki developed and imposed complex, oppressive cast and gender systems. They are misogynists.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

The Anunnaki themselves are split into a number of factions, some of which are friendly, and others not. The most sinister thing he alluded to was that one faction of the Anunnaki sometimes preyed on human flesh, having acquired a taste for it. Other factions of the Anunnaki sought to prevent this. Such was the extreme nature of this piece of information that (in conversation) Henry was obliged to make repeated oblique references to it before we finally grasped what he was trying to tell us.

A further update
from 'Henry Deacon'

So it appears that there is Black Projects confirmation that there is indeed at least a faction of Draco Reptilian aliens allegedly from the Orion star system which happen to relish human flesh and feed of their victims.

GETSMART

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Tie in with Secret Societies running Planet Earth with Human Farm Animals exploited by Alien beings:

Here is a very interesting page which resumes much of the structure of how Reptilian Aliens have penetrated our worldy power centers and used Secret Societies and SATANISM to promote their Agenda.

A research project into ritual abuse at the University of Colorado at Boulder found that, all of those questioned had been subjected to intercourse or molestation

97% saw or took part in animal sacrifice
97% forced to take part in sex with adults
97% experienced torture
94% were sodomised
88% were forced to watch or take part in human sacrifice
88% in cannibalism

...What is called Satanism is the ruling hierarchy of the Brotherhood pyramid under the command of the reptilians. Like all the other parts of the network, it is strictly compartmentalized. The highest levels of the Satanic network lock into the highest levels of the Brotherhood, but the lower degrees are not allowed to know the true nature of the organizations they are involved in.

...The vast majority of Freemasons are not Satanists or child abusers, but there is a far greater ratio of them in secret societies like the Masons, than outside. How can you have confidence in justice therefore when, for instance, the Manor of St James’s Freemasonry Lodge, No 9179, consists of the leading operational police officers from all the major units of London’s Metropolitan Police, including the Anti-Terrorist Squad, Fraud Squad, and the Complaints Investigations Branch which is supposed to investigate allegations of police wrong-doing!

...Satanists (genuine ones) are peculiar people. They aren’t ignorant peasants or semiliterate natives. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, and basically highly responsible citizens... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: “I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad.”

...Satanic ritual abuse is a global network, another pyramid of interconnecting groups, with the high and mighty of society among their numbers, top politicians, government officials, bankers, business leaders, lawyers, judges, doctors, coroners, publishers, editors and journalists. All the people you need, in fact, to carry out and cover up your rituals and crimes against humanity. It is not that researchers see Satanists everywhere. The ratio of them in leading positions is very high because that’s the way it is meant to be.

The Satanic networks control the system and so they ensure that there is a far, far, higher ratio of Satanists in positions of power than there are in the general population. The higher you go up the pyramids, the more Satanists you find. Most of the non-Satanists are filtered out before they reach those levels. The result of all this for the children involved is beyond the imagination of anyone who has not experienced the level of trauma that they must suffer.

The Reptilian Satanist Brotherhood

GS

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

no. tptb want to maintain status quo at all costs. ancient aliens taking power and running things is simply unacceptable to them even if it will make our present situation look and feel like it was crazy as hell.

whoever seeded you with that lie is dangerous. aliens want to make contact but they want to reform savage primitive humans who must still kill to survive. aliens have advanced to a point where they no longer need to kill to survive.

whenever they decide to make open contact, they will have to take complete control of human civilization.

they have evolved beyond violence? says who? you pretty much make them sound by benevolent godlike beings.

all this bs that humans suck gets on my nerves. it leads towards hatred of humans and dehumanization.

I see this too much on this forum, dehumanization opens the door to all the hate we see in this world.
I see quotes on peoples signatures bashing mankind and always referring to us as inferiorand.primitive. what a screwed up concept of oneself we have.
this outlook of mankind is what has allowed tyrants to view man as they do so they don't hesitate to kill their fellow man and see them as primitive garbage.

aliens are threat to mankind they give.us bad self esteem and fear of annihilation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If anyone realizes everything is coming together with linking pieces of the past. It doesn't all say aliens, I wonder where they come in.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lol, I contend humans are still the most evil of all life. So even though it may be possible with all the coinciding data and reports and pages of stuff.... no, may as well say it's vampire and unicorns that are killing all the missing children

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I get the point. I don`t know Getsmart from a hole in the wall. Why would I fall for his/her story about being harranged by Reptilious Erectus? Am I being gulible OR do I have superhuman powers that help me discern fact from fiction? Why is it crazy to entertain thoughts of Reptoidus de Phoofertorious?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: the usual.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: you know.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

GS, thank you very much for educating me on the ReptiLIONs and the Annunaki descendents, ect. Good reading. I wish it were in book form. So maybe theres a correlation between Reptilian oppressive top command and the image of the pyramid on the reverse side of the US one dollar bill? That equals MIEC, the POLice, however ya wanna approach it, IMO. Plus there`s at least 2 subliminal Reproid faces that I`ve noticed on the one dollar bill. They live and they walk among us.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: of an oversight.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: spelling error, a precursor to an edit.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I get the point. I don`t know Getsmart from a hole in the wall. Why would I fall for his/her story about being harranged by Reptilious Erectus? Am I being gulible OR do I have superhuman powers that help me discern fact from fiction? Why is it crazy to entertain thoughts of Reptoidus de Phoofertorious?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: the usual.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: you know.

Well, if superhuman powers are the case then it's perefectly fine. I can't help but feel humbled by all this.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
conversely, our own governments can throw on alien masks, shine lights in the sky, and make depopulation look like an ET harvest.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi AntoniaStar,

Thanks for your kind words and the respect you have for sincere truthseekers here, even if at times what we may have experienced is not ordinary. It is in fact getting increasingly harder to discuss topics here at ATS and I am less and less frequently participating in these threads as there are more hecklers and even the occasional narrow minded self-important politically correct thought dictator bringing down the intellectual level to new lows. I wish you patience if you remain here, as it has become an uphill battle to explore ideas and compare notes in such a context.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ignant,

That is quite what a lot of people have found to be a strong possibility, and not just those sensitive to the Blue Beam project or the declarations of NASA's Von Braunn to his assistant turned whistle blower.

However some say that this might even be done with the complicity of real aliens, using a faked attack to muster in Global Unification under the New World Order. As none of us want to lose our national sovereignty the only way to get us to abandon it would be to require us to unite politically and militarily against a common enemy, the invading aliens. That way we'd have a New World Order global government, which itself would be already controlled just like our Secret Government, from behind the scenes by a Reptilian presence among our ruling Elites.

Now how's that for a card trick?

GS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WideOpenSpace,

I am myself totally humbled by the experience I had. It actually humbled pretty much everything I thought I knew. For either I was hallucinating, and even if this does not at all seem to be the case to me upon analysis, I could be wrong and it might have been an induced/programmed experience. If so then I'm far more deeply 'tweaked' by the German doctors than I know. But it did happen to coincide with similar descriptions I have heard from others who have allegedly worked in Black Ops and claim to have seen very much the same thing. So what am I to think? Either our situation is really awfully worse than anything I might have imagined, or else I am what some would call "a nutjob". Let me tell you sincerely, I would prefer the latter than to be sure that these entities are real, are here, and are up to the sort of terrible exploitation of humanity as it seems.

GS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Greyer,

Thanks for posting those incredible pictures of the Rand tunnel system across the USA. Of course, no such tunnel exists, or else we all would have read about it in the Reader's Digest. lol

I guess that not only does the rabbit hole go deeper than we expect, but if we reach down deep enough we might not pull up a rabbit, but something entirely different...

GS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yaluk,

Thanks for coming to the defense of humanity. Who else would stand to benefit from the wholesale demonization of all of humanity other than something which is not human? Are people innately evil when left to their own purposes, or is there such a thing as an evil force which takes over and prompts them to commit certain acts? Are they possessed, or is their nature corrupt? These are the pertinent questions for those cynical pessimistic misanthropists who condemn all of us on the basis that we're human, therefore evil. And is this evil, if not human, something which originates in other beings or is carried and delivered to us by some entity? If so are they ghouls, demons, or dimensional beings? Or could they be physical aliens with psychic abilities able to affect us in a nefarious way?

GS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi Reject,

I don't know which aliens you might be referring to, if they are as nice as you say I'd love to meet one. So far all I've seen is the creepiest king which would rather chomp off your living flesh than give you the time of day. So what does the bring us? Hope that they'll cuddle us and rock our cradle? Reassurance that all they have to do is scout around the universe in quest of a good deed to do for our benefit? Comfort that we are so special that we can only garner respect and love? Or the far more likely situation where we are in a position such as that exposed by the movie THEY LIVE or by the TV mini-series V ?

GS

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well it is a cold dark and stormy October night and the air is filled with the tingling energy of the unknown, so I figured I would pop this old but timely thread back out for any of our newer members who may enjoy just this type of chilling CT...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I believe that most of the harvesting is of human emotions by fourth dimensional beings, a physical harvest of humans would probably occur much like cattle, possibly some kind of dormant implant that can activate and basically we have people being funelled into specific zones in a zombified state.

Who knows really, anyone that believes that the television is on thier side or that MSM is helping them are certainly the ones whom are the "cattle".
edit on 12-10-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Yaluk,

Thanks for coming to the defense of humanity. Who else would stand to benefit from the wholesale demonization of all of humanity other than something which is not human? Are people innately evil when left to their own purposes, or is there such a thing as an evil force which takes over and prompts them to commit certain acts? Are they possessed, or is their nature corrupt? These are the pertinent questions for those cynical pessimistic misanthropists who condemn all of us on the basis that we're human, therefore evil. And is this evil, if not human, something which originates in other beings or is carried and delivered to us by some entity? If so are they ghouls, demons, or dimensional beings? Or could they be physical aliens with psychic abilities able to affect us in a nefarious way?

GS

GS,

I think these beings regardless of what they are cannot interact with us directly without cooperation of other human beings or without opening yourself to them knowingly or unwittingly. If they could they would have already taken a more direct approach. Now many will argue they are beyond our comprehension and blah blah..yet in many instances these same people still give them very human like qualities. So they pick and choose what they associate with ets. Some say they are too advance to be violent.. yet a violent nature can lead for advancement to spread the violence to quench their need for it. Advancement is not only for the righteous it is alos for the wicked. If this were true there would be no successful wicked men and they seem to be the ones who are apparently more successful than righteous men.

As for evil. We have the right to choose and follow our own path. We can be influenced but in the end we have the final call and we should take ownership for our actions. I think that opening yourself up to certain things will mold how you will act.. and what path you take. We are easily conditioned by what we surround ourselves with and by what we put into our mind.

As for aliens/demons/interdimensional beings influencing us... they do influence us..to what extent and do they put evil in us. I don't know, they may decieve us , but that is all just my interpretation and point of view.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join