It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by 547000

Dear 547000

Try to understand the Lamb is a metaphor for a specific point or location, the book of revelations must be read deeply and understood to properly see the coding behind it. So what you see is completely different to what it is and what you think you learned is opposite to the truth. Thus the confusion of revelations is made so that people will have a hard time seeing the real meanings also messages within it. Also what is a word? it is a mere vibrational energy, sound wave or frequency so what one thing means can be entirely different to the truth at hand.

Jesus once said "Seek and it shall be given, see not with your eyes but the eyes of light"

Kind Regards

M

You must only test Gods words with Gods words.

John speaks of it in revelation.

"Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb(Jesus), standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads."

How can Iran be standing with a 144,000 on mount Zion who all have "Iran" written on their forehead? Which would also make Gods name Iran... The obvious is screaming your ears but you don't listen...

If you cannot understand this, you're blind my friend.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I have been researching Revelation for years using Science and Astronomy and this is very easy to answer;
the sun has actually been caught by SOHO 'going out'.

If you had the hidden knowledge that the Freemasons/Templars/Iluminati have had since the last time this occurred, (ie. the Exodus in the Bible-Read Bible and the Kolbrin Bible) all this would be easy to explain.
So I will explain it, as I have been given a brain that links things and the 3 groups above have left clues-nice of them eh??

The Bible mentions an Abyss or Bottomless pit, this is a perfect description of a black hole. Now everyone immediately thinks of the Supermassive one in the Galactic core, well yes this important but there is a nearer one; right next to our Sun!

I suspect you are saying 'I don't believe it or prove it', well I can.
Go to Youtube AriesJedi channel, select the playlist button and then look for 'Evidence of a Black hole'. Scroll down to the bottom four videos.

I have been collecting Youtube videos over the years that prove there is a Stellar Mass black hole in our solar system.
The BH occasionally sucks the light protons and we are left with a Sun that looks like you are seeing it through Sackcloth, or Hessian as we call it now.

The BH is growing by feeding off of the Sun's extra energy and as Planet X has entered the Sun's Heliosphere, that too is feeding the BH.
And that is why HAARP is being used, to use as a shield against Cosmic rays and X-rays and Gamma rays, except I believe it is being used by God to make us to become like Adam & Eve Children of light literally.

By the way Barium Sulphate is the main ingredient of Chemtrails and it just so happens to be the main chemical to act as a shield against Gamma rays.
Interesting eh???
Remember Malachi the Sun with healing in his wings is Planet X.
Just have faith in Jesus and keep His commandments and the first rescue is His Bride.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

The Free masons are completely different parties than the Illuminati as last year the FM were offered £300 bn to share only a select few secrets with the illuminati, do you really think your going to know which bibles they store "so to speak" confidential information? Two years from now Britian will charge £0.60 p/litre of petrol, here's the clue, look around you at the environment tut tut "gulf oil spillage tut tut".

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
29th- 31st March big event in store you better watch the news!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hey DC

Nah it should not be like that I mean there are plans to close down trades soon. Well maybe it is possible but the true hidden knowledge by these guys is mostly in movies. 5% of it is in Religious texts so its hard at times to trace it down fully.

Anyway enjoy the show I got some popcorn do you want some?

Funny how things will change soon

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Dear Jedi

The only Commendmands worth keeping is

To Love

Never To Murder

And Never To you know.

Those are the most important ones and if God or the Infinite Family above gave us freewill why use commandmends to restrict us the?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I believe simplest and shortest explanation is always the right one.

and that is why you believe in god.
"god dun it" the simplest blanket statement you can make.
doesnt make it right.

the simplest explanation for rain is, clouds are crying.
is that what is really happening?

no seals are broken, no seals exist. that is why they are written cryptically, so they can be interpreted and re-interpreted as the situation dictates.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

True true but here is a different thing what if the situation and the sequence to it is changed to a specific code

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
The lamb can also refer to a Muslim nation, referring to the story of Abraham's son Ismail who was to be sacrificed by his father however instead, a lamb was sent down by an angel to be sacrificed instead. Muslims are the descendants of Ismail.

what? Isaac was the one to be sacrificed , Hagar is the mother of Ishmail who is the origin of the muslim nation.
genesis 22:2 take now thy son, thy only son Isaac, and offer him up there for a burnt offering.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

So what happened from March 29-31?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Diceman22

He was off on the date, hadn't thought of it in terms of the real calendar they're using to bring events. It has to do with the 9th wave the Mayans talk about and specifically we can think of these 7 days and nights as the 7th seal.

On March 9th the first day began.

Which is why i was shown what I was shown in my vision regarding the times coming, the vision alluding to the Lamb and the Seal.

This post here, give a very detailed look at what this means: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its really an important read.

My post there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for bringing those things up, they need to be looked at in full, and this really represents the seventh seal as well. But they're bringing these dates into fruition via, their media hijacking our consicousness, in movies, music, news, and what they leak. They're actually leaking information and putting it out in the open, ie. Colorado Airport, and the whole consipracy sites, to pull in events.

And then use back up, HAARP, and other technologies. 9/11 and Japan are very similar. not only their As Above So Below cosmic astrological signs, but also numerological dates, and portals are opened to their negatiaves. But in addition, they have tech in full play at the same time to amp it up or force it in. Ie. 9/11, there are rumors of Israeli sub and missiles, aslo that those buildings were wired to fall so to speak. And haarp created Huricane Erin that just magically appeared, was outside NYC that day, then disappeared and was quickly forgotten, though a rather large hurricane, katrina sized.

I was given a sign in the eclipse in December, 21st, the red moon. I saw something remarkable. I saw the white stacking discs form a Dove and then a Man, the Lamb. I knew it alluded to the 7th seal, but what was shown me related to a previous meditation in which Yeshua/Jesus had unlocked a city for me, a wonderful city, behind a gate, then added this waterfall to my pond in the sun where I pictured meditating. The waterfall was cleansing and related to why there were gurus levitating in my pond suddenly. ie. transformed negative to positive.

The link was that Jesus wore a robe, whiter than white, beyond white. No description of white could explain it.

The moon which had turned into stacking changeable discs was also, whiter than white, beyond white. I coudln't describe this white glow.

This was the LAMB: the white meant purity. But what kind? Love beyond our wildest imagination! Forgiveness, and kindness beyond wildest imagination! Compassion beyond our wildest imagination! Service to Others beyond our wildest imagination!

If Love breaks the seal and asks you to be Love with him, don't be afraid.

The prime directive is to free this world, ie, all of us.

starworlds.blogspot.com...

March 9th the first day was brought in with a cme and they used HAARP for several days ahead of time, still seeing the auroras in California and Japan.

They chose a date that is akin to their 9/11 as above so below. Aquarius for the tsuanmi, and Saturn house of death with Virgo, the harvest and Venus, in the retrograde morning star position.
In addition 3 11 11. And 3's, 6's, and 9's all relate. and 3 equals 11. This relates to the 33rd degree masons too. Also the trinity/triangle/pyramid.

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

this relates to the Japan disaster, the 9th Wave which is the seventh seal, and this

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

In depth look at 9/11.

And all their black magick and spell casting. Along with the media: movies. books music, news and headlines, even conspiracy websites online. Their murals and pictures and info put out in the open just to hijack our consicousness.

An indepth look at the media and its spell casting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what we're dealing with.

But the message I got was this: The Pure Love Lamb breaks the seal and tells us, do not be afraid,it is I, take my hand.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I believe simplest and shortest explanation is always the right one.

and that is why you believe in god.
"god dun it" the simplest blanket statement you can make.
doesnt make it right.

the simplest explanation for rain is, clouds are crying.
is that what is really happening?

no seals are broken, no seals exist. that is why they are written cryptically, so they can be interpreted and re-interpreted as the situation dictates.

How about some quotes from that genius Einstien...
"God does not play dice with the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
"I want to know God's thoughts...the rest are details." - Albert Einstein
"Subtle is the Lord, but malicious He is not." - Albert Einstein
"Strange is our situation here upon this earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose." - Albert Einstein
"Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player." - Albert Einstein
And one of my favorites...
When the solution is simple, God is answering." - Albert Einstein
Just like the poster you insulted. Do you think you are as brilliant as Einstien? really, I'm asking, not being sarcastic.
www.alberteinsteinsite.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

With all due respect, I don't understand how this answers my query at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Diceman22

That he wasn't right about the date itself, there was something else going on, a different time table. But it also relates to the seal, which is something more akin to 10 11 11, and Oct 2011, and a process that takes time.

We need to get our lives in order and live with love, integrity, forgiveness, and seek to make ammends, to really see with Love.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think that you need to read the warning given at the end of revelations...

Also the Lamb of God is Jesus Christ and he alone can break the seals...

The simplest explanation therefore for you interpretation based on what you have written, is that you dont know what your talking about...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Yes, and it related to a meditation of Yeshua, opening a gate and showing me a city and adding a waterfall to my pool, but the link between that and what I saw on Dec 21 or whenever the eclipse was, was that he wore whiter than white, this glowing brilliant beyond white, "whiite" robe.

When I saw the eclipse for some time, there was no moon. I kept drawing it and showng my kids. They saw a moon. I saw slivers, like the top part of the crescent, stacking on each other, and flexible, changeable, whiter than white, beyond white, just like the robe Yeshua/Jesus had in my vision.

These slivers formed a dove, and then a man, who i knew was the Lamb/Yeshua/Jesus, or pure Love, pure Service to Others, Pure Kindness, Pure, Gentleness.

The seventh seal seems to coordinate with the Mayan 9th wave, and Japan was a big start, but they are helping it to come in. I offered some good links above.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow shoot I did indeed overshot the dates sorry about that guys and thousand apologize thanks Unity for reminding me.

Also guys I would like to point out why its hard to locate those dates to 100% as we know the time sequence is way off and so is our calendar. We are at times too fast or too slow to catch up to the original date so at times it might be off.

Again dear readers a thousand apologize and here is an invisible cookie to make up for it

I have chocolate chip and some nut cookies as well make your choice

I am currently working on a post for this thread for you the readers to explain more about Karma and how it is based in this system. There are some wrong and rights but let us just hope it turns out good right???

Anyway what will come later on is the discussion of the surrounding world which I do presume will be fascinating to read about

Hahahaha I guess it is time to point out some movies and famous quotes that those left behind for us to see the hidden trooth hole under our pillow

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Not to restrict us but to guide us; to use our free-will to choose what is right, I see no conflict here.
But overall I agree with you...."Love the lord your God with all your heart, all your mind and all your strength....and love your neighbor as yourself, this is all the las and the prophets.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join