It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I don't think its the end. If the cycles are finishing up now, and I've never seen anything like that black sun before, right after a red moon, Ive never looked into revelations very much as it isn't my favorite chapter, however, its about progression and passing the earth tests and graduation day.

Like attracts like, frequency of Love. Yehsua is the example or model for Service To Others and how to ascend/progress/Become.

We need to do what both Budda and Christ did, one was an example of truly seeking, going within, and the other of truly Finding the Pearl, Living the Love, chosing the feathers or spirit, over the bird, or matter. Light as a Feather. Do not seek earthy treasures, work for those in the Beyond, they're happiness, sharing, caring, Love and that is why we're here, to learn this.

Magician's Apprentice was sharin a new way to look into the scriptures too. Not just the earthly biblical scholars way, for the bible is hijacked by the other side, and represents control, wars, and forcing, punitive, an eye for an eye. Yeshua came, the complete oppostie telling us to renounce the world, walk away from earthly treasures, to not store up food and belongings but SHARE THEM. To not worry about what we wear, our reputations, and to Love, to forgive all, to turn the other cheek. If someone asks you to go a mile with them, go two.

This is about raising frequency to love, overcoming the dark squares or the negativity in the 50/50 duality, and seeing with Light Filled eyes when you read. Reading intuitively. Whole messages can leap out at you, and it further increases the light within you. Being single eyed. Light Filled.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by petar258

thanx for that. i guess the media/tv only react when there is a lot of deaths. not spectacular enough for them.

by the way there is an alignment of sun, moon, north and south nodes of the moon, and pluto with the galactic centre of the milky way. uranus and jupiter are square to this. these aspects are typical of patterns that are present when huge quakes occur. there may yet be another big one.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Budda is about seeking, and going within. Yeshua is about, finding that which you sought. The Pearl. Then selling everything you have, and doing all you can to help others, not to store up any earthly treasures, but only those that do not perish in the Beyond.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday

The lamb can also refer to a Muslim nation, referring to the story of Abraham's son Ismail who was to be sacrificed by his father however instead, a lamb was sent down by an angel to be sacrificed instead. Muslims are the descendants of Ismail.

reply to post by angelonholiday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Angelonholiday

Thank you for your input and great explanation also indeed you hit the right information

5 thumbs up for you.

nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham..That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.-Rom9

For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.-Gal4

There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.-Ps33

because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood Wherefore also he is able to save to the uttermost them that draw near unto God through him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.-Heb7

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.-Heb12
edit on 22-12-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

The Magicians Apprentice,

Well you have stirred up a lot of fun reading through a good amount of the replies But no the moon red this time was caused by the eclipse. Those earthquakes you speak of will be nothing compared to the ones of the sixth seal.

We are presently beginning the fourth seal, the four sore judgements of God upon rebelling mankind. Sword, Hunger, Death and Beasts. These are going to be strong and many die no doubt.

Many more will be martyred under the fifth seal as they bring on the last witness to men. Those under the altar are the ones martyred in the past and are crying out, how long and are to wait as the ones coming also are to be killed as they were.

When that is all done then that sixth seal is the ending scenario..

Hey you are not the first to see like this at a first look so don't be shaken. The real one there will be no doubt.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There is alot of harshness in the war pages of the hijacked bible. The Family Love Us, and want all of us to graduate. This is a big earthchanging sign. It can be a Lion or a Lamb, and that was up to us, the amount of awarness and love in this world. Guess what, we're waking up. I see a Lamb, and Love Love Love.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Did the sun really turn black at the same time? It was cloudy here where I am in Vancouver Canada.

Oh my!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

according to the christian Bible, Jesus is the lamb of God. The lamb of God is not a location. May I ask how di you come to this idea, also, what about the waters turning into blood, or red as blood? hasnt happened. What about 3/4 the earths vegetation being wiped out? hasnt happened yet. and along iwth all the other profecies that havent happened..I beleive you are jumping ahead of the revelations and trying to get to the 7th seal before the preceding ones have all occured...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

This thread's author saw a vision that occurred all at once while he was watching the eclipse. For myself, the eclpise is given for the date 12 21 2010, or 12 12 12, but it was mostly the evening of the 20th, going into the 21st.
I was up for this with my children.

On the 21st I sungazed and was very alarmed and worried due to the black sun taking up my sungazing, it really surprised me. I have sungazed for 1 1/2 years now, often being called out by my connections and sensing Family to do it. I had seen that mural and now the sun loooked like that, and I kept resting my eyes and redoing this only to have the same huge black sun occur.

I was going to write to a very knowledgeable friend and ask him about this. I meditate picturing a waterfall in the sun, and that is my special meditation garden with a window to home/Beyond. But, I was reluctant to even picture the sun.

Then Magician's Apprentice shared this and as soon as he said it I told that the moon wasn't the moon for me. That my kids saw a moon shaped moon, throughout the entire eclipse but I only saw this when it was red, I saw something that was stacking disc, pure glowign white, and it formed a Dove for Peace and an Angel, then it arced into preceding white arches, as if they were going through different snapshots of this in "time" all at once.

When he mentioned his vision and the quake I realized, knew, understood. I also understood something else, this isn't about the bible coming true as the bible is, for it is hijacked by those who love wars and hurting others. This is about seeing with Love and Positivity only. Being the Light Squares. Our Family Loves Us. Is the Earth Changes all going to be the worst case scenarios? Can it be another way? Are we not in a duality school? Can we not see with Light and Love only?

Can we not understand what Jesus meant by his life?

Can we not read things with eyes filled with Light?

I did a meditation some time ago, where I was trying to see a wonderful move back home to the Okanagan, and pictured a house, a pet, and all my kids happy. I was doing a envisioning, Law of Affinity one.

What happened instead in the meditation was a sudden SHFT, in the twinkling of the eye. We all transformed. It was not about destruction or death. It was not about the end!

It was about the SHFT to progression. Nordic ETs/Family walked in from the balcony and drew my older son aside. We were so happy. Even our natures had shifted and we were all competent and highly capable but filled with humor, love, gentleness, all the imperfections and moods gone, overcome.

Edit To Add: What we need to do, with our families first, friends,and everyone around us, community, world, however we can or are led is, to make amends with anyone who we feel hurt us, or who we hurt, ask forgiveness from all, we don't know past life events that could even lead to another hurting us. We should be the ones to be grown ups. Never fight, walk away, put into Love and Peace. If we can pray, pray for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with everyone, in our hearts and nations, in the world.

To not value the world or possessions but pray and put all at the disposal of others as we can. Obviously there are differences, and children need homes. We need to try our best to see with eyes of Love. Nothing in this matter, really matters at all.

The dulaity and frequency is that like is drawn to like when that separation occurs. That we need to renew the pieces, transform, learn from them, ask for forgiveness for the train wrecks many of us make with our lives, and let go of what is weighing us down. The gravity, the shame and guilt.

Let Love in, unconditional Love can work miracles in everyones lives.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Dear WiskettheRabbit

The 5 other seals have been broken for a long time and the other situation about being as light as a feather is regarding the day of the coming. Which will be explained later on but...... in due time thank you for visiting the thread and reading. Also that minor little quake destroyed 70 quiet large sized villages so that is not that small if we compare the numbers.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for your post also time.

Kind Regards

M

What you say has no foundation.

The Bible is entirely coded to expose the Christians and other religions. The "Sixth Seal" decodes to "BS Word", and other similar content. I've worked for 25 years with extraterrestrial presence to decode the hidden language in the English language. See the websites listed in my Profile – there are thousands of examples there.

Turns out, the word "Eclipse" decodes to the date of the Eclipse.

Eclipse:
C+66+66 .. = “Ta”.
Tal-66-66 … = “0″, drop it.
Therefore:
Eclipse = “Eipse”.
ei is Li, L+i, “21″, “U”.
P is 16, book Ne.
Therefore:
Eclipse = “21 N ese”.
e is 5, backwards is 50, L, 12, backwards is 21, U.
Se-66 = “Li”, L+I = “21″.
Therefore:
Eclipse = “2010 AD 12 21″.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

God Bless you my friend, hey message me and maybe we'll meet, I could always use a new friend.

I've been given to know that the prophesies of the book of revelations needn't manifest in only one way, and God does not take pleasure in destruction, and wants to call as many of his children as possible, home (and no I don't mean by dying physically).

My sense is that your vision was/is authentic, and very real.

What this signifies for me, is that soon the living spirit of the living God will be poured out upon the earth, may God help those to choose love quickly, before they've lost the freedom to choose (what horror that would be).

Personally I think we are moving headlong towards, or past an event horizon, or strange attactor of karmic law, and therefore, a final judgement.

And let us not forget, that in revelations, when this "nexus" of judgement comes, that the good will continue to do good and the evil, evil. Therefore, while everyting may appear to be the same, everything will have changed.

We probably need something a little more dramatic to happen however, to shake up the haters and the sceptics a bit.

I am starting to prepare, by letting go of all unncessary suffering, and "prepare him room" so to speak.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes. Lamb of God, Prince of Peace, Counselor, Messiah and Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He who was, who is, and who is to come, the living spirit of the living God, the flow of life, freely available to all who are thirsty, let them come and drink the living water.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
God does not take pleasure in destruction!

Try telling that to the people of Noah's time. Genocide is evil and wrong for Hitler but multi genocide is okay for God

And here is my problem with this great work of fiction - you pore and procrastinate over the fine detail of the bible e.g. Revelations but completely miss the horrors of this very vindictive and egotistical god.

IMHO

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If this keeps up, at some point I'm going to have to change that line by Oscar Wilde in my sig!

or maybe it's no laughing matter, depending on your POV or frame of reference.. or what's in your innermost heart of hearts.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well what I see if, the new world, transformation or ascension will really happen in this time period, and time itself is hard to determine, for there really Is No Time. So to the Higher Ups, what time program are they dialing into? There will be a progressed transformed Galaxy/Cosmos, at the right moment. Is this cycle the one? We ascend progress either like that, or afterwards in the astrals after death.

But there are infinite channels, and the winterland ones are very real. The law of karma or attraction, frequency, I think we will be were we can be in our soul state/spiritual frequency.

Yet, that Prime Creator/Family is here for all of us, and that there is nothing permanent. Even Winterland states are temporal, and in those states one day, everyone makes that U-Turn, or their are retrievals done, and intercession. We don't lose Family members, and everyone is our Family, even those wearing the dark hats in the movie. Everyone is light, under whatever masks they're wearing.

So we need to pray for everyone and seek intercessions and help wherever we can.

I added you to my friendship list.

Warm Wishes. Peace, Love & Light.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
umm I posted in a different thread how the moon looked the early morning of the 21st in RI . The moon was blood red the day before the eclipse. I have never seen it that color before. The funny thing is it was not visible for long due to cloud cover.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Maybe I'm mistaken. It was my understanding that the red moon/eclipse combination occurs every 300 years or so? If so, then I'm not really sure how this could be taken as anything special aside from a somewhat rare occurrence since it means it's already happened countless times before.

The moon wasn't really even red from what I saw that night, more of an orange color.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Are we not now already approaching something not at all unlike the state of the world in the time of Noah?

Water too, can mean more than one thing, same with the ark.

You will never find me questioning the infinite wisdom of a loving and just God, never!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Law of Consequence is real. This world is the physical manefistion of our collective consciousenss. Also not everything is what it seems in stories and fables passed on from Sumar.

Noah's story is written in the Sumerian translations. Epic of Gilgamiesh. I have heard there is war between factions here. The ones running this world and using technology for many cycles are the love of power camp, not the power of love. The annanuki.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join