It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Its ok...I was just meaning general anyway...like what continent you were on to see the sun and full moon at the same time.

No biggie.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm sorry but this isn't about your idea of One, its truly a distortion from my perspective. This thread is about the signs WE believe took place, and what this will mean, without knowing the exact details of earth changing events, the kind of spiritual preparation needed now.

Its certainly OK for anyone to believe what they wish, but this is being written by Magician Apprentice to help, as a kind of encouragement for others to really come up with the basic true simple ways we can wake up to the world and start to Love, to rais our frequency, through a variety of ideas and faiths and beliefs.

The information of infinity and what we see, was given initially to correct someone on the thread who thought the author of this thread was a religous fantaic,.

To go into the other debate others simply have to go to ET_MAN's thread on HH and Law Of One.

And we're not going to see eye to eye, for we're on different levels of insight and understanding here.

It does not have to be about my idea for me to speak that I think you all are wishful thinking and point out you leave many things out from the 6th seal.

I find such ideas that the future is set to be a distraction and it does not foster hope that 'we can make the future'.

Spiritual preparation should always be encouraged....time should have nothing to do with daily reflections. If you seek spiritual preparation because you fear or hope the end is near.....then you have sought with wrong intent.

People should love because they understand its worth...not because someone is telling them we have only a few more years to go.

Im sorry....but I would not be honest in my Spirit to not bring my 'distorted perspective' to where I see a huge distraction to mankind.

We should not seek things of Spiritual nature because of the signs...we should seek because we simply are ready to and we are ready to find understanding in the path we walk. Seeking out of fear due to signs is not a good way to encourage others to 'wake up'. They will seek for the wrong reasons. Then the understanding they gain will come with much distortions.

edit on 22-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I must have missed the preceding Earthquake.....oh wait, no I didn't, because it didn't happen.

I'll worry when I see those human-headed locusts flying around, but not before then...thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I dont know if this is any sign for something, but in Colombia one village with population of more than 900 000 is swallowed by earth. May be no one talk about this because unknown Colombian village is not so important...
colombiapassport.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
reply to post by Unity_99

The next day. I was able to sungaze.

How are you not going blind?

Here is my thread on sungazing SAFELY. It increases your health, floods you with vitamin D, and your pineal gland grows:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is alot of disinfo out on the sun. To begin with 1) you need sunlight, not sunscreen. Sunscreen block the wrong UV. They block the one that incrases your immune and let the harmful one in. They did many studies including in my own province, BC Cancer Research. They were studying workers exposed to the elements, labourers in construction, roofing and agriculture, expecting increase in cancer. They got A significant INVERSE finding.

The Sun is our friend and a source of both immunity, and the input system in this Holgram. ET phone home!

When you sungaze for the 1/2-1 hour at dawn or sunset there is 0, I repeat ZERO UV rating, you can stare without blinking for quite as long as you want. And its well worth it. Of course, do check the online UV times for your area, its posted.

The rest of the day, do it carefully. I blink into it, and look away. Look for 2 seconds and look away. Or a very safe method is to turn your head to the side, chin up, and look wide up and around and let it come in the corners of your eyes.

Rushes of vibrations and many insights will follow.

you can pour your heart out, all you concerns, ask to overcome the problems in your life, and if you raise your frequency, experience contact with Higher Self, Family via that input, gateway, window that stars truly are in this holograhpic school.

We are the sunlight! We are to shine our warm beams of Love. The channel to reach family and our proetction on is the Love channel.

The unconditional, turn the other cheek, see light in all, give love not fear, take no retribution, love everyone equally channel. That brings us into connections, and truth, insight, protection. The dark has no power over light. But we strive to become our progressed selves.

We can take prayers to sungazing, prayers to Father/Mother, Prime Creator, to Yeshua, to the Family. Most of all, be humble, just filled with gratitude because its such a great gift, everyting here is a blessing for us, if we don't give into the negativity. We have a Family watching over, true Parents, and Brothers and Sisters, and every hair on our heads is counted.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
no man will not the end of time.
Says so in the bible.

So basically if no man will no the end of time is...
He could count to infinity...right?
and cause man said it it will never happen.

Just saying ..
I got no idea if the rapture and revelations is metaphoric or what.
But in my 35 years on earth i have learned one thing.
and it has held true no matter what...
A book is a book.
You read em take what you like from them ect...
Look at L ron hubbard and Scientology lol

And Not ONE dooms day prophecy ever wrote down has ever been true.
that includes the bible's.
it gives a riddled answer to what it will look like up to the point .
But never a clear date or a clear description...
So it leaves it's self a way out in a way..no that wasnt it must be another sign when that one doesn't pan out.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I think you're too quick at adapting prophecies, OP. The sky didn't turned all black yesterday night and there wasn't any major earthquake, although the moon was reddish, indeed... as it was every other time there was a moon eclipse.

But an Hopi prophecy clearly says something about a "red dawn" and a global darkening of the skies, and this is set to happen sometime within the next few years. There is also reference, in the Native Twelve prophecies, of a "dwelling place in the heavens" that will crash down on Earth, and would cause their people to stop their ceremonies... this could very well be a meteor-triggered earthquake or something of the likes.
edit on 22/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

As we all know yesterday was the 21st 12th 2010th which was then turned to 12 12 12 then it followed to the 6 6 6.

How does the date turn into the "mark of the beast"??
I think people are looking too deep into this. An eclipse is a natural phenomenon. Theres no supernatural explanation as to why it happens.

edit on 22-12-2010 by EternalChef because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
The lamb can also refer to a Muslim nation, referring to the story of Abraham's son Ismail who was to be sacrificed by his father however instead, a lamb was sent down by an angel to be sacrificed instead. Muslims are the descendants of Ismail.

Excuse me but I believe the story goes like this....
Genesis 22: 1-14

1-2 "After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you" - snip-
13- "And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him was a ram, caught in a thicket by his horns; and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up as a burnt offering instead of his son."

What happened to Ishmael in the desert is found Genesis 21: 10-21

I hope this helps.

Mary

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by petar258
I dont know if this is any sign for something, but in Colombia one village with population of more than 900 000 is swallowed by earth. May be no one talk about this because unknown Colombian village is not so important...
colombiapassport.com...

A sign of nothing, I believe. Bad things happen every day and in my view the original post is just so much gibberish. But yes I hadn't heard of this. Maybe not fashionable enough for the media.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
wow this thread filled up fast...

I'd just like to point out....as a few others did....

the sun didn't turn black.

Are we really at the point where anything that looks similar to whats said in the bible is taken as a sign?

I saw a guy on a pale horse a few days ago...

The sun did turn black in the sungazing for me, after first turning into somehting odd, like a deep emerald clock for two different occasions. And Magician's Apprentice received the entire vision. The earth quake did happen. And was writing to a freind during the eclipse and kept saying I wasn't seeing what my children were, angel is something I wrote live, in a chat which I have a log of, during the eclipse, though that is a private one.

This meteor shower is the stars falling from the sky. And the date was 12 12 12.

This seal will take some time to fully manifest ie. it says that the sky roll up and the land will move and they will come, the second coming. The F O L will be coming soon. This is something very much 2012 sounding. So its going to play out over time. Have no idea whether or not the sun is going to do that for everyone, all at once. But if so, it will be soon enough too.

We need to get ready. To weave garments of unconditional love, so we can withstand their presence when they arrive.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I must have missed the preceding Earthquake.....oh wait, no I didn't, because it didn't happen.

I'll worry when I see those human-headed locusts flying around, but not before then...thanks.

Two earthquakes happened. One was Iran and there are hundreds of casualties. And that has historical ties to the word: Lamb. The other Japan. The seal will be unfolding during this upcoming year, 2011-2012, but we have to transform all negativity. Lets not see earthquakes and the Destroyer.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm glad the moon was only amber colored in my area. For all you that saw it red, the end is near. I will carry on thanks to my geographical location. It was amazing to watch and chilled me to the bone.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by BobbinHood

It was a Lunar Eclipse and the moon was red but the sun was black which is odd. Im not sure what exactly happened but that is what I saw. As well I am a bit confused because I saw the moon becoming red and the sun becoming black.

The point was, I think, that at night time you can't see the sun. Pretty basic stuff. I suppose you copuld say that the sun was "black" because you couldn't see it. As metaphor that works, but you did not 'see the sun turn black.' Under the circumstances, that is impossible.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I believe there are many errors on this thread about the eclipse of the moon on Dec. 21, 2010.

Click Here for a simple explanation.

This explains where and when the eclipse of the moon was seen. I should have been able to view it in my area, but because of an overcast sky was only able to view the ending of it. Wish I had seen the "red" moon.

Mahree
edit on 12/22/2010 by Mahree because: miss a word

link   

Originally posted by petar258
colombiapassport.com...

It only had 8000 people. Over half a million is not a village. I think it is gone now. These things happen. The same number of inhabitants will be mudslided out in Southern California this week.

link   
Lunar Eclipse always & Ever been useful to trigger Earthquake because gravity's forces of Sun & Moon concentrate along the same line

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I felt an earth quake,yesterday. I'm not sure when the eclipse was. But I felt a small earthquake while in my kitchen, Around 900 pm? Idk sometime when it was dark.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

There was a quake,right around the time of the eclipse. get on top of things.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the Sixth Seal has all these attending events take place

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

think about 6:14 a bit more... this is a verse that was likely the basis for the pseudo-science theory
of the magnetic pole reversal because the Earth's crust slipped some 17 to 45 degrees.

i ain't seen 'stars' fall from heaven yet, i ain't seen the polar shift, i ain't seen the leadership
duck into all those underground bunkers yet...
i think your emotions are getting carried away...

its another case of apophenia (finding significance in insignificant phenomena),

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join