It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pillar Point Harbor filmed 12/15/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here we are with yet another UFO video. The good points about this is that it is more then just a little light in the sky. There are other objects around to give it some form of depth or reference points. Down side, the poster added music, but at least it isnt obnoxious.

They were asked why they quit filming it and they said it just winked out on them. Doesn't appear that happened to me, but I wasn't there. Worth a look anyway. Was filmed over water as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think that's the reflection from the light from the boat inside double glass... It seems out of focus and has the same shimmering..
edit on 22-12-2010 by warlok because: added something

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That is possible, but it appears to be hovering higher then that to me. More off the water then a boat in the distance I mean.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
There are other objects around to give it some form of depth or reference points.

Can you help me identify these "objects" that give depth and perception?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I was referring to the boat with the mast in front which has a light on it itself. The object appears to hover above that

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It is not in the sky above the fishing boat , but in the water behind it .It too has it's own mirrored (reversed)reflection in water. Trick of the camera angle .

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The entire lighting and outline of this object looks very wrong. It just doesn't look like it's suspended in space. Plus, if it's hanging in air then why is it creating a shadow and.......on what? Space?

So I hereby proclaim this to be either a deliberate hoax or an innocent mis-identification! I rest my case

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

I was referring to the boat with the mast in front which has a light on it itself. The object appears to hover above that

It's quite dark out, and I will be honest I don't see how a light from a boat could be used as a reference point. For example. How far is the boat from the camera man? What kind of zoom is being used (optical or digital)? How far would you estimate the object in question is from the boat. Is it within 50 yards and or 500 yards?!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It is a little hard to determine much in this vid. The initial light, is of course, boat lights from probably a fishing ship or some such. But the weirder light looks further out... And does seem to have a reflection upon the surface below?

If i had to guess before jumping on the UFO bandwagon, is that the photographer is sitting higher then the fishing ship, and it might be possible a high masted ship is further out beyond the first... If you look at the start of the vid 0:05, you can see the water surface and the long reflection of light put off by the first boat's lights... Which implies that the person is like 20-30 feet above ocean level. Creating an interesting illusion... Perhaps the second ship is even beyond the curvature of the ocean skyline?
edit on 22-12-2010 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting... it does appear to be real (not as in a UFO but a real object) as it has a reflection but...

It appears to be too "static" to be an alien craft. In my opinion. Like someones stuck a flickering neon sign out to sea. But hey, all I am is one man over the internet giving an opinion over a youtube video I wasn't present to witness!

new topics

top topics

join