It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA operating inside Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Some say that cia runs wikileaks, or that they are deeply involved.

If all was an agenda of those agencies, to secure complete control of us.

Then I would if I was and CIA employee, be very pleased by everybody that has downloaded the insurance file.
The possibility in fact is, that it could destroy your pc, and when TSHTF , you wont be able to connect that easily. Buying 'them' some time. Everybody who has downloaded it, is a terrorist.

I know its an outrages assumption, but everything is possible. If I were the controller i would engage in these type's of programs very heavily.

Wikileaks, Wikipedia, Twitter, Google, Youtube(Questionall organisations) The MSM always uses these media types on the news as credible.

So there's a conspiracy.. Anyone who shares this thought??

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am going to my mom's house, they need some help. Installing a sound system. So i wont be able to react the coming hours.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

You see, the thing with these actions is, these agencies consist of humans. Humans make mistakes. Deluded humans who do not respect life have a tendency to turn into megalomaniacs. This in turn results in moves made they would otherwise not make. This leaves their actions open to backlash.

Even if Wikileaks were a CIA front, it is not serving their best interests because EVERYONE and their grandmother will question their government and secret agencies as of now. This is the so called backlash.

Thanks to the internet, people from across the globe are becoming politically aware. They can communicate. Become aware of eachothers situations. This has never happened before and I bet the CIA, if they are behind these things you say they are, could not have foreseen this, or maybe one of the megalomaniac heads of the CIA decided to turn messiah and intentionally cause the backlash.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
For me it seems highly unbelievable that CIA has failed to prevent such a big leak. But of course it's just my humble opinion others may think differently.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And you base this on what? a few paranoid members of ATS?

Seriously these threads have been done to death, there is no overbearing conspiracy surrounding Wikileaks, there is no shadowy hand guiding it, there is no connection with the NWO, Wikileaks is as stated. Nothing more.

new topics

top topics

join