It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ivann1217 here reporting for duty.

I am an Earth Dragon and I have been spitting fire at the powers that be for as long as I can remember. I am glad that, in browsing through this forum over the last few years, I have finally chosen to create an account and start adding my own consciousness to the collective here.

after all, the experience for all of us changes every time a new consciousness is added to the collective. I have been observing this and it is rather interesting to note.

Well, I also have been wondering lately about 1217. i don't even remember where i came up with it anymore. it has been attached to some of my online aliases for some time now...but i also see it a lot in my daily life.

IF any numerology experts happen to wander into this puny insignificant thread...could you shed some light for me?

thanks!

-Ivann1217

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivann1217

Welcome to ATS Ivann1217, wish you the best in your stay. As far as 1217 I dont have a clue as of now but if something does come up I will u2u and let you know. Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivann1217

Hi Ivann1217, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hi Ophiuchus thank you for the kind welcome

thanks for filing away the 1217 info for me in case you ever encounter information about it in your travels.

I have searched the net a few times for things referencing the year 1217...but as you would expect information that old is rather scarce.

thanks again and i look forward to adding my insights across ATS

^.^

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks Sauron for the forum rules. I'll be sure to read through them and not be "that guy" who pretends to, and then on his first real post breaks about every damn rule you guys have

Thank you again!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm a new member too.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Welcome to you too ^.^

and I really appreciate your kind welcome. good to know I'm not the only "noob" on the block

I doubt anyone will come back to this needle in a hay stack intro thread however in case the universe leads anyone back here (or here for the first time) I figured I would give you all some general words of
wisdom.

"In existence there is nobody who is superior and nobody who is inferior. The blade of grass and the great star are absolutely equal.... But man wants to be higher than others, he wants to conquer nature, hence he has to fight continuously. All complexity arises out of this fight. The innocent person is one who has renounced fighting; who is no longer interested in being higher, who is no longer interested in performing, in proving that he is someone special; who has become like a rose flower or like a dewdrop on the lotus leaf; who has become part of this infinity; who has melted, merged and become one with the ocean and is just a wave; who has no idea of the "I". The disappearance of the ''I" is innocence."

that was from a tarot card that i drew for today. You can get a free reading or just a single card reading also for free.

the cards are based around Zen Buddhism so they are very naturalistic and general.

I find they provide me with great insight, and keep my thoughts focused and my body zen...completely relaxed.

so, long story short i hope that someone, somewhere comes across this and discovers something new!

new topics

top topics

join