It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diet Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
There is no diet conspiracy, only diet stupidity.

The only way to lose weight is to eat less. No matter how you get around it, its the truth. Excercising builds muscle, but it will get you nowhere if you still eat for 3 people. Be big, be proud, but dont start crying when your arteries clog. I think Atkins is a sham, like most other diets, because they miss the point: STOP EATING!

You have it backwards. Eat less today, then eat twice as much the next day or fall unconcious. very simple. Excercise is the only way. DO NOTHING AND NOTHING HAPPENS. No conspiracy there. Excercising builds muscle.
do aerobic training. jump rope, jogging, brisk walking, breathing excercises. Invest in a good pair of dumbells, which is approx $20 and you have it made.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello again all dieters and dieterettes! You're not die(t)ing on me, are you?

It's time for some more important information on the Diet Conspiracy. Here's another person to be wary of: Mr Big Time, Mr Universe, Mr Terminator and last but not least, Mr Governor - Arnold. As it currently stands, Arnold not only have the physical power to muscletizify his opinions of "healthy living" on you, he's got the power of his office too. You don't think this is going to not affect you, do you?

Please keep your eye on the Conspirators - not the Calories.

Homer's on Your side. And I'll even challenge that bulging muscletific austrian on a knuckle fight, if that's what it takes.

Homer out

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Actually I believe Homer has a(nother) point here - pun intended.

Dieting should be something you do for your own good, and is probably also the best way to stay with the program.

Personally though, I believe exercise is the way to go.

<< 1   >>

join