It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Face of Darwinism

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Cease with the posturing and let's hammer out the terms of what this debate will be over.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

So you're going to play the bully. Very well, I will play the schoolyard nerd, a role I tended to play anyway. Offer me the appropriate venue for this intellectual brawl, primarily the debate forum so that it can stay one-on-one, and I will engage you in open discussion.

pardon me Mr Innocent !

you threw the first punches on me and I didn't even know you... you may want to check your post history and see your dove tongue aggression in action.

stop following me around and harassing me and this would not be happening.

Super Stalking Troll I have even complained to the moderators about you, requesting an "ignore" button/option and that can not be denied...

edit on 12/29/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
see by American law, in case some do not remember... I am not allowed to throw the first punch.

but MIMS has already done that to me on arriving here so I squashed him !

is he coming back for more ?

only time and the serial patterns of an abuser will tell...

If you guys want I can come with a subject so no one of you has an advantage...just offering.
edit on 29-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm simply trying to get this debate hammered out. Stop with the random personal attacks. I didn't attack you, I addressed your threads in the two sub-forums I most frequent. I'm not following you around, you just happen to be that ridiculous dude shouting ignorant things on my street corner. I have to do something to address the ignorance.

Now, will you please work out the details of this debate with me? Or do you not want to do it?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

I'm simply trying to get this debate hammered out. Stop with the random personal attacks. I didn't attack you, I addressed your threads in the two sub-forums I most frequent. I'm not following you around, you just happen to be that ridiculous dude shouting ignorant things on my street corner. I have to do something to address the ignorance.

Now, will you please work out the details of this debate with me? Or do you not want to do it?

reread this... go get your debate hammered out, I am putting an end to this now ! I want to enjoy my time on ATS without you hunting me... go find another new user to abuse !

pardon me Mr Innocent !

you threw the first punches on me and I didn't even know you... you may want to check your post history and see your dove tongue aggression in action.

stop following me around and harassing me and this would not be happening.

Super Stalking Troll I have even complained to the moderators about you, requesting an "ignore" button/option and that can not be denied...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You do realize if people argument against you in threads you started on PUBLIC forums...that's not trolling, that's called having a discussion

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reread this... go get your debate hammered out, I am putting an end to this now !

Um, you don't seem to understand that we both need to be involved in the terms of the debate. I'm contacting chissler, he should get in contact with you about it after I u2u him. Please come up with an appropriate debate title.

I want to enjoy my time on ATS without you hunting me... go find another new user to abuse !

I already explained that I'm not hunting you, you're simply starting threads in forums I've been frequenting for a long, long time. I started my first threads in O&C in 2006 and my first thread in Religion, Faith, and Theology at the end of 2005, back then it was called "Faith, Spirituality, and Theology".

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reread this... go get your debate hammered out, I am putting an end to this now ! I want to enjoy my time on ATS without you hunting me... go find another new user to abuse !

Now you're avoiding a debate that you suggested yourself.

Also, there actually is an ignore button.
edit on 29-12-2010 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
get back to me when you've pumped up enough to handle a logical and paragraphed debate...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

get back to me when you've pumped up enough to handle a logical and paragraphed debate...

He just told you a mod will contact you regarding the debate to set it all up...so rejoice, he's all yours, this debate will actually happen as you wanted (unless you pussy out)

edit on 29-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

LMAO

nah man, I will be waiting

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Granted you must exclude the starring as a form of scoring because we all know how many usernames you have and how many drones you command.

Man you should get some serious points for paranoia and accusations. I have not entered into this thread because I see it is still at a pointless standstill. Though I have not enter into discussion in a while.
*I have been staring the posts I like *
And no I'm am not a front for MIMS of XYZ or any one else and I do not have drones just to star posts
maybe the other posters are getting stars because what they say is relevant to moving the conversation
forward instead of keeping it going in circles.

Please answer any of MIMS questions just one of them and this thread might start going somewhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I mean MIMS has to win his face back somehow right ?

I only figured it fair to offer the debate, I just hope it can be balanced and not lost in quotes...

for if he does 1 and I mean even one of those multiple quote fecal matter responses I will consider it a sign of his resignation from the debate.

paragraphs and direct responses only, no even quoting what was said in the paragraph above, get it ?
edit on 12/29/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I mean MIMS has to win his face back somehow right ?

I only figured it fair to offer the debate, I just hope it can be balanced and not lost in quotes...

Actually, all I'm hoping for this debate is that you actually start answering questions as you are clearly unwilling in this thread...even if the questions are extremely relevant for the topic of the thread. Given that Madness spent a ton of time writing elaborate responses to your claims, while you chose to just rant without ever backing up your statements, I'd say you saying Madness has to earn his face back is beyond ironic.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

LMAO

nah man, I will be waiting

I'll be waiting too man, should be good!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

see this is the type of response I am looking for.. without even quoting your post above, it takes memory power so I suggest he use notepad or have 2 pages open with 2 various usernames of his choice.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

I know he is just a young kid, via his profile... but is he really ? I don't believe he could tell the truth one whole day in his life if he had to...

but he sure needs cured of his self proclaimed God status and "professed" Atheistic doctrine and actions in which he relentlessly attacks any religion he can find, namely Christianity.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Cosmic is not going to debate MIMS because he know that it is a lost cause. If cosmic can not answer even
one of MIMS questions that he will not be able to hold his own in one on one debate without getting egg on his face.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

A religious person accusing atheists of following a doctrine...the irony is strong in this one

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

This thread is closed.

The behavior and posting for the last few pages was totally not what members of ATS should be posting.
Really disappointing.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...
edit on Wed Dec 29 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join