It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Face of Darwinism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Darwin has contributed so much to the world, the Theory of Evolution was the perfect tool so many Atheists and Dictators were looking for. Or did Darwin beget all these atrocities inadvertently ?

Gotta love these guys, such superior beings... all they were missing was the tool that justified it.

Discuss ?

edit on 12/22/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Oh here we go again

Another video posted from another complete religious moron Harun Yahya who devotes his entire life trying to debunk Darwins theory and evolution, and also claims atheists cause all the worlds problems

-----

Oh, and for the record, Hitler was a Christian...not an atheist (but was raised catholic)...nice try

-----
edit on 22-12-2010 by alien because: ...removed unnecessary personal shots...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am terribly sorry if you can not accept these facts about history...

My intention here is to discuss the benefits of Darwin's "theory" of evolution and how it has been used. One must have a critical sense of histories timeline and what began to happen right after this theory had been introduced.

name any other main benefits and contributions to humankind this theory has given...

In the beginning of the video there are some amazing facts about Darwins racism and in his subsequent book released after Origin of Species.

I doubt the proponents of the theory of evolution have even read Darwins original release to know these facts well enough let alone and book he may have released afterward.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Another video posted from another complete religious moron Harun Yahya who devotes his entire life trying to debunk Darwins theory and evolution, and also claims atheists cause all the worlds problems

may the religious discussions please be directed to the BTS off-topic section dealing in religion and theology.

This is intended to be a somewhat serious discussion on the benefits of Darwin and his theory, if you watch the series of videos complete you may understand a little more about this topic I have proposed.

thank you...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

CLIFFS NOTES OR IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

ugh, posting a bundle of youtube videos does not construe a point.

edit on 22/12/2010 by badw0lf because: this is the last typo I am going to fix, ats is taking a week of xmases to do anything today.. SLOW...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

the point is addressed in my question at the end of my opening statement, also in my subsequent post I have made to the first responder.

I would like to discuss the possibilities of the negative aspects of Darwins theory and the positive and what it has contributed to science that we have benefited from since the theory took off and was used by many to justify their actions scientists or rulers ect.

One I guess just may have to watch the videos and keep an open mind, regardless of who made the videos if one can not accept their point of view I would view this as a sign of closed -mindedness, which is not really a good trait to exhibit.

link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

may the religious discussions please be directed to the BTS off-topic section dealing in religion and theology.

This is intended to be a somewhat serious discussion on the benefits of Darwin and his theory, if you watch the series of videos complete you may understand a little more about this topic I have proposed.

thank you...

Maybe you could request that should not one of your youtube videos have a screenshot preview of "GOD something LOVE YOU" and go on to refer to religious values.

Ignore half your points to get a win, you say?

I fail to see what the point is, if not religious propaganda 'theories' in the face of darwins 'theory'

One is a belief and one is a theory.

link   

How about instead of getting bytchy about one another's own beliefs, try to debate and discuss, this is what ATS is meant for.
Creationism isn't proven.
Evolution isn't proven.
It's wide open for you both to try and prove.

Personally, I would like to hear you two discuss because, while I have read plenty about how Darwin was an "amazing mind," I haven't read what makes him not amazing and there IS ALWAYS that not amazing part.

Too bad you guys can't discuss this without getting emotional.
edit on 22-12-2010 by SlyFox_79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyFox_79

How about instead of getting bytchy about one another's own beliefs, try to debate and discuss, this is what ATS is meant for.
Evolution isn't proven.

thank you Sly, I did not intend one of the videos to show the word God in the screen shot and I do not think I have any control over that. That particular part of the video goes quickly into how the Theory was accepted by religious groups at the time of its introduction.

Darwin had a dark side of racism for one thing, and alot of people do not realize that.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
For those that do not have sound on their work computers, could someone post a list of bullet points or something that the videos are making? I would love to address them, but it is kind of hard without seeing the original evidence presented.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
See, 2:47 in I already am done with it because Darwin is a racist, which is probably true. My personal belief is if a person can't see past racism, then they are blind and will not find any truth at all let alone the answer to life. Darwin was probably sexist too, as most men were of the time.
I'm no creationist either, I believe evolution has more answers. I just hate those answers coming out of Darwin's mouth...if they are answers....if they came out of his mouth.

This is were you guys failed and I know I fail too because I didn't find it myself you say. But I would appreciate your opinions.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
One thing is sure...you ask any dumbass on the street about Darwin and even the dimest will say "oh yea survival of the fittest" even though he didnt coin that phrase.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh here we go again

Another video posted from another complete religious moron Harun Yahya

Hitler was a Christian

Oh and also thanks for making the last respect I had for Christians dissapear.

and in case some do not notice, this video was made by a follower of the Islamic faith not by a Christian... I never even heard of the guy. This is not a debate on religion this or religion that, it is intended to be a discussion on the benefits and the negative aspects of Darwinism.

So I am not attacking you personally... please try to refrain from such severe bias and emotion.

thanks again...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

See, 2:47 in I already am done with it because Darwin is a racist,

and he is, it is written in his own hand...

One must keep an open mind to watch the series complete, I am also surprised that this is coming from a follower of Islamic faith and not a Christian.

pt#4 is quite interesting about Hitler too... and what was added to the Nazi doctrine I think by his own hand.

comes right out of Origin of Species to the T

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Evolution isn't proven.

That particular part of the video goes quickly into how the Theory was accepted by religious groups at the time of its introduction.

Well its hard to imagine what that amounted to. Considering all the majior christain denominations had great efforts going on at the time to take the word to the four corners of the earth. Any christain religious groups that accepted this were just not reading thier own bible.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I may not know enough about evolution or creationism but I know enough about history to say that 5 minutes into it, it is horribly, terribly, and embarrassingly inaccurate.
And the evolutionist up above isn't wrong, Hitler was a christian...but with occult taste to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Mankind did so well before evolution huh. The crusades, religous beliefs killing millions throughout history and burning information that didn't flow with "god". As far as I can tell evolution is not directly related to the slaughter of countless non believers.
Same old song and dance from religous fanatics, let it go man.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yes but dont you see? Darwin moved it out of the religious and into the scientific were there were no longer any contradictions just cold hard facts.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I may not know enough about evolution or creationism but I know enough about history to say that 5 minutes into it, it is horribly, terribly, and embarrassingly inaccurate.
And the evolutionist up above isn't wrong, Hitler was a christian...but with occult taste to it.

part one is very hard to swallow I know, I am of the Caucasian variety myself... lets keep an open mind.

Hitler was a Pagan Agnostic and I am quite sure the Christians know this because he does not follow the Christian doctrine of life, and in fact Muslims are all for Hitler to this day because he was exterminating the Jew's.

makes on wonder why this is coming from a follower of the Quran ?

so back to the benefits and negative aspects of the theory of evolution shall we ?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Whenever anyone uses the term "Darwinism" to describe the theory of evolution you immediately know that there is an inherent bias and the speaker is operating from incorrect premises. There is no such thing as "Darwinism". This is akin to claiming that believers in the theory of gravity are "Newtonists" or maybe "Einsteinists". And didn't Ben Stein already fail epically with this Nazi/eugenics argument?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join