It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truther Debunks no SLAMS Jesse Venturas show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I find it funny that people who say they want to see it, only has to Google it under the video tab and watch it

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
After reading the blog,it seems to me that the writer is just embittered about his own efforts to educate the general public.If there is one thing that will hurt the movement in the long run it's all the petty arguing and accusations it's what damaged the JFK assassination research community for years.
edit on 033131p://1226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
After reading the blog,it seems to me that the writer is just embittered about his own efforts to educate the general public.If there is one thing that will hurt the movement in the long run it's all the petty arguing and accusations it's what damaged the JFK assassination research community for years.

Agreed, egos are dangerous..
Heaven forbid someone knows more than me..
Or gets more attention...

That's what I am reading....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by mike dangerously

Agreed, egos are dangerous..
Heaven forbid someone knows more than me..
Or gets more attention...

That's what I am reading....
Very much so.Jealousy is a sad fact of life...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have`nt watched a lot of Mr Ventura, he does have some charisma and drive.
His show was stretched to accomodate the usual paid adverts. This bores me.
His exagerated promises of the real nitty gritty ( COMING UP ) revelations being shouted at us, did`nt impress me.
The wishy washy interviews with real professionals was not too convincing.

The finale with the lady at the Pentagon was a let down (supposedly elected to represent the people), she was completely devoid of integrity and had no gusto in defending or critising what she was being asked. She even appeared relieved when Mr Ventura gave her a lifeline saying that NIST had been misled, and not her as an individual member of NIST. You could visually see her breathe a sigh of relief. He could have really pushed the point home by asking her if she would re-examine the whole story with him. Why did`nt he do that ?

I hope Jesse Ventura is the real deal, that would be good. We do need the lies of 9/11 exposed.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well there is really one sure fire way to know whether Jesse and his show are actually in search of any truth.
First they air a show about a conspiracy. Then we wait and see if they actually SOLVE that conspiracy at all. If they do, then they are the real deal. If they do not, they might still be the real deal. The proof will be in the second show when they continue to pursue the unanswered questions left over from the first show.

What? He already did a whole season with no answers and just moved on from episode to episode without ever going back to what he never solved? The heck you say.

Well, I am sure he will be doing nothing but pursuing this story until the end, right? He is the real deal. He won't just move on to another topic after this will he?

Sure sure sure. Alex Jones is going to reveal the real truth any minute now. Any good truth is worth taking 20 years to tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join