It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truther Debunks no SLAMS Jesse Venturas show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Who knows what who those kids were- most likely they were the children of the staff in the facility, and that was an on-site daycare facility. The spokesperson did acknowledge that the facility did at a time house families, and the fences were there to "protect" them. Not sure from who or what.

The buildings are there, and they feature high fences, guard towers, rail heads and other prison-camp facilities. That is not up for debate, because they do exist. What I was saying, however, (this is where I think you got confused) is that these facilities could have a completely legitimate reason for being built. For instance, if a pandemic wiped out a large amount of the local population, and the Government had to quarantine those who are infected, a FEMA camp would be where they would be kept, and it would definitely be wise to keep those infected from escaping. So I'm not one who's necessarily in the "they're going to round us all up and exterminate us" group... but having said that, I don't trust our government either.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

By the way, I never said I saw US citizens being detained. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoosyourdaddyo

So you saw a building that you have no idea what was being used for with people in it that you have no idea who they were or why they were there and this is proof that the government has set up FEMA detention centers all over the US?

I better watch that show again.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I enjoy watching that program, and yes I will admit some of it does look staged. The investigators Jesse has with him...well ....they really don't come across as authentic investigators. just my observation....not trying to put any one down.

The show is making some people think.....thinking is a good thing. I would not take everything said on that program as the absolute truth, though.

I watched the program on Fema Camps....and I thought I understood the two people he interviewed at the fenced in facility...with the children playing...saying it.was a detainment center...for illegal aliens. That's my take on it. If the INS takes illegal aliens into custody....they have to be put somewhere.

Now as to the Coffins....or Coffin Liners.....I live not far from a company that makes concrete vaults....for placing the casket inside of when a person is being buried. It is a safety issue.

In my opinion, what they videotaped was a company that makes Burial Vaults out of some type of ridged plastic product. The video of a truck "Hauling them away".....to hide them because Jesse and Alex found them out...was most likely just leaving the factory to make a delivery. Yes there were a lot of them stored at that facility. There are many many burials....everyday...in the US. So, yes, I could see where a company would store them.

But it makes the Theory of Conspiracy more believable....to say the trucks started hauling them away...after they were discovered.

Like I said....I enjoy the program......but don't make something out to be what it is not.

If I am wrong....I quess I will have plenty of company in the Camps.....because I don't believe everything the Gov tells us.

JFK was our last true President.....he did not go along with the Big Boy Power Brokers......so he is no longer with us.

I remember that horrible day just like it was yesterday. So yes....there are some evil Bas---ds in power. We just don't need to have things twisted to fulfill an agenda....or make a TV show....more believable. Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
as long as jesse is helping to open the eyes of people who might not have dipped their toes into the waters of the shadowy stuff that is going on in our country then I fully stand behind him. Once people are exposed to things like the subjects he covers, regardless of whether or not he presents the actuals facts, or just theories that are embellished for television ratings, those same people might be inclined to get on the internet and do a little research themselves.

How many of us started our journey through alex jones? Out of those same people, how many have formed their own opinions, and no longer go to infowars for their info?

as far as the OP, it's a blog. an opinion. and you know what they say about opinions...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

I am right there with you. I thought it was an entertaining show and I am all for anything that gets people thinking outside the box and looking for answers. I however find it frightening that 3 people can see the same show and 1 of those three claims to have seen proof of the fabled FEMA detention camps but is not saying they are detention camps, just that they have inward facing barbed wire to keep the prisoners escaping and thus the FEMA camps issue is proven true. Seems silly to me. Which issue? What prisoners? What were the other buildings used for? How do neither of these men know about the reality behind the coffin liners?

As you said, they tell us a truck is running off to hide them, while millions more just sit there where we can go look at them. Some people see entertainment. Some see a reason to open their eyes. Some apparently saw proof that the government is going to come locking us up on playgrounds.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you trust Popular Mechanics? Here is a link where they explain the FEMA camps.

here

Just how many conspiracies do you expect the government to juggle at the same time?
JFK
Moon
Mars
NWO
Chemtrails
911 . . . .

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The botton line to me is that Jesse getting involved in this is a good thing. He was a Govoner and was a famous wrestler and commentator back in the 80s. People do know him and will listen to his veiws.

On the flip side there had to be some agreement with the TPTB as to just how far he could take this. So cue forever errie music, loud voices, no indepth interviews / or myth busting experiments and hooking up with Alex Jones. Forever giving it a slighty wackey edge.

Remember getting too close to the truth could cost you your life... Just ask Assange.
edit on 22-12-2010 by No Retreat No Surrender because: spelling / too add

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

So you saw a building that you have no idea what was being used for with people in it that you have no idea who they were or why they were there and this is proof that the government has set up FEMA detention centers all over the US?

What iversusvsversusi is referring to are the facilities currently being used as Family Residental Detention Centres. They can be transformed into FEMA camps instantly. Watch the video below. Even as FRDCs they are evil places. With the prices being paid to house these illegals it would be cheaper to keep them at the Hilton. So clearly there is some ulterior motive to keeping this facility open and functional.

www.brasschecktv.com...

TFN

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I agree.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Popular Mechanics...that's a good one.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosyourdaddyo

Please explain a logical way to make any fence with razor wire on it can be one way. Razor wire on top isn't "aimed" at just those trying to get in or out, it keeps ALL people away from the fence. That is about the dumbest thing I've seen from the show, and people keep saying it. It sure sounds bad, though doesn't it? oooooo, directional razor wire........

I'm amazed that anybody even thinks about the show being credible. Between a host who believes truth apparently lies in volume, (as does his buddy, Alex Jones), who makes claims about his military experience that are not quite true, and has been a pro wrestler, actor, and elected politician, he is kind of the poster boy of "in it only for the money" TV.
Even in the ads for the show he says "I keep asking until I get the answers I want (italics mine, paraphrased). Truth doesn't matter apparently, just tell him what he wants to hear and he'll be happy. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

A Truther Debunks no SLAMS Jesse Venturas show,

I fail to see where your "truther", as it were, "slams" or even "debunks" Ventura's show. I read your linked blog and all it seems to do is present ad hominem attacks.
Let's take a look at some of your quotes from the external source, (ex by the way, not quote tags).

is not just a slap in the face, but it’s a knife in the back that spends ALL of its precious prime time doing everything it can to undermine our credibility.

About his team.

Jesse and his crew of “investigators” (his “staff” consists of nothing more than a group of producers from various tv shows,

His conclusion.

In fact, it must have been hard to find such a collection of unreliable and discredited people to respresent the Truth movement.

Jesse Ventura is no friend of the Truth movement and it’s time we let him know it.

I do not see any debunking going on here. It's all opinion with no facts, no evidence and nothing of any value. The only thing I got out of this is that this blogger, willyloman, and/or the author of the original paper, Scott Creighton, doesn't like Jesse Ventura nor his cast. OH NO, what will Jesse do now?

Question, is that ATS's Scott Creighton?

Here are the four main points made in that blog you linked.

1. “Something” isn’t always better than “nothing“
2. “I don’t necessarily believe the government did it.” Jesse Ventura
3. Could you possibly pick worse people to interview than the ones Jesse picked?
4. And in conclusion…

There are all kinds of problems with this pathetic tripe Jesse has tried to pass off as “investigative journalism” the biggest of which being the choice of collective losers, shills, and Truth deniers that he picked for the show itself

LOL...The biggest problem is the people he picked to interview?
"And in conclusion", is nothing more than a personal opinion of the writer and attacks of the people being interviewed. In the end this blog contains no evidence what-so-ever. You have got to be joking!

I knew Jesse was a hack before I watched the show. But to have a truther slam Jesse this hard says something.

You knew Jesse Venutra was a hack before you even watched the show? I don't know what that means but OK. The question is where did this "truther" (derogatory term btw) supposedly "slam Jesse hard"? If this blog is it, then your whole premise is garbage and a big waste of time.

You should have stuck to the original title,
A Truth Advocate Reviews Jesse Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theory – 9/11″

I would like to add the only thing from that blog that I actually agree with.

Jesse Ventura[']s show is NOT the best example of the facts that have been uncovered over YEARS of valid research and work by scores of scientists, architects, military personnel, pilots, and others.

edit on 12/22/2010 by Devino because: Ad ex quote

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Once again, conspiracy theorists agree the truth doesn't matter, as long as it's what they want to believe it just might be true. Where is the logic in that? So all these people "waking up" and looking on the internet for their information? Yeah, that's a good source of info. Everyone knows if it's on the 'net, it must be true.
When people start looking off the internet for their information the world will be a better place. Listen, I primarily come here to debunk "chemtrails". I've read just about every theory out there, and read (actually did read them all, too. Not just a quick look around) all the major "chemtrail" sites. And there is no consensus about anything. Not the who, the why, the what.......not a single theory is held in enough regard to be claimed by the majority of "believers". And the theory keeps changing. It started out as "them" spraying us with "toxins", then pharmacueticals, and now it's "geoengineering". Guess what? Geoengineering is not anything new. It's been around for a lot longer than "chemtrails". How does that fit into the theory? Some would even say that "chemtrails" must have just started earlier than previously thought. It goes on and on......get stuck on an actual fact about something, and just change the theory to fit.
So what will all these finally awakened people research? Where will they find the truth? What guidelines do you suggest they try to come up with the "real" truth, over some other believer's version that is different than yours?
Starting from a half-assed show with lots of credibility problems and not very much actual facts and truth to back them up, all you are asking for is another bunch of ill-informed keyboard warriors who would rather stay in their basement afraid of TPTB, NWO, etc than learn something they didn't know about before.
That's really pathetic.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthFreedomNow

Yes yes, I got it. Jesse Ventura has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that buildings exist. You may find this hard to believe but it is very cold outside where I am right now so I am typing this from...

...inside a building. Yep, that is right. I did not need TRU tv to prove to me that buildings exist. Thank you for explaining it further. There are buildings that are not being used for any of the things people are saying the FEMA camps are and you saw video of them. Proof buildings exist. I got it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I guess they put the razor inwards at prisons just for the hell of it huh...

It is the trusters that have no credibility, only belief, like at a christian "faith" center.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by stars15k

I guess they put the razor inwards at prisons just for the hell of it huh...

It is the trusters that have no credibility, only belief, like at a christian "faith" center.

Sounds like you are thinking of barbed wire, not razor wire. Barbed wire fences that lean inward are actually quite common in my area around all kinds of buildings and not one of them has been or would be good for keeping people IN. Many times when those fences go up, little thought is given to which way they face and for a good reason. If you think it is any easier to scale from one side over the other, I would like to challenge you on that.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

"Reading this will warm the hearts of every truster", so you trust the official story given by the 911 commission?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I think its odd to say the least that someone who spends all their time on ATS promoting the OS, nitpicking "truther theories", and generally doing their best to spread disinfo and frustrate those seeking the truth about 9/11 would find such an obscure blog that a 9/11 truther supposedly writes. Hmmm...
Honestly, this is not one of your best efforts but fits nicely with the online persona I've come to know as samkent. Why don't you ever try to refute those actual pieces of evidence that are consistently cited on this site rather than post this crap? Clearly, just another diversionary tactic.
edit on 12/22/2010 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i don't understand whats so hard for sinnthia to understand. these places do exist. we're not saying the people in the episode were detained in there for a specific reason, but as someone said, you cant argue the existence. and I believe as mr ventura said in the show, if we have our jail houses over flowing and overcrowded, why are these just sitting around unused? Also I believe its proven that these places are all fitted with straight up gas chambers. You can go on youtube and see numerous videos shot by civilians of these centers in their areas. I for one am truly scared in the direction we are moving. These things sitting around, tsa moving to bus stations, every day it seems less and less far fetched, but whats scarier are the people that really do believe their government would never deceive them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join