It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Responds to Assange Assassination FOIA Request -- [PHOTO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Forgive me if there is an existing thread on this already, couldn't find on ATS so here we go:

This is an official response from the CIA per a freedom of information request on current or previous plans the CIA may have to Assassinate Julian Assange. I uploaded and embedded the image below, but the original source can be found HERE:

www.scribd.com...

If I may ask, can we please keep our feelings on Assange out of this one? I'm pretty neutral on the subject and mostly just want to confirm or deny the validity of this letter. Also note that nothing was admitted, so the CIA may full well have nothing to do with it.

Thoughts?

edit on 22-12-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: link fix

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

what he said- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bc of what some president made a secret law, you get nothing. but ill try to be nice and let you appeal for some reason. in which case, i the one denying you now, will deny you when you appeal. have a nice day.

i bet hes the office prick..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It makes one wonder.
If there is in fact an assassination order, I can 100% see why it would be classified. If that is the case, its understandable.
Now, if there is not an order; would they still claim that it is classified? Or would they send a letter that there is nothing in effect.

Note: Its past 6am and I am exhausted, so my mind is not being to logical.
Either way. We'll find out if/when he goes missing or his DNA has been verified to be him.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
let's translate.

Sorry buddy. of course we were going to kill your ass.
however since we don't feel like going to jail. we ain't releasing a damn thing.

btw i gotta let you know that legaly you can appeal. But don't bother. trust me on that one.
bend over we aren't dont with you yet.

love the cia.

lol

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Its their standard template (copy and paste denial of anything that happened or did not happen) letter.

I got one myself when I wrote to them about something else unrelated to this topic.

The whole FOIA is a lot of bollocks if you ask me, its just another thing that was put in place to make people think that we can ask questions so that we do not. The proof of this comes when you ask questions and they are denied just like the letter states.

I doubt that the CIA would attempt to assasinate Assange, I think wikileaks is being allowed to do what it is doing to usher in internet censorship. Its always tell tale when the media start making comments about the internet changing etc.

edit on 22-12-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks, that's somewhat what I was thinking myself. I mean what are they really supposed to do? If there is indeed a plan to kill him, not only would I be highly disappointed to hear the CIA admit to it, but it would give Assange time to plan whatever evasion tactics he thinks he would need to stay out of the spotlight. Yeah?

Thanks again for the info.

new topics

top topics

join