It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand releases UFO government files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

New Zealand releases UFO government files

www.bbc.co.uk

New Zealand's military has released hundreds of documents detailing claims of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

The files, dating from 1954 to 2009, include drawings of flying saucers and alleged samples of alien writing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
First, sorry if this has alredy been posted. I tried searching, but somehow the search didn't give any results at all.

On topic, there should be something to research for UFO activists. The source says that New Zealand's officials have not made any attempt to research or explain the claims, so there's obviously a call for researchers.

I am not big believer in aliens visiting Earth (yet I think that somewhere in universe there are quite likely other life forms) and I think that UFOs in most cases have quite natural explanation. But I don't totally dismiss the possibility that some of the observations might be real UFOs, meaning either alien technology or terrestial top secret technology.

-v

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

PS. At the time I made this topic, ATS search function seemed somehow broken (as it didn't return any results regardless of the keywords). Here's also the previous threads - they have different sources though:

NZ Defence Force To Reveal All NZ UFO Sightings Since 1950 by ATS user ThePyramidAgenda

New Zealand to disclose UFO files - within a week by ATS user IsaacKoi
edit on 22-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i read several of the articles relating this story, but in none of them do they describe any of the disclosures nor provide any link for review.

www.abc.net.au...

oh, but hey i was just doing a search for more info and found this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

duh, i just found my answer to my question

'They had been held by Archives New Zealand, which was to make them available in February after requests from the public, but the Defence Force stepped in, saying it needed to remove personal identification to comply with the Privacy Act.

The Defence Force promised to release the files by the end of this year and is due to make them public this week.'

www.stuff.co.nz...
edit on 033131p://2010-12-22T03:37:42-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
PS. At the time I made this topic, ATS search function seemed somehow broken (as it didn't return any results regardless of the keywords). Here's also the previous threads - they have different sources though:

New Zealand to disclose UFO files - within a week by ATS user IsaacKoi

Hi there,

I've updated the thread I started yesterday to give a link to the files themselves (released today) and also a few other press reports relating to their release.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Try this one:

Original files: NZ's UFO sightings. (Thanks to IsaacKoi).

-v

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yup thanks!

I just posted right after you referring to your latest updates

-v

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
My heart....
Its feeling hope for worldwide disclosure again.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Umm, and it is funny it comes out just before Christmas, as to bury it behind all the christmas fuss and celebration

Well it is an usual trend... I mean, to report interesting stuff on times when there are only few people paying attention.

-v
edit on 22-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
*looks at america*

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

* Holding my breath *

Ah what's the use - they (humans 'in the know') won't release any info until they choose to move us to the next level in their destructive schemes.

ETA - wow, regarding the content of those PDfs. The person who wrote them appears to be an example of someone who has been utterly overwhelmed by the magnitude of what they are trying to convey... Unfortunately, I spy with my little eye a distinct attempt by the military to define UFOlogists as deluded and bizarre...

I believe the 'contactee' whose letters appear in the first pages of Book 2 (on this link - Documents released by New Zealand Air Force...) may well have been contacted by EBEs / had religious experiences, but is struggling to convey what he/she has experienced.

It's a shame, but there we are. Hopefully this person isn't completely alone in this world. By the way he/she has reached out to the military as a means of expressing these experiences, I would guess that he/she is quite isolated and unable to talk to anyone else about it. He/she is certainly in need of some kind of support.

Will keep reading and come back with more thoughts later.

2nd edit - excellent cliched response from Mr Kyd...!!!! (see next post)

edit on 22-12-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Pages 26-27 In BOOK 1 contain information about contrails.

Interesting documents.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Actually it starts at those pages and continues on for quite a bit.

Here's one of the responses from the NZ Government regarding the contrails.
img529.imageshack.us...

"Inquiries have been made and Mr Kyd has been assured that there is no cause for you to be alarmed."

Can somebody save all of the files incase the news website takes them down?
edit on 22/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Can somebody save all of the files incase the news website takes them down?
edit on 22/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

Done...

U2U me if you want copies. Can I upload them to ATS d/ya think? If not, Scrib'd or something will do nicely.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Upload to rapidshare if you can or megaupload etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"alleged samples of alien writing."

Now, this is something I wish to learn more about.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
so the question comes they released all this information... where the hell is it so i can download it online

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
so the question comes they released all this information... where the hell is it so i can download it online

We also posted it on our Awakening Topics Website:
http://(link tracking not allowed)/gkaGL3
You can download it from there.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is what struck me immediately because of my interest in the ancient astronaut theory and it's connection to Egypt:

Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of aliens wearing "pharaoh masks" and alleged examples of extraterrestrial writing.

I'm looking for that information now because I think it's critical that we see what the descriptions of these are and if there are any links to known artifacts or writing.

This absolutely deserves further research.

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
this is another disclosure!
its too much information! but very interesting, worth having a look

could someone find the alleged evidence of alien language?

someone should send this to the guardian and other newspapers....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Airing the report on channel 7 right now in Australia, doesnt sound that thrilling but lets wait and see what the files fully contain.
edit on 22/12/10 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join