It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group threatens to kill Zarqawi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Great news.
Looks like the Iraqis are finally starting to get tired of all the bull

Iraqi Group Threatens to Kill Al-Zarqawi

In a videotape sent to the al-Arabiya television station, a group calling itself the "Salvation Movement," questioned how al-Zarqawi could use Islam to justify the killing of innocent civilians, the targeting of government officials and the kidnapping and beheading of foreigners.

"He must leave Iraq immediately, he and his followers and everyone who gives shelter to him and his criminal actions," said a man on the video.

I never did get Al Z's strategy.
Help the Iraqis get rid for the forign invaders - I understand that part, but then he goes and starts killing Iraqis....why? You want them on your side! I don't get it....

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yeah I've already posted this on ATSNN =)

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Has anybody got a copy of the video? this is very interesting! could this mean they suspect him as being a fake too?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I dont think they think hes a fake. I think their pissed that more Iraqs are killed by these terrorist attacks then americans. Most of these terrorist are not from Iraq they are outsiders just like the americans and there killing Iraqs people. Hopefully these men can give the terrorist a taste of there own medicine. I think this group could be one of the most effective weapons to fight forgien terrorist in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I dont think they think hes a fake. I think their pissed that more Iraqs are killed by these terrorist attacks then americans. Most of these terrorist are not from Iraq they are outsiders just like the americans and there killing Iraqs people. Hopefully these men can give the terrorist a taste of there own medicine. I think this group could be one of the most effective weapons to fight forgien terrorist in Iraq.

Sorry i should clarify what i trying to say, which is he was killed a long time ago and there is another person now walking in his footsteps.

top topics

join