It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great Hail Shall Descend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
(Revelation 16:21) . . .And a

great hail with every stone about the weight of a talent
descended out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God due to the plague of hail, because the plague of it was unusually great.

A talent weighed 44.8 pounds according to the Greek measurement. Are you ready for the downpour? Imagine hailstones of that size and weight descending from heaven. The destruction would be catastrophic!

What is hail? It is congealed water. What does water represent in the Bible? And what is the fulfillment of the prophecy that such a great hail shall descend on man, and that it is so great that mankind shall blaspheme God himself because of it?

To understand notice what Jesus said to a Samaritan woman at a well that was drawing water to drink:

(John 4:14) . . .Whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty at all, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water bubbling up to impart everlasting life.

The water that he offered was no ordinary water. It gave everlasting life. What precious water! But just what is that water? Jesus said:

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Yes, the truth as found in God’s word is the water that leads to everlasting life.

In this our day Jehovah has raised up for himself a named people to be his witnesses, to bring that refreshing message of Biblical truth, to the people free of charge. It is just as the prophecy concerning them states:

(Isaiah 55:1) . . .Hey there, all YOU thirsty ones! Come to the water. And the ones that have no money! Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk even without money and without price.

Those who are thirsting for truth, for understanding, are invited to take of it for free. Jesus said that happy are those that are hungering and thirsting for righteousness sake for they will be filled.

Unlike the hypocritical clergy of Christendom and other religious leaders who charge money to teach falsehoods and what results in no satisfaction just as we are told they are doing:

(Isaiah 55:2) . . .Why do YOU people keep paying out money for what is not bread, and why is YOUR toil for what results in no satisfaction? . . .

The truth is free. The water of life, the water that leads to everlasting life is offered free of charge, it is the command of God’s anointed congregation, and anyone that follows them in this our last day to offer it to all who wish to partake of it:

(Revelation 22:17) . . .And the spirit and the bride keep on saying: “Come!” And let anyone hearing say: “Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.

In this our day mankind gropes about in spiritual darkness and lethargy. The leaders of Christendom and the other various religions around the world have kept their subjects in abject poverty. Yet there is a people on earth who is freely distributing the food and water without price:

(Isaiah 65:13-15) . . .Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Look! My own servants will eat, but YOU yourselves will go hungry. Look! My own servants will drink, but YOU yourselves will go thirsty. Look! My own servants will rejoice, but YOU yourselves will suffer shame. 14 Look! My own servants will cry out joyfully because of the good condition of the heart, but YOU yourselves will make outcries because of the pain of heart and YOU will howl because of sheer breakdown of spirit. 1. . .
How true the literal fulfillment of those words in Isaiah 65 have become in this our day.

Now, right now, the waters of truth are soft and running freely. But soon there appears there will be a change. And those refreshing waters of Biblical truth, and those who are pronouncing its message to mankind will, at the end, harden, and the soft flowing message of Biblical truth, will become hard-hitting messages of truth that will hit mankind hard like a plague, before their ultimate end arrives at the battle of Armageddon.

At that time there will be no question as to who Jehovah’s real witnesses are, and there will be no question as to whether the message they are carrying to the people will be fulfilled.

Where will you stand when the time arrives? For the time left is reduced.

Where are the waters of truth that are being freely given? What magazine has the largest distribution on earth? Answer this riddle and you will have begun the journey, the greatest journey if you really are able to discern what the spirit is saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the watchtower

i don't know what to think about that

be good

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
12voltz because: of the hail

edit on 22-12-2010 by 12voltz because: of the hail

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Jesus is God. In him dwells the fulness of the Godhead bodily. The witnesses don't believe that. And no you don't. No. You don't.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

The congealed waters of hail will no doubt be much more hard-hitting than this message recently distributed worldwide, in over 400 languages to over 235 lands and island nations of the earth, to a toon over hundreds of hundreds of millions distributed:

WorldWide Warning
edit on 22-12-2010 by Calender because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Calender,

The vials of Gods wrath and the great hail is the last one. There is a noteworthy statement I would bring out and that this chapter has a verse that proves God will have prophets. It is this verse - KJV -

Re 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

OK so we know this event hasn't come to pass so these saints and prophets have to be alive now. Not many of them have been recognized yet and they will be treated unkindly and as stated above, will be killed.

They I find make the witness of Re. 11:2 and on. These are brought to view I find in this verse.- KJV -

Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

His servants the prophets for the last and final call to a fast falling away world. Also chapter Re 11: reveals they will be killed.

Putting together some pieces. Ask and I can explain further.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think we have seen a lot of revelations come to pass. That is, if we kind of look at the oil spill and then the lunar eclipse and recent earthquake activity as fullfilment of prophecy. However, we still haven't seen plagues of some sort of scorpian bugs and hailstones that weigh 44 pounds. If and when we see these things, there will be no doubt we are in the last days. I think a lot of the things that have happened recently are just speculation. I mean, yes, the moon did look blood red and there were earthquakes in many places, but these sorts of things do happen every year. The moon always looks red during an eclipse really, and it does seem that there are more earthquakes after an eclipse. People have been putting the two together and it is pretty common to have an earthquake after an eclipse.

Still, if I see hail weighing 44 pounds, then I'll know for sure that the revelations are playing out. Right now, I am not so sure. Yeah, the oil spill may have been the sea turning to blood, but maybe it was just an oil spill. Maybe we are reading too much into it all. But sooner or later some weird things like the scorpian bugs or giant hail will start happening, if the final judgements are really on us.

Also, scientists are playing around with genes and making all sorts of things. I saw where they had put a gene into a rat to make it sing like a bird. That sort of stuff is humans trying to play god. That and cern and Haarp messing around will mean God will get enough of all of this. We are getting too smart, so either he will come back, or he will knock us all back into the stone age, like he did with the people building the tower of Babel.

So we are getting to smart again, thinking we are gods, so he is coming back or knocking us back down.

I think in the end he will come because if he didn't we'd destroy the world ourselves messing around with some technology we have no business messing with. We will either currupt our own species by inserting some genes, thus making us not really human, or we will destroy our food supply with GMO, or we will destroy the world with a weapon. Probably we will do all three!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We wait. Hopeing. I had a JEHOVAHS WITNESS over this weeknd. He stated that the elders told them to pack their bag?? Interesting that they think we are that close to the real end times. They are always on top of the real meanings of the bible, so i will be doing some thinking. RJ

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

itsawild1,

If you had a secluded place to go and live and get set up to live primatively and you wouldn't mind that and love the frugal way then it may be time to pack your bags and get out there in the wild.

It will be awhile yet as certain things have to come to pass first. The witnesses of Re. 11:2 on will need a good part of the last forty two months for the last call. We are now starting the fourth seal and things are going to get seriously bad. It is known as the great time of trouble.

It certainly time to make our calling and election sure and keep it with the whole heart and soul into it. Not many catch the true unfolding of the prophecies on these last events. But the Spirit is upon many that something big is on the horizon.

It is serious times.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Is this related to global warming?

new topics

top topics

active topics

join