It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kardashian’s Masonic Christmas Card

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

You are gonna love me for this.. but did you know "Kim's last name is Armenian (spelled Քարտաշեան in Armenian) and it means 'son of a stonemason.'"

Look it up buddy.
Also CoughAddamsFamilyValuescough

edit on 23-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The card also doubles as a nice ad for some swank BH plastic surgeon..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

You my friend need a life, that is a pretty popular floor pattern so does wallmart, dollar stores, starbucks, eatons, the bay , sears, every mall all part of the illuminati because they have checkered floors oh wait my uncle has the same floor pattern in his mansion he must be illuminati too, how the hell do rediculous threads like this stay on here DELETE this bull#

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, that is interesting, I looked it up, and Kardashian does mean "Stone Carver".

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Does your uncles last name mean son of a stone mason? Apparently hers does.

Seriously though, yeah I know that nothing about this shows anything, but when I saw that her last name meant that, I had to look at the picture again closer.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
He is actually correct

•Kardashian is a surname that many Armenians have. "Kardash" means Stone (Kar) + carver (dashogh - dash) in Armenian and suffix (ending) -ian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashian

IAN in armenian means SON OF...

So Son of a Stone Carver (or Mason if you want)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

ahem.. i was totally right about this too:

Though it's probably just the baby.
edit on 23-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks for the info

I'm so happy to make people discover something.

At least some people now know who is the Kardasshian's Family.

Don't get me wrong, they are no part of the big Freemason thing.

Only the media want us to adapt to the NWO we are living in.

The new society were you will embrace the new ideologies, a

new world order, were is the rule of law.

Not the law of the jungle.

The new generation is adopting this type of lifestyle.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This also reminds me of the "Steps of Masonry" picture.

Kourtney, Scott and Mason are standing where the Masonic auxiliary bodies are placed in the illustration.

Kim certainly must know what the checkered floor represents. I'm sure she was photographed by herself against a green screen and did not know that her likeness was being included in this type of composite. Kris would be the type to mastermind this kind of thing, aiming to milk as publicity from it as possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just gonna leave this here to add to the conversation in 2013 to be continued...

www.eonline.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

OneNationUnder
This picture is certainly worth a thousand words, or maybe a thousand references to Secret Societies...the railing, the gray color scheme of the house, half the women have their left hand on their hips, while the others do not, 1 woman in pants while others are not, a nice tattoo on Mr. What His Names left wrist (only guy sitting and on the stairs for that matter), kid standing on edge of black square while guy in black stands in middle of white square, all women in dresses have different colors --note the color scheme of the women on the stairs in descending order along the wall, gray drapes hang off to the left, not the right like they should be, 2 women need to prop themselves with a little help of the "railing," and oh my God, the so out of place green shoulder-wear!

Nah, this photo means nothing, and it certainly doesn't show them being members of Skull N Bones or who is on their way up and down and who is off to the side in the shadows.

I tell ya what's odd...why isn't anyone smiling?

Why would you even bring up Skill n Bones? You do know that to be a member of Skull N Bones you must attend Yale? I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of the family has attend Yale.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Woman put their hands on their hips when taking pictures because it's a classic posing technique and creates the appearance of slimness, this is why 99% of sorority girl's do it. You can tell the reason Khloe, Kim, the Mom have their hands on the hips is because they think they are fat and are all insecure. If you guys have ever watched 5 minutes of their show you would be able to see they aren't into the occult, knowledge, history, religion, or symbolism, so unless you guys think the high ups in the Illuminati or local Freemasons sent them an email saying they need to do these things for their Christmas card then your seriously reaching. You guys realize that this family tries to be cool, edgy, hip, and different which probably explains the checkered floor, again I'm going to go out on a limb and say they have no idea about Freemasonry symbolism or what it means to Freemasons. Does anyone know if the Bavarian Illuminati actually used the checkerboard symbol? Many people who have no ties to Freemasonry or other societies have Checkerboard floor tile in their house and they do it for design purposes only not because of it's symbolism.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this picture was done in 2010 .
edit on 3-12-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

vcwxvwligen
This also reminds me of the "Steps of Masonry" picture.

Kourtney, Scott and Mason are standing where the Masonic auxiliary bodies are placed in the illustration.

Kim certainly must know what the checkered floor represents. I'm sure she was photographed by herself against a green screen and did not know that her likeness was being included in this type of composite. Kris would be the type to mastermind this kind of thing, aiming to milk as publicity from it as possible.

You really think Kim has any idea what the checkered floor means? Kim doesn't care about anything other then money, cars, clothes, fashion, rich black guys, homes, and herself. I'm pretty sure they took the picture on the stairs because they needed a nice space in their house for a picture that could fit 11 family members, photography crew, lights, and the E camera crew, I doubt symbolism even crossed their minds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join