It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kardashian’s Masonic Christmas Card

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Fair enough, and I tend to agree with you, he has no real clue, and is grasping after straws.
However that does not mean that the mosaic floor or checkered floor, isn't filled with masonic symbolism, that was my only point, if I misunderstood networkdude he has my apologies.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

You mentioned Solomon's Temple. In the Entered Apprentice Lecture it is learned that the other two aspects are part of the grounf floor of the Temple.

The reason some lodges do not have all aspects may be cost related, our lodge looked into doing this and the border and star would have more then doubled the price of the tile-work. And this was with a lodge member doing most of the work.

A better example would be to look at some of the Grand Lodge buildings that have this motif, it is usually intact from the lecture description.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

I feel as though I'm looking into an alien world. Totally agree with the Adam's Family comment. The checkered floor is associated with Masonry. So I suppose it may have been a free mason architect. Doesn't really say anything about the family unless they requested it. Personally I don't think I'd trade the money they have for the apparent weirdness of living in that family.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

I believe he is referring to the nice floor. The black and white checkered floor is the symbol, at least that's what I've read in books. Looks like a nice floor to me. I have one in our game room.....ohh noo!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Masonic floors are checkered but not all checkered floors are masonic. Maybe they are getting ready for a serious Chess Tournament.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

how about you have a go at the second pic. Start with the stairs and move up from there. I have decided to take a sabbatical from denying stupid statements, so I have resigned myself to simply asking questions to spark debate. I wouldn't want to make it seem as if I were conspiring to gang up on any unsuspecting person.

edit to add: Thanks Saurus, you saved my some typing.
edit on 22-12-2010 by network dude because: added thought

*sigh*
You wan't me to answer your questions, while you refuse to answer mine?
You think thats fair? That it helps your case?

I read your post as you where denying the use and symbolism associated with the checkered floor in masonry.

But I will bite, I do not know if my understand of the picture is correct, but I would appreciate any feedback you masons have on my interpretation of the second picture. So here goes

I will analyse this picture from the bottom and up.

First thing we see is the checkered floor. The crossing of dimensions, the yin and the yang, the good and the evil, the fallacy and the truth, the complementarity in the universe. It is also said that Solomons temple had a checkered floor, some even claim the courts of the temple had checkered floors.
It also represents the life of man, and the choices he has to make in his life between right and wrong.

Then I am met by Boaz and Jachin, which also have a duality to them, like the checkered floor.
These pillars are told to be standing at the porch into Solomons Temple.
Boaz stood on the left and Jachin on the right. Their geometry is also important but I will leave that out for now, and focus purely on the symbolism. At the top we have lilies, and on the top we have the earth, which I am sure is a mistake, since it should be an apple if I am not mistaken. This could be a reference to the seed, flower and fruit of life from the kabbalah, though I have nothing to substantiate this claim with, except a hunch.

Then we see the staircase, the first 3 steps are the first 3 degrees of blue lodge masonry.

This is just a simple analysis made on the fly, with no access to sources.

The picture is full of symbolism, everything in the picture is put there for a reason.

It symbolizes the path of ascension and the road one needs to take to get their.
Its a roadmap to heaven or enlightenment.

Am I totally off or?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i dont know who the kardashians are, but that pic is creepy, it looks like they're all badly made cgi characters.
also , anything with a chequerd floor is masonic right?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

first off, which question did I miss? I would be happy to answer anything directed at me, but as I said, I will not be talking out of turn.

Your analysis is very good. You are correct on the floor, and the pillars. There is more to them as to what they represent, so you should search a bit further on that. It's cool stuff, but not life changing. The steps have quite a few meanings and are significant. your interpretation of the three is off a bit. But the fact that you have that much, you should have no problem finding the rest. The lecture explaining that is supposed to be one of my duties. I am still learning it. When given correctly, it's a very good lecture and is informative.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
also , anything with a chequerd floor is masonic right?

I hope not. I would hate to try to figure out the significance of the checkered floor in the mens room at the court house. ( we don't hold meetings there)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
Let me point your attention towards the floor. The type of floor I discussed over and over again.

Of the cards, Khloe says on her blog that “our card this year might be my favorite” while Kim found the shoot special because of “a new addition to the family… little Mason!”

s+f when i saw this picture last week that was the first thing i noticed. - good catch

Let me just point out that the pic DOES NOT prove that the family members are into Freemasonry (the brotherhood). It proves they are part of the Illuminati entertainment business, which uses Masonic symbolism as a code. Those are two different things.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It has yet to be mentioned just who the Kardashians are. Remember OJ Simpson? Robert Kardashian was one of OJ's lawyers. He was the one who's mouth dropped open when the "not guilty" verdict came in. High powered lawyer and a masonic floor? HMMMMMM

I am sure however, that those Kardashian girls have are clueless as to what they are playing into in this photo, but I do believe that house and photo were architected masonicly.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Forgot to mention that Robert Kardashian has passed away. Kris Kardashian and Robert were divorced and she married MR clueless"whats his name."

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I may not be right but i think she married Bruce Jenner, former olympic gold medalist maybe? not too sure

I think his son is Brody Jenner

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Am i the only one who finds it a bit odd that the group on the right is complete separate from the rest. everyone is on the stairs but them. Almost like they wanted to show they were separate from the rest of the family.
I dont know. this just doesnt seem like a christmas card photo.
not to mention the fact that no one looks happy.

and it looks fake because they had the photo photoshopped to look better.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Look, masonic or not, Kim Kardashian's Badonkey-donk is a piece of freaking art. My heart skips a beat when i see her. My palms get all sweaty, and i can't breathe.

Jeez, thanks OP. I had just gotten over the last time i looked at that image last Friday.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

just to make sure I get this straight, any use of black and white tile floor together is a masonic code?
Do you know what it means?

can you explain any of the symbolism in the second pic you posted?

There is more masonic symbolism in this picture than the floor, and you know that.

it is amazing to me how the masons on this board try to play dumb when it comes to certain things.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
There is more masonic symbolism in this picture than the floor, and you know that.
Such as? The fact that two of the men cast shadows and nobody else does? Or that the staircase has 11 steps (one for each member of the family pictured!!!OMG!!!) No, really. Enlighten us. What's Masonic about this picture?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

this is just silly
they are fake and dumb from what I have seen on commercials..I couldn't watch that crap if you paid me.
WHY are these people even famous....?
I seriously doubt any of them know their left from their right...so I don't think they are part of any secret society to take over the world
))))))

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Those are some attractive women in that pic! Wow. I can see the slight similarities you are talking about. Why don't you email the Kardashians or however you spell it, and ask them if they are connected to a Freemason plot to over take the world..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Such as? The fact that two of the men cast shadows and nobody else does? Or that the staircase has 11 steps (one for each member of the family pictured!!!OMG!!!) No, really. Enlighten us. What's Masonic about this picture?

Ive had this argument with you too many times before. Not worth my time. You will argue any point I make on it, not matter how much I back it up.

All I will say is that you, being a mason, know plenty well that the arm angles, the steps, the columns, the floor and many other parts of this picture are symbolic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join