It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Psychic predicts big earthquake for Los Angeles this coming week

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just got a disturbing phone call from one of my customers. She is very spiritual and told me that one of her friends who is a psychic predicted a big earthquake for Los Angeles between the 22nd - 27th of this month, particularly on the 25th - Xmas. She said this person had predicted the Northridge quake of '94, as well as the big one that hit Mexico City. I'm not one to really put too much faith in the paranormal, but I have had psychic/empathic premonitions myself that have come to pass. So here's to hoping it does not happen -- especially for those of us in Los Angeles -- and wishing everyone a very safe and happy holidays.




posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Lets hope your customers friend is wrong,at least she/he narrowed it down to a 5 day window ,possibly happening on the middle day.I am not saying it sounds like a guess,but isnt this how a lot of psychics operate ,just going with the averages.A true psychic will tell me the day,time and location .
edit on 21-12-2010 by 12voltz because: of the constant fear of something happening



posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A little too tight a prediction.
I see a large earthquake (+4)in Southern Calif in the next two months.



posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
better not be real because i live in los angeles. if it did came i pray that it's simply a tiny one.



posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting you should bring this to the board today as I was looking at IRIS last night noting the large 7.4 near Japan and the two 5+ quakes south of California that has prepared the way for further activity north of that area.. I got goosebumps then and a sad feeling.. which to me are portends I'm aware of.

I don't know the date but a large quake is coming for that area within the next few weeks to couple of months.... but I will ecstatic if I am wrong.



posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Interesting you should bring this to the board today as I was looking at IRIS last night noting the large 7.4 near Japan and the two 5+ quakes south of California that has prepared the way for further activity north of that area.. I got goosebumps then and a sad feeling.. which to me are portends I'm aware of.

I don't know the date but a large quake is coming for that area within the next few weeks to couple of months.... but I will ecstatic if I am wrong.


You know what's even weirder, now that you've posted? This customer of mine is Australian.



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
cali does have the whole atmospheric river thing going on right now to with tons of water being poured into every crevice something is bound to happen but not in three to five days i hope and pray for you all in la



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefulleffect
cali does have the whole atmospheric river thing going on right now to with tons of water being poured into every crevice something is bound to happen but not in three to five days i hope and pray for you all in la


Thank you. It would surely ruin the holidays.



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hope it doesn't happen. We just had one in the uk, it hit 3.5 and that is crazy we never have earthquakes especially that big.



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I hope your friend is wrong. I remember growing up there was always California doom in the air. My mother was sure there would be massive quakes and the whole damn state would slough off. At least that is what Edgar Cayce predicted. Hopefully not on Christmas!



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug
 


that is definitely interesting. i noted the japan 7.4 at 3am this morning. (time zone??)

i would think there will be a bigger one in the next few days. based on the alignment of various heavenly bodies with the galactic centre. i will try and find the astrologer and post the link. the moon opposite the sun and pluto conjunct the galactic centre of 26 degrees sagitarius. the moons nodes are involved also. and uranus and jupiter are square to sun/pluto. its a full moon also. many major quakes occur when planets align up with the galactic centre.(i'm in oz by the way)



posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
You know what's even weirder, now that you've posted? This customer of mine is Australian.


It's a nice part of the world to live in, so it doesn't surprise me a lot.

Geez I must be a boring old dude then.



posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Your friend's psychic maybe lying. I'm a history channel Alien/2012 buff. Today they gave a bible code episode from 2003.... and I noticed that one of the predictions was "Los Angeles" "Earthquake" "2010". And just today I said to myself...well not many days left.. hmmnm...



posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well so far we're in the clear, although I did hear from some people that there aftershocks in New Zealand today.

Edit: Seems like there was a big earthquake:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/25/2010 by pjslug because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
you live in chatsworth?

I used to live round there, up until a few months ago. used to ride my bike all round there and northridge..

anyway, if this is true, I'm glad I moved! Though I have tons of friends in LA and I pray this doesn't happen..



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
you live in chatsworth?

I used to live round there, up until a few months ago. used to ride my bike all round there and northridge..

anyway, if this is true, I'm glad I moved! Though I have tons of friends in LA and I pray this doesn't happen..


Yep, I live in Chatsworth. Porn capital of the world.

When the Northridge quake of '94 hit, I lived in Woodland Hills. It was still very strong there. I distinctly remember that they initially announced on the radio that it felt like an 8.3 in Woodland Hills and 8.9 in Northridge. And I remember the rumor about FEMA downgrading it, but that is apparently false:

www.snopes.com...



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, there's about a week left until 2010 ends. A major "worldwide" earthquake with its origins on the west coast was predicted in the 1990s to happen in 2010. There's one more week is left until that prediction is laid to rest. I just hope nothing happens within the next 7 days, although considering the accuracy of Internet predictions, it will be easy to sleep at night.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, there's about a week left until 2010 ends. A major "worldwide" earthquake with its origins on the west coast was predicted in the 1990s to happen in 2010. There's one more week is left until that prediction is laid to rest. I just hope nothing happens within the next 7 days, although considering the accuracy of Internet predictions, it will be easy to sleep at night.


I certainly haven't lost any sleep over it. I hope no one else does either.

If it happens, it happens. We can't sit here idle waiting for the world to go up in smoke, and live a life without getting anything accomplished. Don't let fear take over your life.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Maybe it could mean some sort of other "Earthquake" in L.A in 2010. Maybe some sort of awareness shift?



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I hope LA does not have an earthquake.

And I wish Christchurch, NZ, would stop having them - plenty more today - Boxing Day.

It is ruining the economy.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join