It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo and Jesse Ventura debunk 9/11!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's a quote from the article.

Confirmed sources in the Nigerian government tell us, in order to keep former Vice President Cheney out of prison for crimes involving Nigeria, $500,000,000 in bribes have been promised, negotiated by former President George H.W. Bush. Now, only a day later, Cheney faces possible charges, so many charges they can only be imagined, for planning the Pentagon attack on 9/11.

link to source

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You will have to forgive me if i was a bit shocked at this article, but this thing is so stocked full of ammo against Cheney and the Bush regime regarding 9/11 that it is mind blowing.

Enjoy!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

If it's true..... IF... It's true... The very thought of what happened to those people who were on that plane makes me sick to my stomach... Assuming the governmen'ts story is true... is awful enough... But this proposes something.... just horrible...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I was thinking that exact same thing when watching the Jesse episode, where did the plane go, and what happened to all of those people? I think this is a very important aspect of the 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy Theory, that isnt really addressed...

Pentagon Victims List

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is extremely odd since I've seen video of Geraldo mocking, degrading and literally giving the finger to 9/11 truthers.....
Did he change his tune all of a sudden?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Ya he also called them anarchists, homosexuals, and a threatened to beat them up.. 9/11 truth rising is that example..

This is garbage, he is trying to get ratings.. around 1 million people watched 9/11 truth rising.. why tf do you think he is on this wagon? Sure the hell not to save amerika.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

OMG!
Where's Dave? lol. I would like to say one thing right off the top about Rivera. He came on strong in the 70's chasing an aledged murderiing pimp, down the streets of Chicago, cameraman in tow. That was on 20/20 and he almost went to hero status right off the bat. What a wormy lil weasel he has proved himself to be. To see him
become one of the first mainstreamers to eat crow on a flip flop for a plate. Gives me a sense of patriotism I have never felt before. I can't say it wasn't expected. Star and Flag and glad to be hear early. lol
The main point defined in the clip? Exactly the one I've been screaming about for years now. On these boards and others. As an ironworker,
it's just Simple Simons common sense to know the verts had to be compromised for those buildings to come down like that. Great find Joe!
edit on 22-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The title of thread really needs to be changed.
Geraldo hasn't debunked anything.
He simply said that the way WTC7 collapsed creates doubt to the story that the gov't told us.
Jesse didnt debunk anything either.
He definitely made some solid points and provided facts that most of America was unaware of. But he didnt debunk anything.

Other than that.....good for Jesse. Good for getting this info out in the open on television.
When enough people open their eyes and quit taking MSM news as gospel, then we can finally unite to make a change in this country.
As long as they asleep on the couch, daydreaming of fellow sheep, it will be a tough, uphill war to get the change our (un)beloved President promised us during his campaign.
--I even voted for him.....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
geraldo involvement in anything = detrimental to anyone he touches in the truth movement.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Haha - another great article by Gordon Duff! You gotta love the way he hammers his points through and really pushes the envelope on every topic he covers. I love the "WILL AMERICA’S GOVERNMENT FALL?" hype. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Go, Gordon!

edit on 22-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yes. If they did disappear/kill them, I wouldn't be surprised. We are talking about the same criminals that brought us OKC and centered the explosion at the day care center. Absolute demons.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

i dont watch too many video's over 2 minutes but this one was a must! its about time someone put it right in front of the publics nose. and as 1 poster says "what IF its true"!!! hell, i been waiting for 9 years for everyone to wake up. (exceptions to those already long awake). i dont have the disadvantage of worshiping a president. even my prime ministers are all crooked, and lacking intelligence. and treasonous. and under zionist influence. oz pm john howard was in the usa at the time of sept 2001. he was also in england on 7/7 when the train station was bombed. what a coincidence!

are there not enough irregularities in the official report to ring alarm bells? maybe not, as replys to this thread are few in number. way back in september 2001 there were not any videos of the "hijackers" walking thru the airport. that should have made the public suspicious that afternoon. you can imagine the white circles around the photos of selected people walking to the embarkation lounge in the afternoon newspapers. taken from security cameras. "moslem terrorists", would scream the headlines. but not even a pic of the boeing crashed at the pentagon. coz there was none.

none so blind as-------------.

star and flag to the OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So what happened to the 2.3 Trillion dollars that went missing? Was it ever accounted for or did that story honestly just fade away? That comes to about 8 dollars per American. What are there 306 million now? Give or take.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

Yes. If they did disappear/kill them, I wouldn't be surprised. We are talking about the same criminals that brought us OKC and centered the explosion at the day care center. Absolute demons.

Well you ssure caught my evil eye with that reply. I have for sometime now been completely amazed at the disbelief most people have for mankinds capacity for evil. What is so unbelievable about any of this? I can't
understand that. There needs to be a ban on rose colored glasses before we ban anything else.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

At 306 million Americans, 2.3 "T"rillion would be about $7500.00/per. Billion would've been $7.50/per.

Just sayin'

Big...BIG...BIIIIIIIIIG Numbers there.

Just a poetic note: I think Mr. Bush, and Mr. Cheney should be headed off to Guantanamo...where the Geneva Convention has no merit, moral as well as physical torture are commonplace happenstance, and habeus corpus isn't a cumbersome issue anymore - when it comes to enemy combatants (terrorists). Maybe then we'd get the truth, and they'd get the punishment they deserve.
edit on 22-12-2010 by lagnar because: Last paragraph had to be said.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
reply to post by ohiotim2112

Just a poetic note: I think Mr. Bush, and Mr. Cheney should be headed off to Guantanamo...where the Geneva Convention has no merit, moral as well as physical torture are commonplace happenstance, and habeus corpus isn't a cumbersome issue anymore - when it comes to enemy combatants (terrorists). Maybe then we'd get the truth, and they'd get the punishment they deserve.
edit on 22-12-2010 by lagnar because: Last paragraph had to be said.

I agree.

Call me cold or whatever, but I think it'd be more fitting to have it televised.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It would indicate that either A) the plane crashed elsewhere and was covered up, or B) the plane was landed and the passengers and crew executed. Although sickening we have to keep in mind that people of this insanity have existed throughout history and exist today. Just because they can throw on a smile and pretend to love America does not exempt them from being responsible.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Math was never really my strong subject. Thanks for the correction.

I could sure use a check for that amount.......

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Yeah, i watched him saying and doing that to the crowd that had gathered.

Was it Times Square? Whatever, he was really aggressive and very out of order.

I remember watching and thinking; Who the hell do you think you bloody are?! An oily git on TV, and you think that gives you the right to say what you like to anyone without any consequences?

What i found truly amazing about his rant, was that he wasn't kicked to crap by the crowd he was abusing.

People can change their minds, that's true, but without a full on apology and an explanation of his change of heart to those he rubbished that night, it doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, since Geraldo was correct about those satanic baby-eating sex-molester cults back in the 80s, no doubt we should listen to what he says about 911.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join