It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Blitzer on North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

VIDEO: Blitzer on North Korea

edition.cnn.com

CNN's Wolf Blitzer accompanied Gov. Bill Richardson, D-New Mexico, on his mission to North Korea. In this reporter's notebook, he gives an account of what he saw and learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The zionist himself, W.B, recounts his "private diplomatic mission to the communist nation".

Interesting interview. It's not over the top and not full of propaganda. He mentions how at a very tense moment all the TV's went to patriotic, loud, music and he really thought this was it.. & since he was over in the region, I was certain something was going to go down myself... I'm sure that was the intention of CNN.

Overall, worth a watch.

edit on 21-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Just for those who don't watch CNN he is the homeless looking guy on the right.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Actually, not worth a watch because it is a Zionist.

Boycot those who oppress human beings and who would use propaganda to kill even their own kind. Don't propagate these big head talking points any further than you can understand yourself.

Besides, I hardly think most, if any, people on this site, especially those who create threads, understand what the hell the Chinese(bless their souls) are doing.

China 1 . 0 Zionist douchebags.

Don't take my word for it though, stay alive for ten to twenty years and witness it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That was a lot different than I expected.
Notice the electric trolley busses.Interesting snapshots in the segment.

Even if you don't like Wolf or CNN. turn down the sound and look at the snapshots of the city and people. I don't think they were staged.

The City looked a lot cleaner than some Central American Country's I have visited.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

The City looked a lot cleaner than some Central American Country's I have visited.

That is because Central American countries have been pillaged by the US of A while North Korea shares a border with its biggest supporter, China, which the US and Israel have becomed scared of. South American countries do not share this privilage, just yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What was that? "The Wolf Blitzer Show" sorry couldnt watch more than 40 seconds so i dont know if he talked about anything other than himself.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

no, it's because nobody can enjoy it without permission.

there are benches no one can sit on because kim sr. liked to sit there.

plus being a dictatorship/cult, he doesn't need alot of people or business or any other stuff like electricity, heat,

restaurants, etc, that make a vibrant city.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

So what are the Chinese doing?
You know, since the rest of us are too dumb to understand it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

I won't bother to explain because I am enjoying the scenery too much. If you can't think ahead you will have to wait a few years now won't you? Since all I would say on this issue would be responded to by flames and troll comments.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Tell me, how many rights did the average European or American have a hundred years ago?

None you say?

What a coincidence.

But guess what? The progression of countries under China's watch is exponential while the progress of countries under US's watch is stagnant. Even a mole could see this.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know most of them in the picture but whos the guy with the 50s hat?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

really?

like who? what countries?

taiwan? hong kong? macau?

i'm not aware of other countries under china.

i know they want taiwan, they have hk and macau but different systems than the mainland.

which they just got back after many years of uk and portuguese rule.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi

It looks a lot cleaner than some Canadian and American cities I've visited too...
Know why?? No fast food restaurants LOL... That's ONE reason.

No money, no food, no items, no waste, no trash.

new topics

top topics

join