It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Thailand-Dancing Lights UFO-Multicolored Worm-DEC 2010 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

From Youtube poster:

This UFO was videoed by my colleague at work. Sighting occurred Monday night, December 13, 2010 at around 10 p.m. Bangkok time. Location: Salaya, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand near the Mahidol University campus from Crystal Place 6th floor apartment. Camera information: HDD JVC model GZ-MG750 800k pixel with 1.8x magnification high definition 43mm telephoto lens. Camera was on a tripod, so the motion is NOT hand movement of carmera. Normal camera speed. Not a star, planet, airplane. Definite unknown!

How could this be so choppy? They say it was recorded at normal speed and on a tripod...hmmm...if so it is an interesting video.

Im not really sure what to think of it, is it a light that they are bouncing the camera around on just to make the shapes? or it is actually moving in the sky?

Anyways, thought I would share it and see what others think.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
sorry but the Worm effect is just from his movement....and you can clearly see at start hes shaking around all the time ...if he use a tripod..he forgot to putt it also on the gound
edit on 21-12-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Maybe he is holding the tripod up to get a higher vantage point.

It's just funny that they say there is no movement. what would cause the video to be so choppy?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Duplicate thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Copier.

My apologies.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

What was the camera used? looks like an iphone, shooting through glass with Christmas lights on in the house.
are there any better views form others yet?

new topics

top topics

join