It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 Stages of Spiritual Growth (atheism > fundamentalism)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You have no idea how seriously I am capable of taking both myself and the other person. None.

And yes, if you persist with this line, in this thread, given what I've typed and offered here, then go ahead you bully, make me cry!

But I'm not coming back at you, I refuse.

You have to live with yourself, your mind, your heart, and it's you who betrays yourself with it, not me. You are not my resonsibility, but I can't not be hurt by you, given what I'm about.

What bothers you is my capacity to show a high degree of comfort with my feminine side, that's all, which could make me twice the man that you are..? Ah I couldn't resist! Damn.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Really? Speaking in TONGUES?

I know a person who is...close to me...who claims to have done this.

Two of her children are on a criminal path, one is at loss for an identity. Herself is glued to Christian evangelist call in channels(you know the ones where people are asked to donate so the host can drive around in a luxury car), the bible and DEMON identification books. She disregards any attempt of socilization outside of her narrow minded church groups, thinks she is right regardless of how much evidence is put in front of her concerning psychological conditions and illnesses and simply trusts her almighty money hungry god to take care of her childrens future without taking ANY kind of responsiblity for them

THIS is what your nonsense leads people to, you hippy good for nothing knowitalls.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

What bothers you is my capacity to show a high degree of comfort with my feminine side, that's all, which could make me twice the man that you are..? Ah I couldn't resist! Damn.

What bothers me is that you do not have the capability to oversee what your words are capable of causing. You do not look further than your own fantastic view on how perfect life is and how rainbows shoot out your behind. That is why I am telling you to GET REAL.

Feminine side? Please, you are not even in contact with yourseIf from what I read, rather you are looking for an identity or a reassurance of your own beliefs from fellow hippies.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is about anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I have no idea what this is about anymore.

Neither do I?

Thats' ok though. What can ya do?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Hippie nonsense?

I'm an atheist currently. I learned how to speak in tongues when I was a Christian, I was raised a pentecostal fundamentalist I didn't choose it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
What bothers me is that you do not have the capability to oversee what your words are capable of causing. You do not look further than your own fantastic view on how perfect life is and how rainbows shoot out your behind. That is why I am telling you to GET REAL.

Feminine side? Please, you are not even in contact with yourseIf from what I read, rather you are looking for an identity or a reassurance of your own beliefs from fellow hippies.

Buddy, I cannot restrain you from your own assumptions, based on very limited information ie: a avatar, etc. I cannot be made responsible for them!

There's no social cues here, don't forget..

I just try my best, that's all with what I've got or what I've learned over the years, and it's not been easy, not that I'm looking for your sympathy here.

C'mon, settle down, and try not to assume too much, you know what happens when people ASSUME..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The thing is, I'm not assuming. I'm speaking from experience that I've gotten in REALITY. Not something that is inside my head or something that I read in a book someone recommended me. I have given an example of what happens to people who blindly follow these things, now YOU make a choice whether you want to be blind or not. I'm out.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why do Christians keep posting threads on Atheism - - or vs Atheism?

Where did you get Atheists hate Christians?

Mine is this way:

I. Fundamental
2. Mystical
3. Skepticism
4. Anti social

Yeah - I'd go for individualism/anti-social too. Ya just get tired of the BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

If you were in charge, and had the power and authority over me - would you kill me?

Is that what my words, which are here for everyone to read, do to you?

I'm trying to ADDRESS the problem of fundamentalism here, in case you didn't notice in your blind jealous rage.

And I feel for you, and I am just committed to denying ignorance here!

But you've already made up your mind, haven't you?

And I am the sick one here.. pretty F'ing SAD if you ask me, and while we're at it, can you point specifically to any one particular thing that was so offensive..?

Do we have to run through this nonsense all over again, and again, whenever someone among us, has an ah ha moment and wants to share the love..?

How tragic.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Am I wrong or did you just accuse me of being both misinformed, and full of #, but I'm not supposed to get the wrong idea about how you feel towards me as a Christian.

See this is always where it goes, without fail. And it's absurd, and painful.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Annee

Am I wrong or did you just accuse me of being both misinformed, and full of #, but I'm not supposed to get the wrong idea about how you feel towards me as a Christian.

See this is always where it goes, without fail. And it's absurd, and painful.

Could you please explain what you just said?

All I said is Christian keep making threads on Atheism - - and why do you think Atheists hate Christians.

I am not confused.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I would do far worse than kill you. I would inform you of the false doctrines you have been following and then give you a choice...whether you want to follow said doctrines or not. Free choice. No killing, no imprisonment, no nothing. Just your own rational mind being allowed to choose left from right. If you are capable to, then welcome. If you are not capable, then welcome, we'll have to take extra care of you but that's what taxes are for when they are not spent on billion dollar war planes.

Edit:

These taxes would come from taxing organized religion. Who could see that one coming?

edit on 22-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No, I am out and I should have got out while the getting was good, but just had to address a couple of these replies.

I'll come back at some point and see what happened to this thread and then will adjust my prayers and inner work accordingly, because I'm not f'ing around, and I know full well what impact the words have, and they were well intentioned and well concieved, and there was no malize in them at all, none.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

and they were well intentioned

Good intentions pave the road to hell. You have been warned.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

And you know I haven't thought all this out very carefully for myself, with my own mind, comparing everything I've read and looked at, with the deepest levels of being possible - how precisely?

Friend, you cannot climb into another persons mind and examine the contents there, from reading a few pages of his writing, you can get a feel or a sense for him, and what his intentions are, but you can't know.

You are ASSUMING. Please stop it. Thank you.

Leaving..

Carry on... the lions are getting hungry. Later.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Why don't you just take that cappy attitude and F-off. I don't like you either, so there, we're even. And just who the F do YOU think YOU are anyway?!!! Think about it, think and pray, think and pray..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Try to just meditate on this without trying to figure it out, or trying to define spiritualism. "the mind of man cannot conceive the things of the Spirit, for they are spiritually appraised"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ah, so there, we see the true nature of this love you preach. Worth absolutely jack-ish, just like the motherly love of the indoctrinated women I was just talking about. And you are telling me I can't look inside heads? I had you figured out from the first sentence. Unless you were trolling.

Edit:

I'm nobody. Still a nobody who cares enough to warn you about the dangerous path you are treading on.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I talk of freedom, you threaten me, treat me like a piece of garbage and a piece of # in return - do you think I'm not going to react? I'm a civilized human being as well, and some times we are entitled to get angry. You made me angry. Big deal.

I only give thanks for the readership here, and their own clear eyed evaluative discernment, who see all. They can decide who's treading on the wrong ground.

How could I ever call you my friend..? Don't you see the predicament you've placed me in? You don't think that YOUR words have any meaning. Bud I take people very seriously, you have no idea, and you are WAY off base here, big time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join