It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia to Hold Joint Naval Exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

China and Russia to Hold Joint Naval Exercises

english.chosun.com

China and Russia will hold their first joint naval exercise next year in the northern part of the East Sea, Hong Kong's Phoenix TV reported Monday citing Russian media. China and Russia used to hold joint military exercises on land near their shared border that stretches 4,350 km, but the annual exercise, dubbed "Peace Mission," will be held at sea for the first time in 2011.

It is unclear whether the drill is a response to joint military exercises earlier this year involving U.S., South Korean and Japanese troops.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's unclear? Really? The exercises will be in the Northern part of the East China Sea... or right off the Korean peninsula... yeah total coincidence.

Russia and China are sending a message : WE DON'T WANT WAR ON OUR BORDER NOR A PRO-US UNIFIED KOREA SO BACK OFF.

Hopefully the thick headed warmongers in the Pentagon understand this.

english.chosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

It is really clear....

Maybe it's time for USA to change its strategic view on East and Central Asia.

Before its too late....

S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good for them

Whats the big deal?

All's fair in love and war.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good way to ring in the New Year after Kim kills the Christmas Tree!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Good for them

Whats the big deal?

All's fair in love and war.

Completely agree.

Plus, with China wanting to move their navy from brown/green to a blue water status, The Russians will be paramount in that training. It will give us an idea of their capabilities and doctrine they are putting together for their 21st century navy. If I had to guess you will see formation training in the realm of deployment of vessels to protect and support an aircraft carrier. China is intent on getting a top of the line carrier to project airpower and to counter American / other countries naval air power.

Its no different than the US holding maneivers with NATO / Allies. The Canadian and British navies are already integrated into the US naval projection with regards to aircraft carriers and their operations (same with france, who has a top of the line carrier like the US, and we traing to land on each others carriers as well).

Plus, I would rather the training be in the open an announced rather than hidden. I would worry when joint maneuvers / training arent announced. Its hard for me to see China and the US ever going to war with the way our economies are tied together. Both sides would come out on the loosing end of that scenario, and in the interim I dont think the Chinese Government would survive. Removing American markets would cause massive unemployment, and would go farther than the internal issues they are having now.

You can find independant news reports comng out of China that describe massive internal demonstrations (all quiet in the Eastern cities of China) in the CEntral / Western zones.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
it better not be live fire drills or lil kim is gonna be pissed and attack them! Here comes WW3 guys! The S just hit the fan!

We all know that North Korea would beat the US but would they be able to take on China or Russia!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You know what, I can just imagine some members here when they start having these "Exercises" flip out and start saying it's going to be WW-III

Wait! Just wait. I'm going to book mark this thread because I'll guarantee you that is going to happen.

Just wait.

edit on 21-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

LOL, Sorry but your post is to late, I have already called ww3 because of this! Lil kim will not be pushed around and will not tolerate china and Russia having drills

I know this because tomorrow is 12-22-2010 and if you add 12 and 22 you get 36 divide it by 20 and you get 1.8. If you multiply that by 10 you get 18. Everyone knows that 18 is a numbers used by the NWO and since this will break out 37 hours after the blood moon eclipse we can multiply 37x18 and get 666.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Those exercises will not start WW3, but they are a message. The US better listen, otherwise, indeed WW3 could start.

Not ``hot`` WW3 right on, but economical WW3 and proxy war WW3.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Oh I hear yeah I'm talking once they start.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Then face south during a hailstorm while sacrificing a virgin chicken with a knife made from the thigh bone of a yak.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Then face south during a hailstorm while sacrificing a virgin chicken with a knife made from the thigh bone of a yak.

I thought this was the directions to stave of a sasquatch uprising to bring the planet back to their control, while the Planetary governing body, or Apes as we know them, consolidated their hold to stave off an eventual landing by those damn spaceballs.

What I think you meant was to sacrifice a subtropical whooping cow during their migratory flight to the federated states of micronesia using the vegas nerve from the sabertooth penguin wrapped around the tusk of a unicorn covered in the blood of a virigin cheerleader while throwing allspice over your left shoulder.

They are close though so it easy to make the mistake.

top topics

join