It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Antichrist the Muslim Madhi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In Islam they have a Madhi which is a savior of Islam. He will lead every nation to Islam or slaughter the people that don't convert. Christ will come back and rule with the Madhi, though Christ will be subjugated to him. The Madhi will also coming riding on a white horse. In The Book of Revelation when the first of the seventh seals are broken a rider on a white horse rides out and creates war and conquers. " I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." -Rev 6:1-2 Is this speaking of the Madhi?

I've been reading this book The Islamic Antichrist Google books allows you to read 49 pages of it. It's very interesting!

What's interesting is the Dajjal (Antichrist) in Islam will try to lead Muslims away from Islam into some other kind of religion. The Dajjal will be killed by Christ and the Madhi. I haven't finished reading the whole book yet but am fascinated by it.

Thought's and opinions?

edit on 21-12-2010 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: Added Bible verse.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wrong.......Islam.

There are 4 horses; one white, one black, one brown and one grey....

The one riding on the white comes with 144,000 "horses" (or possibly chariots?) and it is said both Jews & Arabs alike unite to destroy them after already accepting their new King...wrong King! It is he that rides the white horse who will be the rightous one..

join