It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA seeks to have court dismiss claims of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The Central Intelligence Agency will argue on January 13 for dismissal of Vietnam veterans' claims that the CIA must provide them with information about the health effects of chemicals used on them during Cold War-era human experiments. In a 2009 federal lawsuit, Vietnam Veterans of America claimed that the Army and CIA had used at least 7,800 soldiers as guinea pigs in "Project Paperclip."

Source

In a nutshell the whole paragraph about the issue talks about the CIA not having to disclose certain drug effects of chemicals used on vets from the vietnam era with a link to there suit that can be found in the article. This article has ties to project paperclip but it seems this claim has 7800 or so members that want to know, what does ATS think about this?

Related Threads:

Here
Here

plus many more threads about project paperclip

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think those vets subjugated to all those "tests" should have as much as anyone's support they can get. Do we really know what was on tested on them? Do they even know? They should have a right to find out. They are not "government cattle". They are humans.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I tend to agree there I am still trying to find the parameters of all the claims but I have a hard time finding what I want to know I wish I knew exactly what they were dealing with and why, I find the claim tied to project paperclip a bit odd but then again I never discount that maybe there is something I may be missing

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If the CIA was going to tell the vets what they were being exposed to they would've told them when they stuck the needle in their arms.

I have buddies in the Army and Marine Corps that haven't been sick in 5 or 6 years due to the "super vitamins" they give everyone.

Why couldn't they give the same vaccinations to the public?

Because they don't get the money from treatments when people get sick.

Its all about money as with everything else in this great country.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

I am a Marine vet myself can't say I was ever given super vitamins however it is amazing what lots of PT and belief can do for someone however I dont think that these guys complaints are about super vitamins I think it may be the opposite or at least the downside of such things but that is just conjecture (IMO)

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think its despicable. But even if the CIA did provide them with that information, there's no reason to believe it. It's not like they're going to suddenly start telling the truth for a veteran. They are traitors in the worst possible way. They do this to their own people and then they make excuses for it to try to justify their traitorous deeds. They are criminals whose allegiance is to Wall Street and the banks. They don't give a damn about the people of this country. They shouldn't even exist. They have no right to exist. The CIA is a MAD DOG that needs to be PUT DOWN.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It all boils down to a simple fact: they don't want to let on that the CIA is nothing but a Nazi front. The "Project Paperclip" ties that are mentioned tell the tale.

When WWII ended, the CIA was born out of US and Nazi intelligence. The common thread was the disdain for communists. But the unintended (for the US) side effect was an infection.

But then, who knows. They put so many Nazi's in high ranking positions. It seems almost like Dulles was a nazi, himself.

But that is what this is all about. And it makes me wonder...it this being orchestrated? They just tried to rehash the facts of Project paperclip in the news as if it were something new and unknown.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Brotherman,

First of all thank you for your service.

As i have no military service i would not know but i can definatly see what you mean about PT and belief though.
A friend of my brothers thought it would be fun to give me a taste of the Corps when i was in high school so he emptied a can of bear mace onto the grass and proceeds to roll me around in it until i was on my knees vomiting.

My point is that if you can get used to that i guess there aren't very many illness your body couldn't fight off

As for the super vitamins i now understand that they are not vitamins but they are called a "worldly vaccination" and they were given to a friend of mine before he went to Baghdad the first time (2002 i think). I will talk to him again tommorow and ask him more about it

edit on 22-12-2010 by LittleIndianJr. because: (no reason given)

Anyway i brought the vaccinations up because they never told at least the friend i talk to everyday what was in the needle, and i just wonder in 40-50 years if this generation of service men and women will be fighting the CIA to find out what they were exposed to
edit on 22-12-2010 by LittleIndianJr. because: to get back on topic

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Disclosure means guilt = massive lawsuits

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

When I was in to get my shots at the sick call quarters (thats where we in the infantry got ours at least) we used to have a choice in getting some shots such as the flu shot and anthrax boosters. In my time in the service I have 6 years active with 4 tours 3 in Iraq and one in HaitiI watched that shred of being able to determine for yourself whether you want them or not disappear, I used to have a good corpsman and he would ask me and I always refused to get them and he would mark me down as gotten them (for my flu shots) All the immunizations I got though most of it IDK what the hell they were or what they were for half the time for pre deployment shots, outside of all that if they somehow forget to mark you down or the company clerk forgets to put it in the cpu for you, you had to get them again. I had to get 2 of the same vaccination once in one day even though I told them so you never know I never trusted military vaccinations simply because of the organizational issues along with the not knowing.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Of *course* they don't want the vets knowing what they stuck into their bodies!

It would mean everyone would know they were testing chemical and biological weapons on their own servicemen and women...banned chemical and biological weapons.

In England during the 50's, our servicemen were subjected to the same experiments...they were *told* they would get extra home leave if they would participate in a testing programme consisting of researching 'cures into the common cold virus'...

What they were actually being exposed to of course, had nothing to do with cures for anything whatsoever!

It was chemical and biological weapons they were actually testing on these poor blokes. Nerve agents to be precise.

The 'scientists' (nazis) at Porton down (the MOD chemical and biological weapons lab), were not satisfied with murdering and disabling countless national servicemen in the 50's, they went on to test similar weapons on great tracts of the UK during the 60's and 70's, only this time they didn't even bother to ask for volunteers...they simply sprayed the crap in aerosol form from disguised military aircraft directly onto the UK population and explained it away as aircraft 'contrails' when people became suspicious and started demanding answers.

Hmmm...where have i heard a similar story lately about 'contrails' and 'chemtrails'...can't seem to recall.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I saw a video recently about the tests done on citizens in the 50's, it always does beg the thought what are they doing we dont know about, probably something more insidious.

top topics

join