It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder: We Have Enough Information To Make An Exec At A Major Bank Resign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Bankers are corrupt?
Really?
What else?
Bruce Wayne is Batman?
Pam Anderson's boobs are fake?

Oh, you're killing me... I can already see the uprising within general population... they can't handle such "truths".

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

"If WL is what it claims to be, there would be no vetting, no teasing and no insurance.. just the release of files and let the'

WL is done more then any other news organization or any member of ATS . Its easy to be a hater . Takes alot to appreciate.

There are many wiki leak haters here on ATS i think its because of all the attention WikI leaks gets . and the tubby ats members who just have negative things to say . Mostly baseless hearsay backed up by nothing but the crumbs coming out of there mouths.

For all the wiki leaks haters , Why dont you start your own Whistle Blowing website"?? That way you can show wiki leaks how its done. Lets see how many leaks you can get vs wiki leaks.

Lets see how you run the website better and how you handle all the baseless haters

Please fat ATS members could you do half or even one percent of what Wiki Leaks has done for mankind?

Come on i will be waiting to see who opens there own Wiki Leaks Website . Lets see how well you do and what information you can obtain. This should be fun .

I am waiting for any member of ATS to make there own wiki leaks type website ........

Dont worry i'll wait a month .... a year ... hell 10 years .. Lets see you get 1 percent of what wiki leaks has got .....

I'll wait ..........

I'll wait...........

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

So holding WL to the standard that they professed in 07 makes me a hater?

Hardly, it's called observation.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sky news is off air?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Remember what happened when the Afgan war files were released? That is the reason why they need to go through all the data before realeasing it and censoring some things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join