It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Witnesses Possible Dimensional Portal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
California Man Witnesses Possible Dimensional Portal

This was posted on the MUFON CMS a week or so ago. I heard a similar anecdote a few years ago from a man in Pennsylvania. Could this driveway be a alternative universe / dimensional overlap or portal? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
wow I really dont know what to think, but it is certainly a odd story. Makes you wonder how often it really does happen and people just feel to silly to report it. Seems like there is some type of glitch there though in time and space.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if somethings buried beneath the driveway. I also wonder if his house is on any Ley lines. Guess we'll never know without an address.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Pics (or video), or it did not happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i wonder if there are any electrical, magnetic or radio wave sources, or military electronics nearby, which might be interfering with brain activity, altering perception?

i am not dismissing a paranormal explanation, as i have seen enough strangeness to firmly believe in weirdness, but i wonder if there is a prosaic explanation, ie, source of brain pattern disruption?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well i thank you for sharing that story with all of us here at ats it was very entertaining and i belive i have heard of a story like this before perhaps on unsolved mysteries.

new topics

top topics

join