It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things About The Moon...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/175f1bc5ef5a.jpg[/atsimg]

Moon (Latin: Luna), standing at a distance of approximately 384,405 kilometers of our planet.

Our moon is a celestial body, has a "mystical and esoteric" interesting history.
She is said to be our "natural satellite - (Satellite = Astron. Secondary planet that rotates the wheel of a major planet.)

The truth is that there are many things unexplained or hidem about the moon.

I always thought it strange when they said that the Moon always shows the same side. In fact, she is always with one side pointed toward Earth, but how this happens??

Our "conventional wisdom" tells us today that the moon has two movements:

TRANSLATION = mechanisms. Movement of a solid whose parties retain a constant direction.
ROTATION = Movement of a body rotating round its axis fixed.

They tell us that the fact of the Moon always show the same side is because his "rotation" has the same speed as its Translation.

Well, let's think a bit: If a body moves through a movement of translation, then that means he CONSERVE/PRESERVE a constant direction, right?! So it would be as if he were in a straight line moving from point A to point B.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43065ea05795.jpg[/atsimg]

But how can we justify their movement of rotation if it is always showing us the same side??
Easy, it's because there is NO movement of rotation - there is NO such rotation! There is only the movement of Translation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68897024bebb.jpg[/atsimg]

The explanation that the Moon always shows the same face due to its motion of rotation, is only understandable if read in reverse: "As the Moon hasnt the movement of rotation, the Moon always shows the same face."

If it rotated around its axis, it is obvious that at a certain moment would change his face to the earth. What needs to be clear here, is that they are TWO independent movements. Rotation is rotation and translation is Translation, period.

You can do the test: Draw a circle on the floor and walk on top of the line of the circle in one direction. Imagine that your left is the face of the Moon is always turned to Earth. Note that the left will always come back to the center of the circle, and if you do not rotate around itself and never change direction, NEVER, NEVER will show your right to the center of the circle. Thus, it is easy to invent an argument that the rotation speed has the same speed as translation... [
].

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6363ee6d5da.jpg[/atsimg]

Let's see more anomalies:

In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald, reviewing the information on the density of Earth and comparing with the density of the moon, much less concluded that this difference would only be justified if the moon was
HOLLOW. The low density was not compatible with a homogeneous sphere. A similar idea was advocated by Dr. Harold Urey, who holds a Nobel Prize, which suggests that the moon contains a cavity. The same view was endorsed by Dr Sean C. Salomon
, MIT said "the moon might be hollow."

Carl Segan, in his book Intelligent Life in the Universe writes: "A natural satellite can not be a hollow object. If this is true and the moon is really hollow means there is something very strange about our satellite."

The experiences of NASA space missions have also suggested that the moon is hollow.

When teams of Apollo XII Apollo XIII and released modules on the lunar surface, they found that the impact had caused earthquakes. The landing of Apollo XII caused a reverberation like the sound of a bell that lasted about an hour. The phenomenon was repeated with Apollo XIII, which produced a reverb for three hours and twenty minutes reaching a depth of 25 miles. Analysis of this information leads to the conclusion that the Moon HAS NO SUBSTANCE IN DENSE INSIDE - if the moon is really artificial, it must have been "placed" in that place at some point in Earth's history.

The density of the Moon is 60% compared to the earth, which sustains the idea of being hollow.

Proportionately among all the planets, our Moon is the largest in our solar system, has more than 1/4 the size of Earth and 1/6 of its seriousness (it in your face to the earth, because in the occult side, believe me, gravity is similar to the Earth).

From the size of Earth, in proportion would have to have a "moon" of at most 70km in diameter. However, our Moon has 3.473km in diameter, which is even larger than Pluto.

There is no other planet or moon in our solar system that shows the same components as our "baby" Moon

They say "our scientists and astronomers' theories of a Moon's formation was that when the Earth was forming, a piece is ripped from the Earth to forming the Moon, Lie! Because it was proven that the lunar soil for less than 30% of the components of the Earth.

Another interesting theory, but also do not "bite" is that at one point there was an explosion in our solar system and one piece (Moon) was attracted by Earth's gravity. However, our entire solar system has about 4.5 billion years, and the moon has more than 9 billion years and could reach 20 billion years. Ie, the Moon is much older than our entire solar system.

There are over 150 moons in our solar system and ALL have an elliptical orbit (oval).

Artificial MOONl

The Moon is the only satellite in the solar system that has an almost perfectly circular orbit.

The largest crater of the Moon measures 150 km in diameter and 2.2 kilometers deep.
The problem here is that this is impossible, because if the lunar soil was like a "normal" a celestial body or planet, the depth should be much, much bigger. And it does not end there, because the more incredible is that the bottom of the craters were found to be CONVEX and not concave as they normally are. So why the craters are like this??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37449306f458.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, the Moon has ALL the characteristics of a NON natural satellite, or in other words, an artificial satellite ... ! Simple like that.

There is a kind of "shell" very tough underneath that protects these collisions with meteors and meteorites.
And does not end there, because there is another interesting anomaly which appears evident by the number of craters scattered by the Moon.

Note in the picture that shows the hidden side of the Moon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87e65b979765.jpg[/atsimg]

We can see how many more craters are on the other side. This occurs because of an "anomaly" of gravity (on purpose?) that causes the vast majority of meteors and meteorites from crashing into only one side of the moon, while preserving the other side (the one that faces to the earth) virtually intact. And even more absurd is that there are rectangular craters... Yes, I said Retangular crates

Well, recently a GREAT documentary has brought out the very strong evidence about the true color of the Moon and also about the absurd amount of "domes" enlightened existing mostly inside the craters. There are huge structures that were photographed and filmed - Moon Rising.

First vid, but can be easily found on the internet.

Another cool vid:

Ok! We agreed then that the Moon is artificial, but then who brought her here?? For what purpose?? It has to do with the Anunnaki?? It would have been placed by another civilization just to watch us?? Or to keep us as resources?? Maybe to explore both our planet and our genetics??

But, of course, i can be wrong.

Cheers.

edit on 21-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
nice pictures

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I always wondered what caused this type of lunar orbit.
Seems like magnetic fields interacting could have something to do with it.
Any other moons rotate this way?

I see three different faces in the moon, depending on how you rotate the faces.
I find it fairly amazing that the moon is just the right distance and size to provide us with perfect solar eclipses.
I guess that will pass someday as it moves away from earth.

Go moon!
CHED

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Double post
/
edit on 21-12-2010 by CHEDwick because: Double post

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I have to give you a a star and a flag for one mere reason that you put a lot of thought into this. Im sure folks will be along to point out what they consider flaws. I assume you are prepared for that. Personally I like what you have pointed out.

I watched the Moon Rising series when it first came out and found it quite fascinating.I know others have torn it apart because of the producer, but history seems full of people like that sadly. I mean I will grant the fact it may not be 100% accurate, but there still has to be a percentage of truth to it as well.

The fact that the moon as has so many anomalies from other moons and what is known has to raise flags of thought. For myself I'm pretty convinced there is a lot we aren't being told. The mere fact we won't go back, (if we ever went to begin with) is a red flag for me. The whole lets nuke the moon in search of water was another oddity. What was the reason for that? We keep expanding out, yet it seems to me the moon would be a key place to be a middle road to expanding further out, yet we dont pursue it.

Lol, sorry all the things I have pondered are dribbling out here. Good luck with your thread. I have a feeling you're in for a ride!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

You put your finger in a bloody wound, Russo!
S&F.

It is possible that in the moment of the creation of our solar system or when the Moon has been separated from the Earth, our satellite turns to the most exact speed to the millimeter per second in way such to always show and only the same face to us?

Only a centimeter to the second in more, it was enough in the speed than spin that in some thousands years we would have seen the other face: The Dark side....

Certainly that as a chance is a odd and very strange one!

And What about The Solar eclipse?

Distance Moon-Earth "1"
Distance Moon-Sun "400"
Diameter Moon "1"
Diameter Sun "400"

Too much coincidences.......... on planetary scale......!

edit on 21-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You're very, very right. the odds are strange, if not impossible

Check this out:

Sfy

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Too much coincidences in "Police Investigations".... are.... evidence...

I wander: imagining the huge power of WHO has put this weird coincidences... one next the others...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I also see it that way. But the question that moves me is:

where is THE WHO that did this?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Arken

I also see it that way. But the question that moves me is:

where is THE WHO that did this?

Your question is Another Thread!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Not only me should contribute to this thread. Im in, but surely others will too. The Moon bombing was the major news to me this year. Nothing let me more curious that this bombing issue. They already know that the moon has water, so??? What was the point?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You are right AGAIN.....

Where is Zorgon? I would like to see what he thinks about.

He must have some clue about this....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Arken

You are right AGAIN.....

Where is Zorgon? I would like to see what he thinks about.

He must have some clue about this....

Thats for sure. The "knight" knows......

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have found 2 amateur films who filmed the moon with their own equipment.

looks interesting too.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Thanks mate.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

Faces?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Another weird thing about our Moon - how it's the right size and right distance, and the right size of our Sun that it forms a perfect solar eclipse. Certainly makes you think there's a higher power out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The Moon only showing 1 face to earth is called tidal locking and i hate to tell you most of the moons in our solar system do the same thing. I guess there all artificial ??? And the moon does rotate it would have to otherwise if it didnt at some point during its rotation you would see the entire moon. Dont believe me get 2 balls mark an x on both and simply turn 1 around the other youll see the rotation.

As for hollow we have seismic readings from the moon its not hollow. Its core is small and the density of the moon is lower then earths. For this reason this is why scientists believe the moon was formed from the earths crust being injected into orbit from a collision since the earths crust and the moons density match exactly.

Now the moon anomalies there is unusual formations on earth and on that note that doesn't meant there artificial.When i was on vacation to Ireland i visited the giants causeway its a natural formation but being there its hard to believe its possible. I would love to see proof that there is some ancient civilization on the moon.Have to admit would have a major cool factor but everything ever ever seen can occur naturally.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The moon does spin on it's axis, it just doesn't appear to from Earth. Look at your illustration of the open wheeler orbiting the Earth. It rotates through 360 degrees. The gravitational pull of the moon attracts asteroids and acts as a shield for the Earth and because the dark side is always facing away from Earth, it stands to reason that it will cop the majority of impacts. In fact, if the moon has always faced us on one side, the only craters visible must have been caused by impacts from debris from the Earth (O.K., not necessarily but see my point?).

It is remarkably convenient that we have this shield and I dare say we probably would not be here if it wasn't for the moon protecting us from evolution hampering missiles. A little too convenient.............

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ours and mars's moons are peculiar lumps of matter in many ways and means of measurement. More coincidence eh.... The moons are key to the riddle.
edit on 22/12/10 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join