It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C is set up as a pentagram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry mate.....

All i see if a large pentagram drawn on a map?

I see where you have circled the sites on each point...is that what you are talking about?

If so....cool!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yea i vlive in D.C. There are a whole bunch of circles. You can connect them to form a pentagram with the white house also being onle of the points

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For extra bonus points - can you find the Spear of Destiny? You will need a modern map, not the Pierre L'enfant map. ( www.brynmawr.edu... )

These is also a masonic compass, a hexagram, and countless astrological alignments.

Note in one of the sites below that three traffic circles have 6 roads each entering them: 6,6,6

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The info presented in this site can not be verified on current maps. Oddly, I can't find any 2 current maps which agree in all details:

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
since u don't believe me check this site out then tell me what u think?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Anyone read 'Good Omens', the Gaimen/Pratchet book? There is, I recall, a fantastic bit in that about the M25 (thats the main ring-road that circles London, for all you non-brit types) Being a huge satanic sigil, powered by the anger of a million angry, gridlocked commuters, fighting the trafic-jams to get to work every morning.

Fantastic...

Yes, it's an irelivent point.
No, I don't care.
Mwuahah.

arc

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm reading good omens again at the moment. Amusingly apt in many ways right now, especially on the nature of good and evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You would have received the extra bonus points if you had looked at the DC railroad yard. The tracks are arranged to come together like a spear point.

Close examination will show a hexagram ( commonly and mistakenly called the Star of David ) west of the Capitol. It's subtle, but it's there.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is another thing I noticed. D.C is between Virgina and Maryland. Virgin Mary.... Most of you will say so what but If you go by the potomac river dock in downtown D.C there is a bronze sclupture of Jesus and it's kind of scary. It look like he is trapped in the ground trying to get free. His mouth is wide open and big enough to sit in. I'm going to get some pictures of it when I get a chance and post the pic's on this site . It was very desturbing when I saw it.

top topics

join