It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic Hit man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Today in one of my business classes (Operations Management) my Professor had us watch this video, I can't say I was shocked to say the least, and everything this man had to say I couldn't agree more with.

I'd love to hear the feedback from my fellow ATS posters, it's about 54 minutes long but its worth the watch.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You should get the book. It's a great read.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
*New Member here*
And this is my first post.

The book (Confessions of an Ecomonic hitman) is what started my awakening and ultimately led me here to this community. I have leant this book to anyone whom I can convince to read it and cant wait to get my hands on more of his material. I highly recommend.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gakus
Today in one of my business classes (Operations Management) my Professor had us watch this video, I can't say I was shocked to say the least, and everything this man had to say I couldn't agree more with.

I'd love to hear the feedback from my fellow ATS posters, it's about 54 minutes long but its worth the watch.

I'm reading the book right now. The revelations about the CIA should be standard fare for ATS'ers, but it does cover a lot of primary episodes of functionally Western/US corporate neo-colonialism and shows how the real motives for our foreign policy are all about money and power, at the expense of other peoples and countries.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

AND our troops lives...and souls,when they find out.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

AND our troops lives...and souls,when they find out.

Fair point. Yes, there are an awful lot of people used and lied to in all of these processes, including American soldiers and the American public.

new topics

top topics

join