It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science: The true word of God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by natgar

you can't even prove any god exists let alone one! So how can you prove it's gods words if you cant prove a god exists?

Gotcha there! The concept of faith is not an exceptable answer!

Well, this thread is not for debating whether god exist or not, right? Lets not stray too far.

For you, I think its best if I rephrase it this way:
If (IF!!) by chance, gods do exist in this world, only one of them have give you (us)
his guarantee that that is indeed his words (the true words of God). And his name is Allah.
(not Jesus, not, Yahweh, not Ganesha, etc etc etc)

(BTW, if you don't believe in the existence of God, then you wouldn't even bother reading this thread, would you?)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

SaturnFX,

Science of man is continually having to change because man's mind is not infinite. The Word of God stands unchanged through all the ages and on into eterity. He never changes nor does He ever have to take back any of His word. The fault finders are the ones at fault as they make a wrong acessment of that unchanging Word. It is Spiritually discerned and they have not His Spirit but a spirit of rebellion instead and so become decieved in their own acessment.

The further and deeper you understand in His Word of Wisdom the more is opened to you. I would wish you could experience it and all in the world. He reveals nothing to the doubters. No one discerns the prophecy rightly until you are in Spirit with Him. His Spirit opens the mind to the secrets hidden there. Those of Him are trully the enlitened ones.

Thanks for asking.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

(BTW, if you don't believe in the existence of God, then you wouldn't even bother reading this thread, would you?)

Because it is a free & open forum where anybody is free to express their opinion! unlike some countries like Iran!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by natgar

Because it is a free & open forum where anybody is free to express their opinion! unlike some countries like Iran!

Irrelevant.

However, my advice is, if you want to express your opinion in a country like that, be sure to express it in the best manner possible. Just like you're should anywhere else. Then the world will become a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join