It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Was Assasinated By The Bush Family And Jonhson Was In On It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by Oldnslo

oh i absolutely agree that they fingered Nixon because he was becoming a dangerous nuisance to their whole affair, but i believe Nixon had no knowledge of what the bush clan pulled in Dallas.

hoover may have known but he had too much to lose if he even offered a sentiment, he was just better off playing with his lover partner and let the rest be history which he did
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

I don't know about Nixon and his role. He was in Dallas the day before to meet with the head of Pepsi-Cola. The Bush's may have wanted him in Dallas to maintain a little future leverage over him.

J. Edgar was in attendance at the Clint Murchison dinner with LBJ, November 21, 1963, as attested to by Madeleine Brown. (Her claims have been verified by other staff members at the meeting.) Hoover had full prior knowledge of the entire JFK assassination.

Murchison Meeting

JFK had expressed his knowledge of a possible assassination but said if they wanted to shoot him, it would be an easy thing to do. He was aware of the possibilities on his trips to Chicago, Miami, and also to Dallas. I believe his was resigned to fact that it might happen and continued with his policies until the end.

Don't forget about this possibility:

GHWB In Dallas?

They all knew what was to happen, especially LBJ and J. Edgar.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Oldnslo because: Add date of Murchison Meeting

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

But the music that came out of the Johnson years, '63-'69, was some of the finest ever and they remain Rock's classics.

I won't argue with you about the music from that period, true classics, but you have to admit some of that self righteous hippie mentality of that time was a bit over the top.

I guess when it comes to song writing influences, musicians should be thankful for the politicians they love to hate. Without politicians, most hippie musicians from that era would have remained hungry, poor and completely unknown.

Hypocrites and products of the same capitalist system they were highly critical of at that time.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I believe that it was a coup. A real one.
.02 and second line.

STH

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In response to Alxandro:

Similar could be said by myself at this time. I never had much love nor admiration for "Dubya" but his manipulations and tricks with the economy was so transparent I knew what he was up to and was able to use all that legally and to my advantage so that I emerged completely debt-free and with savings, retired and pensioned at age 53 and living in a foreign country with nice weather. Thanks GW.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: clarify recipient

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I am just pointing out that the Tsar Hydrogen bomb was so powerful, it assured both powers that a nuclear war was not winnable.

There was never a window of opportunity for the U.S. to defeat the USSR.

And the USSR made for a very convenient enemy to justify the activities of the secret service and a continued world wide U.S. military presence.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think JFK was assasinated because he

1. Wanted the CIA dismantled
2. Was openly talking about the hidden government
3. Was opposed to the military industrial complex
4. Was opposed to a war with Cuba and the Russians

His brother , Kennedy Jnr was killed because he went straight at the heart of the Mafia.
Kennedy Jnr was killed by a manchurian candidate.

Just shows if your a good person and dare to the right thing by the people you will end up in an early grave.

This is why Bush, Obama and every president to follow is not there for the people.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

the bay of pigs was the perfect opportunity because the Russians didn't know we knew the missiles were being delivered to Cuba.
all we needed to do was launch everything and it would have been justified and thats what everyone wanted but kennedy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Wow, you retired at 53 thanks to Dubya?

You need to come back to the States and redistribute some of your wealth.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by poet1b

the bay of pigs was the perfect opportunity because the Russians didn't know we knew the missiles were being delivered to Cuba.
all we needed to do was launch everything and it would have been justified and thats what everyone wanted but kennedy

Yeah, we were all praying for nuclear war back then. Yeah, that's what we were doing down on the floor under our school desks during those drills, praying!

Funny thing, after Kennedy was shot we didn't do any more of those drills. Someone must have made a deal with the devil or something.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: I had an afterthought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join