It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Was Assasinated By The Bush Family And Jonhson Was In On It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone had their reasons why they wanted the Kennedy's dead so it just goes to figure everyone had some part of their hand in it to ensure that they could all benefit and have something on each other to keep all their mouths shut. just like they did during 9/11

everyones guilty so none can be fingered

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

did you ever consider that Kennedy may have known about the plot beforehand and because he was dying anyway
he went along for the ride to protect his brother and family?

I always considered this as a possibility? his suffering ended that fateful day in Dallas

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have read so much on this that I don't recall the sources. The Bay of Pigs incident is the name normally used for the failed Cuba invasion but was said the official name was Operation Zapata. The CIA supposedly had two former liberty ships used in the operation, one that was given the name "Houston", which by small coincidence was the headquarter city of Zapata Oil, and the other ship was named "Barbara". These things could also point back to Bush. All coincidence I'm sure.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I do agree Bush was highly involved. I also agree LBJ was at least " in the know" over what happened. But I think your thread only tells of one part of the conspiracy...The main reason it all went down is the CIA. Prescott Bush and his tight knit friends such as the skull and bones types had their hand in creating the CIA. George HW Bush was thriving in the CIA when JFK took office and is widely considered one of their top dogs behind the scenes back then. The CIA is a way for these guys to make billions, bit is also a way to control foreign policy. It gives them the ability to make decisions on who they want in office in what countries and to overthrow the ones they want out. If you believe in a New World Order then you realize the secrecy of the CIA and the lack of oversight on their political decisions is needed. You can't run the country and further your interests from behind the scenes any better than in the CIA.
Now keep in mind that JFK hated the CIA. He was infuriated over the Bay of Pigs stuff. He was shell shocked by the audacity of proposals brought to him by the CIA such as Project Northwoods. He was so against what the CIA was doing that he said he would "smash the CIA into a thousand peices". He fired the head of the CIA who's a close personal friend of the Bush family named Allen Dulles. He also withdrew around a thousand troops from Vietnam.. It all adds up right there alone. The CIA's existence was on the brink of collapse as long as JFK was in power. And the man was just getting more popular so in their eyes there was no stopping him from re election and shutting down the CIA. As you can understand, the CIA had different views on how to handle National Security and felt that JFK was a threat to national security. The fact that LBJ hired Allen Dulles to be part of the Warren Commission makes it clear that LBJ didnt want the truth, but wanted to show loyalty. If I was your boss, and I angrily fired you. Wouldn't it be a slight conflict of interest for someone to hire you to care enough to find out who got rid of me??
To conclude these thoughts, keep in mind how powerful George Bush was already. The name of the operation we know as "The Bay of Pigs" incident, had a different name used by the CIA. They called it operation Zapata. Thats the name of the first oil company Bush owned. If he was a nobody who wasnt in charge of the operation, I kinda doubt he would have been allowed to name the operation. The ships used to attack Cuba were named Barbara and Houston, which obviously is the name of his wife and home town! Besides all of that circumstantial evidence, there is a US government memorandum dated 11-22-63 that mentions the fact that Mr George HW Bush was by his own admission in Dallas on November 22 1963!! Now remember that he is on record as saying he doesnt recall where he was that day?! So first of all, he's probably the only non politically involved person in the world who doesnt know where he was when JFK was shot. Secondly whats the chances that he'd forget such a thing if he was in the same town on that day and was on duty dealing with the situation as an intelligence agent!!?? So there you have it folks. Sorry if this is a long novel, but its important for people to connect all the dots. Blaming LBJ is just scratching the surface on a much bigger situation involving many more players.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
These are the same people who financed Hitler, whose main goal was to break the German unions.

How is it that these people have succeeded in becoming so powerful in our nation.

It is a shame how the political process in our country has become so twisted. Neither political has the best interests of the public in mind. Where is the next TDR.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by hotbakedtater

he walked away and never pursued second term. why go to all that trouble? revenge for embarrassment?

if that was the only reason then it was just a murder, right?

what was the motive and why did these others play along and give up their lives in the process?
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)
I don't know. I think he really just wanted the ultimate in power, the Presidency, at any costs. I believe he did not run for a second term because he knew his popularity would not allow him to win. Its been a while since I have read up on the asassination, though, so anything is possible. At any rate, yes I believe LBJ had a big role in the murder of JFK.

aliengenes: Johnson's bagman, Malcomb Wallace's fingerprint was found on one of the cartons in the "Sniper's Lair", on the 6th floor of the TSBD. I believe it was a 16 point match.

SOURCE

Hotbaked: Regarding LBJ's exit in 1968 - He may have been a placeholder for Prescott Bush's boy, R. Milhaus Nixon, who felt Nixon should have been the "rightful" successor to Eisenhower. LBJ handled his part of the cover-up and prosecuted the Vietnam episode for TPTB. He followed the script and they let him live.

Bobby Kennedy and George Corley Wallace were shot by TPTB to insure Nixon's ascendancy to the Presidency. TPTB wanted Nixon in office, no matter what the price. Once Nixon tried to modify or get rid of the Oil Depletion Allowance (same as JFK), a "burglar" left a horizontally applied piece of tape to a door in the Watergate complex, and Nixon was history.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Oil Depletion Allowance, wow what a huge rip off to all major industries, and U.S. taxpayers.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

As the historian, Robert A. Caro has pointed out in Lyndon Johnson: The Path to Power: "Texans were elected on December 7, 1931, not only to the Speakership of the House but to the chairmanship of five of its most influential committees, Lyndon Johnson's first day in the Capitol was the day Texas came to power in it - a power that the state was to hold, with only the briefest interruptions, for more than thirty years."

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

oh i absolutely agree that they fingered Nixon because he was becoming a dangerous nuisance to their whole affair, but i believe Nixon had no knowledge of what the bush clan pulled in Dallas.

hoover may have known but he had too much to lose if he even offered a sentiment, he was just better off playing with his lover partner and let the rest be history which he did
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

that has always been true, you either play along or you'll be replaced or disappeared. but i seriously doubt that Johnson ordered the hit. he was only the next of kin until the next selection was determined, which someone made mention Nixon was back in for the part, which he was.

it seems everyone one that's on board gets their chance with the understanding that when its time to re-fix the game, step aside.....just like Hillary did for obama

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Kennedy's assassination is something I never seem to tire of reading about.

Good comments, and interesting information, everyone.

I hope some day the truth will out.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

How would you feel about www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... JFK and JFK jr. killed by Bush Sr and Bush Jr?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A lot of people wanted Kennedy dead. There were several distinct interests and you named some of them. He stepped on a lot of toes and thwarted the plans of many. The two best sources I've found for info on the Kennedy assassination are the BBC miniseries, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and Michael Collins Piper's book, "Final Judgment" that points out that Kennedy was a thorn in the side of Israel, adamant that they shouldn't get a nuclear bomb. Bush, Johnson, the Mafia, CIA (that Kennedy vowed to disband), and Mossad were very all eager to have Kennedy out of the way and eagerly participated.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's the mean old Bush clan rearing it's mean old ugly head once again just in time to deflect from all the current Obama screw ups.

How convenient, yet not surprising, this Bush love to hate relationship.

If eL B.J. was involved in Kennedy's death it was because he had the hots for Ms Camelot.
... but you still have to respect a President who doesn't have a problem taking a dump, literally, while he's cracking th whip on his underlings.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think some of this may be true.. but you forget, Johnson, Bush sr, and Bush jr. have all ben president, and none of them nuked Russia. So... I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thank you guys and gals for such an interesting thread discussion. And the links.

This has been a very high caliber discussion and I enjoyed the wisdom shared. And the links!

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
It's the mean old Bush clan rearing it's mean old ugly head once again just in time to deflect from all the current Obama screw ups.

How convenient, yet not surprising, this Bush love to hate relationship.

If eL B.J. was involved in Kennedy's death it was because he had the hots for Ms Camelot.
... but you still have to respect a President who doesn't have a problem taking a dump, literally, while he's cracking th whip on his underlings.

Well that's it, of course! If not for wanting to deflect about Obama's lame grasp on the US's affairs then no one would ever consider mentioning the Bush boys. Before Warren Commission member Ford became the first un-elected, appointed President of the US and named GHW Bush to CIA Director he claims to never have had any involvement in the CIA before that appointment. Amazing he was able to run such an agency with no prior experience with it. He narrowly missed becoming President himself very early-on in Reagan's term when an assasination attempt was made then.

You are correct about the Bush love/hate relationship, it seems you either got to love them or hate them. Personally, after Prescott Bush standing up to McCarthy and his communist witch-hunt, I had a lot of respect for that but never cared much for the later Bush boys. Each Bush generation was like a carbon copy of the earlier until the last was barely legible. Perhaps one of GW's twin daughters will take a stab at politics for the Tea Party.

On the subject of respect, because of the Vietnam War and other tales about LBJ that you mention, I really have little respect for Johnson. But the music that came out of the Johnson years, '63-'69, was some of the finest ever and they remain Rock's classics.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: I'm a mediocre typist.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

window of opportunity was closed, Kennedy dropped the ball.

you know it was the perfect opportunity at that moment in time for the US to control the world. we had the capability to take out russia,china,north korea,cuba,and everyone we seen fit that would have been a potential threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

There was never any window of opportunity to take out the USSR with nukes. It would have been suicide.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

That such a weapon existed, and might possibly be used, created a stalemate that could not be broken.

JFKs assassination was most likely about money, pure and simple, and all the power that comes from it. Heck, the cold war was the perfect excuse for the continued existence of the CIA, and black ops.

Lets drill all the grade school kids for nuclear attack by having them sit in the halls at school and tuck their heads between their legs every now and then.

And they wonder why America's youth rebelled?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
And still I keep wondering, Why did JFK so willingly go to his death?

It seems that is exactly what he did.

Almost fifty years later, we had Ted Kennedy leading a freshman senator to the white house using almost the same campaign strategy that JFK used to win the primaries. Once again, opportunity for real change denied.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

what are you saying? it would made a larger playing field for the cia and the money would have been no object

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join