It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Was Assasinated By The Bush Family And Jonhson Was In On It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Who better to pull off the Assassination than the Texans, while the rest of the world looked the other direction.

The first most important clue was the speed at which Johnson moved to get JFKs body out of Texas and to stop any murder investigation from ever taking place.

JFK stood down when the military industrial complex demanded a thermonuclear first strike on Russia because the powers that be wanted to control the world while the window of opportunity was open.

The CIA knew that the Russians were full of crap and that we had full advantage beyond the Russians capability and could deliver a devastating first strike before they could launch a single airplane or missile.

so they turned to George Bush Sr. to remove any further obstacles to obstruct the military industrial complex and keep the assassination in house to prevent the truth ever spilling out.

it seems JFK was spoiling all the powers that be's plans of global domination at every turn, and he had to go.

Jonhson was moled in from the beginning as a sleeper in the event things weren't going their way.

as with anything, the mood changed, windows were closed, and agreements were made and Johnson was no longer needed

bobby was assassinated because he was planning to launch a full investigation once he was president to insure the house of cards be brought down for their trespasses on his family.

and Jacky knew the truth

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Uh huh.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

and Jacky knew the truth

Reportedly, Jackie vaulted some letters which are not to be opened until both her children are dead.
Does anybody have any information about this?
I wish they would have an early release. I certainly don't wish harm to Caroline, but I would sure like to know what they say.

Secrets..........

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And Jonhson Was In On It

As far as I'm concerned, that's a HUGE understatement.

Just have a look at what certain people had to say about him for example.

Jack Ruby:

Google Video Link

Ruby: ""The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people had, that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in will never let the true facts come above board to the world" "

He even hints that the man involved was the "man in office now" which was Johnson. Only an idiot could not be able to see he's clearly saying Johnson was the man responsible IMO.

LBJ's mistress:

The night before after coming out of the meeting "he was so angry." He grabbed Madeleine and told her "After tomorrow those SOB's will never embarrass me again, that's not a threat, that's a promise"

The next day, Kennedy was assassinated.

"He referred to them as the Irish Mafia" IMO that indirectly is referring to Kennedy('s family?) as they were famously of Irish Descent.
(source)

Oh, and this is an interesting piece giving more reason to believe johnson was involved:

As Johnson was now president, Life Magazine decided not to use the story concerning his corrupt activities. James Wagenvoord later recalled: "The LBJ/Baker piece was in the final editing stages and was scheduled to break in the issue of the magazine due out the week of November 24th (the magazine would have made it to the newsstands on November 26th or 27th). It had been prepared in relative secrecy by a small special editorial team. On Kennedy's death research files and all numbered copies of the nearly print-ready draft were gathered up by my boss (he had been the top editor on the team) and shredded. The issue that was to expose LBJ instead featured the Zapruder film."

On 17th January, 1964, the Senate Rules Committee voted to release to the public the secret testimony of Don B. Reynolds. Johnson responded by leaking information from Reynolds' FBI file to Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson. On 5th February, 1964, The Washington Post reported that Reynolds had lied about his academic success at West Point. The article also claimed that Reynolds had been a supporter of Joseph McCarthy and had accused business rivals of being secret members of the American Communist Party. It was also revealed that Reynolds had made anti-Semitic remarks while in Berlin in 1953.

A few weeks later the New York Times reported that Lyndon B. Johnson had used information from secret government documents to smear Don B. Reynolds. It also reported that Johnson's officials had been applying pressure on the editors of newspapers not to print information that had been disclosed by Reynolds in front of the Senate Rules Committee.

Anyway, as you mentioned Johnson in your thread title, I thought I would try and show why I feel he's responsible here. Afterall, isn't he the only person to gain from the death of JFK as well? Seems like it..
edit on 21-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

absolutely, but i never felt that Johnson was self motivated, he like all the others players were groomed to play each part for the greater success of the plot

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

absolutely, but i never felt that Johnson was self motivated,

Can you clarify what you mean please?
I just don't get how johnson wasn't or couldn't have been seen as self-motivated to get rid of JFK. I mean there are sooo many viable reasons for getting rid of him.

First there was the political gain as ridding Kenney means Johnson is now president which is pretty incredible for someone who IMO shouldn't have even had the vice-presidency.

second, there was the obvious motivation of doing it because it's well known johnson was on his way out anyway as corruption charges were brought to the attention of JFK and time magazine I believe by none other than robbert Kenney (although I may be mistaken slightly here), which may have contributed to HIS death also.

Then there is the motivation of doing it to ensure his corrupt charges were never brought out to the public, completely ruining his career.. And this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many many many more reasons.

he like all the others players were groomed to play each part for the greater success of the plot

Can you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I'm sure insiders forwarded her any and all trails to everyones involvement and she was smart enough to have married the richest man in the world at that time to ensure her safety, until it was safe to return.

so much time has passed that the culprits are either long dead or out of bounds

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I believe it was explained in the op.

Kennedy was never trusted, so the Cia brought Johnson in as a replacement specifically groomed by their agenda.

why give up a presidency in mid stream when more could be gained, unless you were told its time to pass on the scepter????

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Kennedy was never trusted, so the Cia brought Johnson in as a replacement specifically groomed by their agenda.

But, that doesn’t make sense, If you believe the CIA didn't trust Kennedy by the time Johnson was brought in, why didn't they make sure Nixon was the one to be made president instead? After all, he did go onto be president didn't he? And they must be pretty powerful if they can bring Johnson in, plan to make him president, bring in that plan in front of hundreds of witnesses and then ensure that 40 years later ATLEAST, the truth wasn't to be revealed wouldn't they, so why did they go to all this trouble when they could've just gone down the easy road and gone straight to Nixon??

I'm finding your theory very hard to believe in all honesty.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

absolutely, but i never felt that Johnson was self motivated, he like all the others players were groomed to play each part for the greater success of the plot
He was extremely self motivated, nasty and greedy. The only way he would become President was if JFK died. When JFK ran again he did not plan to have LBJ as his VP.

I have read many books about the JFK assassination. This following one puts LBJ behind it, and it makes the most sense. Who had the most to gain, and the means to pull it off?

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

then why did he relinquish his greedy power? HMMMMMMMMMM?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

well first of all the Kennedy clan ensured their presidency with their underworld connections, so the cia wasn't in a position at that juncture to start any trouble. it was best to put their man in as second. George Bush Sr was the Texas contractor who was working directly with Johnson if anything went south, which it did and was fixt

it was a CIA Op

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

then why did he relinquish his greedy power? HMMMMMMMMMM?
How did he relinquish it?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

he walked away and never pursued second term. why go to all that trouble? revenge for embarrassment?

if that was the only reason then it was just a murder, right?

what was the motive and why did these others play along and give up their lives in the process?
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

he walked away and never pursued second term. why go to all that trouble? revenge for embarrassment?

if that was the only reason then it was just a murder, right?

what was the motive and why did these others play along and give up their lives in the process?
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)
I don't know. I think he really just wanted the ultimate in power, the Presidency, at any costs. I believe he did not run for a second term because he knew his popularity would not allow him to win. Its been a while since I have read up on the asassination, though, so anything is possible. At any rate, yes I believe LBJ had a big role in the murder of JFK.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes, it was more than likely JFK's father who already had mafia dealings from his bootlegging days which is where the mafia connections come into place, then once a deal was struck the likes of Sam Giancana, whom then secured votes such as the important illinois vote the presidency was secured I believe, then once JFK was president, he did a U-turn and went against the mafia and started putting them in prison left right and center along with his brother, RFK who was also to die from an assassination. (coincidence? IMO..nope)

This is probably the reason JFK died and as I said, it's already well known the CIA had dealings with the mafia also, primarily in the failed bay of pigs operation which made Kennedy a hate figure even more than he was.

Ok, so you don't need to convince me it was a CIA operation.

The issue I’m having is with you trying to bring Bush into this and he was involved yes, but IMO no way was he as big a player as you seem to think.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Who ever took out JFK and Robert, has been running this country pretty much continuously since that time.

I think the politicians have just been the front men. The real power behind them has managed to remain hidden.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

One picture is worth a thousand words. This one is called, "The Wink".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ca0646858aa.jpg[/atsimg]

I have my suspecisions Johnson possibly was in on JFK's assassination or had knowledge of this.

We, the public will never get the full story. Why? Those who planned and had JFK murdered were pretty high up in our corrupt government.

When president Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas in 1963, police and the FBI stormed the Texas Book Depository and located a rifle near an open window. The so-called "sniper's nest" had been made by arranging several cardboard boxes so as to both hide the shooter from anyone who might have been on the 6th floor at the time and also to support the rifle while the shooter took aim from the window overlooking the president's motorcade.

Investigators scoured the scene for fingerprints but the rifle and the boxes had apparently been wiped clean. The only forensic element that could possibly identify the killer was a partial fingerprint that was lifted from one of the cardboard boxes.

In an attempt to identify this print, officials took the prints of everyone who worked at the Book Depository, including the main suspect, Lee Harvey Oswald. They also compared this print to police and FBI agents who had access to the crime scene, but the print remained an enigma.

The print, as it turns out, belongs to Malcolm Wallace, the long time friend and associate of president Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Those unfamiliar with the methods of matching fingerprints may want to quickly review the protocols in a recent viewzone article on the subject. Unlike the visual convergence that is shown on TV shows like CSI [and the image above], most prints are not matched by this method. Fingerprints can become distorted, bent and stretched by the surface of various objects. The science of fingerprint analysis instead examines many unique features found in the fingerprint patterns. It is an exact science. A match is given a score based on the number of elements that are identical on any two sets of prints. A "match" is usually confirmed if there are at least 12 identical elements.

The prints from Dallas and Wallace match on 14 unique points. What's more intriguing is that a recent documentary on the subject obtained the analysis of a fingerprint expert who had done this type of work for 35 years. Upon his examination he found a correlation of 34 points. There's no doubt -- it's Wallace.

Rest of article with photos, finger print analyst and source here: viewzone2.com...

Text

The article goes on to say that LBJ ordered this and my money is on him...........

Behind the scenes there was an "understanding." The mob had obtained photographs of J. Edgar Hoover engaging in oral sex with his male partner, Clyde Tolson. Mafia boss, Mossello, "controlled" these photographs and blackmailed Hoover into avoiding any action against the "mob." In fact, until the early 1960's, the FBI had no formal training or divisions that addressed organized crime. From the top down it was known that this was "hands off."

All of this was about to change in the fateful year of 1963. JFK's brother and now Attorney General Robert Kennedy, as Hoover's new boss, had declared war on the mob. This put Hoover in an extremely anxious predicament. Gradually, organized crime, Hoover and big oil were becoming frustrated with JFK. Nixon also had his axe to grind, having been defeated by Kennedy in the 1960 presidential election.

Kennedy not only talked about change -- he made it happen. The Oil Depletion Allowance was to be slashed, organized crime had begun to be prosecuted by a zealous Justice Department, even the CIA was upset with Kennedy.

Kennedy had made it clear that the CIA was to gather intelligence, as described in their charter, but were not to propose or promote policies. He was so angry with their performance in Vietnam and Cuba that he openly talked about dissolving the organization.

"If the United States ever experiences an attempt at a coup to overthrow the government, it will come from the CIA. The agency represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone."
--JFK

H. L. Hunt [right] was likely the richest American in 1963. His estimated worht was about 5-billion dollars. He was especially interested in preserving the Oil Depletion Allowance and disliked the social programs proposed by the Kennedy administration. He told the gathering of compatriots that the only way to get Communists like the Kennedy brothers out of office is to "shoot 'em out."

Ironically, Hunt Oil benefited from Johnson's rise to power and, in more recent times, stands to benefit from the War in Iraq. In September 2007, Hunt Oil signed a deal with the Iraqi Kurds to develop their vast oil reserves. It is the just first big oil company to reap the plunders of Bush's war. Yes, the rich get richer.

Proves that the President isn't the highest office, he/she is only a puppet and you either dance to the puppet masters tune or they get a new puppet.

Can't find my previous posts on JFK/LBJ.........but JFK did not want LBJ on the ticket with him, LBJ was placed in this position because he was a champion for the big rich Texas oil tycoons.

Read my location..................corporations rule America, possibly now the planet.

edit on 21-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: added s to corporations rule America. Plural

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Can't find my post but I had basically exactly what you had and came up with the same conclusion.

Madeleine Duncan Brown was LBJ's lover (while he was married) and her whole interview is a real eye opener.

I asked him, Lyndon, you've got to tell me. You've got to talk to me. Are you -- were you -- involved with Kennedy's death?

Finally he said, You know the people that I know...the oil people and CIA...They did it!

Source: viewzone2.com...

According to the article link provided above others that were involved were:

In 1935 Edward Aubrey Clark became assistant to Governor James Allred. Soon after he met Lyndon B. Johnson and the two men became close friends. The governor appointed Clark secretary of state in 1937. The following year Clark opened a private law practice with Everett Looney. He also worked as a political lobbyist for the oil industry. One of his main clients was Big Oil, a company owned by Clint Murchison. He was one of the "guests" at the Del Charro Hotel, owned by Murchison, and was known as the "arranger."

A few years after the assassination, Clark's law firm partner couldn't resist bragging about Clark's involvement in the affair. He told Barr McClellan, who worked at the firm, "I'm the only living man who knows what happened in Box 13..." (Referring to Johnson's rigged senate election) "But Clark took care of things in Dallas."

Clark planned the assassination for many possible cities, finally deciding that the murder would be best done on their own turf. Through his many contacts and the "guests" of the Del Charro Hotel, Clark had access to the mafia, the FBI and the CIA. The latter was involved through the mob's association with

Harvey Harvey William K. William K. , a former FBI man who worked with the CIA's foreign assassination projects.

Lee Harvey Oswald is clearly identified as a CIA agent. (Go to link to see scanned copy of Government Document.

Edward Clark, acting on orders from Lyndon Johnson, had arranged for all the parties who wanted Kennedy killed to contribute either cash or manpower. It was like a poker game with each player putting his chips in the pot. Oswald was the CIA's contribution. Malcolm Wallace was Johnson's chip. The mob contributed two expert hit men to take the head-on shot as a back-up to Oswald and Wallace. Big oil, namely Murchison, put up the cash.

In return, big oil got their Oil Depletion Allowance and the Military Industrial economy they dreamed about; the CIA maintained their stonghold on power and escalated the Vietnam conflict to a full blown war, the mob silenced Attorney General Robert Kennedy's pressure on Hoover to combat their criminal activities; Lyndon Johnson avoided being indicted for his corruption with Billy Sol Estes and Bobby Baker, almost certain imprisonment, and gained his zenith as the president of the United States. Not bad- eh?

Source: viewzone2.com...

Many people involved in this crime were highly successful in the years that followed. It was the reward for their complicity and silence. Nixon and Bush (Senior) went on to become President. Hoover continued his position and avoided revealing his homosexuality. Gerald Ford, appointed to the Warren Commission by Lyndon Johnson, that found Oswald the "lone crazy shooter," also eventually became President. The Hunt Oil Company stands to benefit from the the new war in Iraq. Bush senior became head of the Carlyle Group, a cabal of arms and weapons dealers profiting from the war on terror... And Robert Kennedy, the Attorney General who likely knew what really happened - was himself assassinated on the brink of continuing the policies of his brother, JFK.

Has anything changed? Do we have wars to maintain a Military Industrial economy? Does the government keep huge secrets from the people? Do corruption and evil get rewarded? Is the Pope an ex-Nazi? You tell me...

And oh yes Bush Sr. was also involved, I'de bet my bottom dollar

1. While most americans living at the time consistently say they remember what they were doing that day, Mr. Bush has said that he doesn't remember

2. But, he like Nixon, the other person who said he didn't initially remembered where he was, Mr. Bush was in Dallas!

3. Mr. Bush himself is recorded on a. FBI report to have called the FBI soon after the assassination to report threats to kill Kennedy in Dallas by anti Castro Cubans.

4. Mr. Bush Senior took flight from Dallas soon after the assassination to meet with Mr. Hoover to brief Mr. Hoover on the anti Kennedy stuff by the anti castro folks. Bush later said, it was someone names "George Bush". But, that is not really credible because the other report on his report has all his initials and even refers to him as the President of Zapata Oil company. There are other weird coincidences you will find if you research it. It is all rather freaky. One thing seems likely, that he was in Dallas the very date of the murder, and he worked as a secret agent with group that disliked JFK.

Source(s): Hoover FBI reports published under the FOIA.

edit on 21-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My big question is, Why did JFK ride through Dallas in an open limousine, when he had so many powerful enemies, and his Texas based Veep was about to get indicted for corruption.

Kennedy went into this like a lamb lead to the slaughter.

We know he was having an affair with MM. We also know that he was a man of poor health who spent a great deal of time in bed.

However, if LBJ was about to be indicted, there is a good chance Robert could have been put into the Veep position.

I would say that is the big piece of the puzzle no one talks about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join