It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops Ambushed in Afghanistan (Helmet CAM) possibly ufo or soemthing..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

every time the soldier wearing the helmet cam look near the sun.
you will see a black dot.
reminds me of a planet like a eclipse would do .

niburu planetx i got no idea.
but any time during the fire fight he happens to look up near the sun you will see it..all different angels but it is there.

But what is it?
to me looks like a planet.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I`ve seen a few videos with this black spot on the Sun.
I think it`s just a glitch with the camera.
By the way, someone has posted the same video.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
was allready posted today...its just the cam ..to much light for the lil thingy

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

as for someone else posting it.
it isnt under search US Troops Ambushed in Afghanistan (Helmet CAM).
And i am not going to go hand search to me sure lol

and for the glitch...
it happens from every angel he looks toward it at.
in the exact same spot.
if its a glitch it would be random not a constant.

so i am not for sure yet that that is what this is.
that and it resembles a eclipse of some sort.
almost exactly like a planet in front of the sun.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's the sun
Pixel overload on the camera sensor.
Turns those pixels effectively off.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Negs brosef: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by igigi
reply to post by Violater1

post by tarifa37
Brings up the notition that this is simply a black dot in the center of the sun, produced by the camera processor.

What causes the sun to appear as a black dot when I take a digital photo?

A digital camera has a electronic image sensor that converts light into an electronic signal. If an object is very bright, it can overwhelm the sensor. If you watch video shot with early digital video cameras, you'll see very bright lights show up on the recording as a bright vertical line. The engineers who designed cameras decided that wasn't a useful failure mode so they wrote instructions into the camera to shut off the pixels that got hit with the too bright light. Hence the black dot where the sun should be. Sources: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-12-2010 by igigi because: in the... not int he!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

Yes, I have seen that black dot sun vs pixel effect before and it really looks like an unidentified flying object, so it's understandable to misinterpret it. I have done it too.

I am amazed, though, seeing this guy in the video running around like he's in a shooter video game when all his buddies are hiding and/or keeping their head down. Adrenaline, I suppose ...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I saw this yesterday was going to post it. After watching I just figured it was the camera blocking out the sun.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by belsce

Yeh and at the beginning of the gun fight he just about took out one of his own guys crossing in front of him.... no so sure he didn't hit him???

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Forget the pixel glitch, give that man a medal !!!
The rest of the p*^&y's are hiding, when he's standing up firing !!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by irolands

Forget the pixel glitch, give that man a medal !!!
The rest of the p*^&y's are hiding, when he's standing up firing !!

The squad leader is Rambo reincarnated

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm surprised as hell that the squad leader didn't shoot his buddy in the back in the first ten seconds of the vid when he ran in front of him. holy crap.

the dot is caused by the sun being to bright for the camera to focus on. nothing out of the ordinary. just like your eyes have limits, so do ordinary cameras.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
I'm surprised as hell that the squad leader didn't shoot his buddy in the back in the first ten seconds of the vid when he ran in front of him. holy crap.

the dot is caused by the sun being to bright for the camera to focus on. nothing out of the ordinary. just like your eyes have limits, so do ordinary cameras.

I noticed that too...Did he reflexively hold his fire? Until his buddy had crossed in front?
I mean, that guy was right in what turned out to be his line of fire..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cool at first but yeh as many suggested a dead pixel camera glitch seems likely.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What a waste of money. Cameras.

Which side won?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's interesting what you read about in regards to UFO activity and human conflict. By all accounts, these things have made several efforts to prevent the advancement of our race in regards to war and uncivil behavior. There are several testimonies, as well as videos on YouTube documenting UFOs attempting and succeeding in disabling missiles and other weaponary. These testimonies and videos are quite credible given that it is the appropriate governments and military members themselves that have confirmed this.

It's difficult to assert with absolute certainty whether this is all the case, but it's fascinating. The implications of something like this being true are not only massive, but also quite comforting in the sense that it purports the possibility of a completely benevolent race of extra-terrestrial beings as opposed to the ones demonstrated in mainstream media (think Aliens and Independance Day!).

Saying that, on the other hand, it could also be the case that, hypothetically, they're trying to prevent us advancing enough in order that we may, one day, be capable of defending ourselves against such beings. That'd be fairly annoying...

new topics

top topics

join