It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Attorny General warns of threat from Radical Citizens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

First get rid of all the illegal drug users...Theres a large chunk of the population right there and those people are aware of the war on their freedom- so most likely they already oppose the government.

Then the "media". In reality it will be a crackdown on "freelancers" and amateur photographers. Have one event where the journalists invoked troubles- make it seem like the people on the bottom of the media chain are "Out of the loop" and are not 'credible' like our trust worthy Fox news. Maybe insert a law where only those with special credentials can practice "journalism", that way the fed can sort through the ones who will spread info without second thought and those who have govt' interests on the tip of their pens.

At this point angst will have most likely exploded- as opposition only increases... Monthly house checks will be inforced.

Our childern will be subjected to weekly interviews- where the childs 'family situation' is observed and if theres the chance they are in a household where radicalism could be spread to the childs mind, then the child would simply be removed and inserted into a government project that would ensure the childs "needs" would be met.

False flag a townhall meeting. Make sure its gruesome. That way the people will open up to the idea of closed door meetings and new "suggestion" boxes. This will cut off peoples direct relations with their cities leaders.

As the cyber war continues, increased sensoring of the internet proceeds. Any domain that displays any negativity towards the government is subjected to radical monitoring and our corrupted daily to prevent communication.

At this point patriots and valiant citizens begin migrating to one part of the country, knowing the day that had to come and confronting TPTB.

An unpopular decision is made by the FED.

All the 'rebels' contained in one spot, the fed declares the area they are in the RED ZONE where they will apply different rules than the rest of the country (For your protection of course). They gate it off from all exits and build sniper towers on the corners.

The zone will be considered NINO... No one in- No one out.

The fed makes sure they catch anyone trying to go to the RED ZONE.

By this point any gun laws that were still in tact would be removed and the nation would be unarmed.

The RED ZONE will become an epicenter of violence- yet united.

The RED ZONE will become the new home land for the rebellion.

And the rest of the country will be tricked into believing the RED ZONE is the new enemy and prepares for battle.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You know... I try to love my country - but sometimes I wish there was an island somewhere just for me and a select few... Oh well, a guy can dream.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There is a problem when you start a war with a Country who have people living within your own Country.... it is no wonder that homegrown terrorists are operating in order to fight the fight...

If your gonna go to war with a Country it may be best that you havnt first of all let the people of said Country into your own....

I'm afraid that things have now gone so far that its difficult to live with them without feeling contempt!!

I think it will be this way for many years to come

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There is something that has been concerning me for a while regarding both the USA and the UK. The governments are supposed to undertake the peoples will, when the people rise up to tell the government they are doing it wrong then the government should listen because those are the people they serve and yet the governments of both our countries are actively seeking to suppress protests. It seems that the governments are more interested in protecting themselves and the structure of governance rather than carrying out the will of the people.

How can a government claim to be protecting the people while beating those people with batons and shields?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Yes we are very quickly approaching a place where anyone who speaks up against the government in any way will be labeled a terrorist and dealt with in kind. The U.S is fast becoming one of the most repressive regimes on the planet.

The funny thought that occurs to me is that when WWIII is fought, the U.S. might not be remembered by history as the good guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

We, the people have had a say in what happens (apart from when we vote) in our Country.... there's never been a referendum on anything important and i dont think there ever will be....

This is continuim from the Ancients when you had a King & Queen or a God and that person sat on the throne while everyone else built up the Empire!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you are fearing. We aren't the ones that need to fear anything. They are afraid of the people, and rightly so. Unjustified crack downs on rights and freedoms will not be tolerated by the masses, not at this point. I guarantee it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dialecticchaos77

Most of the rights that have been taken from us in the last 10 years have come from Republican policies. BOTH parties are bowing to a greater force than themselves, and it is not benevolent.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In France they are used to see Attorney Generals assassinated... perhaps THIS is what these elitist crooks have nightmares about.

What do the powerful and the mighty are afraid of, deep down below? DEATH. Perhaps even a few death threats to these bureaucrats would make them into stepping down from their positions, who knows? "There's only one way to know..." as the saying goes!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My Fellow Americans,

The time to take a stand is long past due. As the majority of U.S. citizens have slumbered, peacefully ignorant of the growing number of criminals in their very government, our freedoms have been stripped away one by one until we have found ourselves unable to even recognize the country we once knew and loved. Even as corruption is being exposed, we find that our own government is preparing to stab us in the back. No longer do we live in a democracy, no longer do we have a government for the people, by the people. The criminals in congress are a government run for the elite, by the elite, and we must speak out against this injustice. Now is the time to stand up. Now is the time to join hands. Now is the time to expose these liars for the tyrants that they are.

My brothers and sisters, for too long we have suffered injustice at the hands of a government more interested in pleasing CEOs and lobbyists than representing those who elected them. We are the people, but this is no longer our country. Thomas Jefferson said that "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." With these words, we must strive to deny ignorance at every street corner, and on every doorstep. Wake up your neighbors and join hands against these tyrants. Then, and only then, can we take back our country. Set aside your petty arguments; all people of all colors, creeds, religions, sexual orientations, and political beliefs must join together to stop this evil empire. Together we can make a change. Together we can say "NO!" to corruption, "NO!" to lies, "NO!" to the criminals in office.

My brothers and sisters, I implore you all to heed this message, before it is too late. If we allow those in power to divide us, we will surely succumb to their lies, greed, and tyranny. They may have power and influence, but we have strength in numbers. Spread the message; it is time to wake up. It is time to expose the lies and corruption in government. It is time to DENY IGNORANCE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f695a2fd1fb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6799e3b76f09.jpg[/atsimg]

(I used images from google and photoshop to make these. I have high-res versions in my Political Propaganda photo album. Feel free to print them and distribute them if you like.)
edit on 22-12-2010 by T3hEn1337ened because: misspelled image

edit on 22-12-2010 by T3hEn1337ened because: new image

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

How can a government claim to be protecting the people while beating those people with batons and shields?

The same way they can encourage you to write your legislators and say that politicians 'listen' to the people while they send out form letters in response.

We have a form letter government.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did you see this part?

"Awlaki is believed to be in Yemen, but thanks to the Internet, his reach is global, and his influence dangerous."

Hmm, let's just shut down this "terrorist." How do you suppose they might try to do that? Hmmm, the internet. I wonder if this terrorist truly exists.

ABC likes us to believe that terrorists are sprouting up everywhere. This report is a load of manure.

This article looks like it's taking aim at freedom fighters and calling them terrorists. They want to group us in along with the terrorists it seems.

Honestly, does anyone see a terrorist anywhere when they go home? When they are at work? When they are walking down the street? These terrorists largely don't exist, in my eyes. It's like "terrorism" will be used once again to strip away a freedom or two. The media is putting out paranoia, to try and create "terrorists" that don't really exist.

Troy
edit on 22-12-2010 by cybertroy because: What the heck was i posting. lol

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
With the unbelievably high unemployment numbers (the real numbers not what is reported by the Gov. and media) The lack of leadership or support from the government and a lot of other crap that is going down or about to go down I have one thing to say.

GET READY FOR SOME SUPER FUNKY EXTRA TRIPPY # TO HAPPEN! I firmly believe and have stated before that we are headed for a "civil" war, at the least. Ever see the the flick They Live? Not only is it freaking AWESOME it has some points to it that I feel are dead on "predictions" of what is to come.

It may or may not be a threat from aliens, Demons and Satan or it may be from our own government, ( I think it could be a combination of some or all of these and probably is since I believe they are tied together on some level)

Whatever scenario you choose They Live has some relevance of how the battle may look in the early days. Mark my insane sounding words. Whatever happens be it man,alien,demon,Satan or politician (politicians fall into all those categories
Whichever of those it may be I don't care. If, no, WHEN they come looking for me, my loved ones and my dogs they are going to have a very very very bad day, to say the least.

Especially if they touch my dogs!!!

edit on 11/12/2010 by kcs7272 because: Grammar

edit on 11/12/2010 by kcs7272 because: Spelling Ahahahahah

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheSellsSeaShells

This is my first post. The idea that other Americans have nothing to fear from other Americans frustrated me enough to stop lurking and actually sign up to say something.

We, as a society in general, have reached a level where most people will do whatever is necessary to maintain their standard of living. Of course, what is necessary will not involve violence, but if it means pointing to someone else in order to stay safe, then you had better believe Americans will turn on other Americans.

However, you are right that the unrest in Europe is troubling to American leaders. I think what we are seeing is a pre-emptive move to stay ahead of the unrest that is probably on our horizon.

- mike

edit on 22-12-2010 by subversivemike because: Spelling Error

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I believe that Bush senior is responsible for placing ex-Nazi's into the CIA, and into the federal government as a whole. See this link:

www.proliberty.com...

So, if this is true, and I believe it is, the federal government knows everything it needs to know about how to boil the frog without the frog jumping out. So, beware.
What we are seeing has happened before, and it is somewhat difficult to specifically predict how they will proceed from here. Clearly, they have to effectively restrict the flow of information on the internet, because when they take hostile action against the people, it could cause a severe reaction. So, they have to make sure that the news of any action will not get out.
But, they have the plan, I don't. There is no doubt in my mind they are following one with some help from the Nazi playbook.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Reporter: "there are people who claim that the sting the FBI is doing amount to entrapment" USAG: "We are going to do whatever it takes to protect the American people"

so assuming the video was not cleverly edited to make it seem like he said something he didn't, this would imply that rule of law has gone out the window.

I get real nervous when people start saying (in effect) that the ends justifies the means..

Starred and flagged OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Yeah there is no reward to working for these bastards. Quit your job. Doesn't matter if your boss is a good guy or not, your boss plays by the rules that are oppressing you. Quit your job and grow food on crown land en-mass. See what the system does, it will rile you all up to a bloody coup of the system. The sooner the better, this world needs a little hope, especially in north america.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

How do we wake them up when they go right back to sleep with 2 hours of television indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Exactly!!!! We are in a WAR on TERROR! How do you create a goal for a war on an emotion? YOU DONT! We have an open war just like the drug war its not meant to be won but to be used to crush our freedoms. In june 2001 A man on a radio program told us soon we would be attacked by Osama Bin Laden then the man was MURDERED in november of 2001 on a WARRANT.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I think that the new world order only belives that the state is god they will put to death anyone who opposes them no matter if you are jewish christian muslim athiest buddist or whatever.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join