It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to Know God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Cosmec Artifact,

Vision to the blind from a heart of Love. Yes, yes. I also find to know God is to love Him, and I find the following verse tells very much.-- KJV -

Lu 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

"And he to whom the Son will reveal him". Would you call that "Son" shine? Great amount of light for sure.

We know Him better each day we come and contemplate His Word to us.

Greetings and wonderful peace.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Personally i think english is to dumb people down, from more spiritual languages.

So op is wrong, the english language probably is one of the worst languages to learn anything spiritual.

Anyone learning this stuff in english is being decieved on purpose, i would imagine.

There are alot of spiritual languages, but not english which is what the ptb want us to learn and to be everywhere, so we cannot be spiritual.

English is for a material world.
edit on 22-12-2010 by andyhello23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyhello23
Personally i think english is to dumb people down, from more spiritual languages.

So op is wrong, the english language probably is one of the worst languages to learn anything spiritual.

Anyone learning this stuff in english is being decieved on purpose, i would imagine.

There are alot of spiritual languages, but not english which is what the ptb want us to learn and to be everywhere, so we cannot be spiritual.

English is for a material world.

It's a conspiracy ! one which you happen to be speaking

the "Truth" is the truth in any language... that's exactly what it is, The Truth !

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
one must have at least a 5th grade reading level and of course comprehension of the English language, if that is your native language...

there is one way to know who is God one must understand Jesus of the holy bible, if one can not understand who Jesus is one will never know God if they wish to hate him so much.

and after you do know him you will love him, for to know him is to love him.

(pardon the arrogance of my opening statement, this is the language of today)

...now this is my preaching thread, my first of its kind, even though I have been accused of preaching.

edit on 12/21/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

Since you know god, can you ask him why he needlessly killed so many people in the past? Also, can you ask for clarification on whether or not slavery, racism, sexism, polygamy, incest, rape, and the killing of children, is appropriate? And stoning, because that's a hot topic right now. Oh, and don't forget to ask about animal sacrifices. I'm also curious as to what his stance is on blood drinking? My main question though is, why is he so needy, vain, petty and emotional? If he is such a wonderful being of omniscient power, then why does he stoop to playing games by putting people on a rock in the middle of nowhere and deciding to test them? If you could take care of this and get back to me with your enlightened insight directly from god himself, I'd really appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join