It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Assassination Attempt ???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by Nventual

It's actually quite the obvious as sickoassangeo is a media whore.

Assange loves to have his face in the media and talked about.

More free advertisement for wikileaks the better for Assange to cash in on the earnings and increased traffic/interest in wikileaks.

It would be quite like Assange to have made up this fairytail of a story for more publicity.

Did he "make up" the rape charges that got him put in prison, preventing him from leaving a country that may extradite him to the US to be prosecuted for espionage?

I have seen some of the other slanderous threads you've made up regarding wikileaks. It's obvious to anyone that you are on this site with an agenda. You had a whole thread about Wikileaks citing the George Washington cherry tree anecdote. You posted an obsessive rant about how Assange invented the old story about Washington telling his dad that he could not tell a lie after cutting down a tree. Unfortunately, we all heard the cherry tree story in elementary school and your argument went down the toilet. You tried to use it as a symbol of wikileaks lies but it ended up being a symbol of how desperate people are to bring down the truth.

If anyone wants to see your agenda, I encourage them to look at your old thread that I described above.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The site owner's quote about your thread: "This thread is nonsense and is now closed."

edit on 22-12-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes, I keep it in my signature as a badge of honor actually.

Attack all you want it does not take away from the fact that this whole tooth ordeal is a fabrication.

Assange has played you like a pawn, wikileaks is feeding you dog food (the information released) while they eat the caviar (the insurance).

What information has wikileaks released that has been world changing? Nothing at all.

You people flail around like little fish out of the water, well tell me something that wikileaks has released that is worth a thing? You can't, because TPTB that are using wikileaks for web censorship, wont allow that.

Assange is using his fanboys to stroke his ego.

edit on 22-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If he's in jail, there are many other ways of collecting his DNA that are much easier than this proposed 'let's put a small piece of metal in his food, and hope that the 1% chance he breaks his tooth while biting on it to the point his tooth comes completely out pans out'.

I mean really gimme a break

No pun intended.

How does one lose an entire tooth by biting into a piece of metal in thier rice and beans. I mean I could see him chipping a tooth but unless the tooth was nearly falling out already, this story just seems so absurd.

Again far,far easier ways to get an inmates DNA without them knowing.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Even the Tooth Fairy dislikes this guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I do remember reading that Assange did
refuse to give biometric data or DNA
upon his arrest.

The UK police take dna samples from everyone that's arrested, by force if you don't allow yourself to be mouth swabbed and hair plucked!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

moron

you are a flat out moron

you of course know this but you still feel apparently that there may be others out there that have yet to find this out for themselves so you continue.

the spam bot of idiocy is a perfect title.

Saying that wikileaks has done nothing makes me wonder what you've done - oh snap it's nothing but try to stop other people from doing something

Something that has changed the fate of nations that has changed the political landscape and has singly handily exposed more problems to more people in less time than any other event likely in the history of mankind.

You calling people fanboys of this process makes me wonder why your here to push the nothing agenda - lolz

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys have talked about this so much. It's nothing, he was just relaying a little anecdote. He wasn't suggesting anything really, just letting it be known that it happened in case. He didn't make it up.

and most important, you guys are making it out to be something he could use to escape or choke on, if you have ever eaten game that has been killed with a shotgun you will know a piece of buckshot can split your tooth, which is likely what happened. He split he's tooth on a tiny piece of metal. It is strange that they took the took though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The information being released is getting more damaging to the US (and the rest of the world) every day, the latest one on bullying ?france? on bio thingy crops. Can you provide us with proof of your ludicrous claims?

As for the metal in his food, it could be an assasination attempt, it could be another disgruntled inmate on food duty that day, it could have been a dodgy tesco microwave meal, we will probably never know.

One things for sure (to whoever suggested it), it won't be shot from game, this is the UK, even most of the population don't get those luxuries!

edit on 22/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are you trolls wiki leaking?

Get a grip the things you state as *world changing* are nothing but the obvious,
the obvious is wiki leak information is,
NOT WORLD CHANGING.

Wikileaks has not released anything worth while.
To say wiki leak information is world changing,
now that is an all out war on intelligence.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
50 Stars for this drival , there was no assanination atempt and im suprised mods havnt shut this post down for blatent bull# ,and i have to agree with the poster above me, wikileaks has done nothing life changing for us slaves and never will, is that clear enough for people

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Whilst obvious, it's proof of the obvious and what we suspected. The big stuff is yet to come, and there is going to be more in the 250,000, I doubt anyone has seen the whole 250k yet, it's a lot to sift through.

The governments are bricking it, the banks are bricking it, the US owned corporations (Amazon, Visa, Mastercard etc) are bricking it at the US governments pressure to further themselves from WLeaks.

Your just not seeing it, accepting it or are being paid by some top level government puppet to spread dis-info to the rest of us.

You attack and critisise the information being given to us, yet provide no proof to back up your claims. The evidence suggesting WLeaks is genuine is all around us.

The governments are throwing everything they can to make WLeaks look bad, so anything JA sees as an attempt on his life he's throwing back at them, whether it is or isn't, the possibilty is always there.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Why don't you just tell us who you're working for?

You're not fooling anyone in here. All I see you do is make baseless accusation after baseless accusation against WL with no documented proof.

Speculation is NOT proof.

Keep that in mind the next time Assange speculates that the info he has will bring down a bank, end the wars, force a bank exec to resign, and force the arrest of people who supposedly commmited a crime.

To date the onlything that has occured is assanges speculation about his actions and nothing else.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yes Wikileaks have leaked plenty of world changing information.
How can you guys suggest that they haven't? Maybe you guys think world changing means it has to effect you personally or the change to the world has to be total.

Wikileaks have gotten government officials fired, they have caused a regime change and complete new government in Kenya (that is definitely world changing), it's impossible to say how relations might be different now that the cables have been leaked.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Who has ever accidently eaten or been fed a peice of metal that causes you to lose a tooth? Really?

Well My son for one! He bit into a hamburger and a piece of the grinder jaws (about a quarter of an inch piece) broke off in the processing and was in his burger. Popped his tooth off at the base. Navy paid for it though as he was on base in the mess hall when it happened! This actually happens quite a lot in the processed food industry!

Zindo
edit on 12/22/2010 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Isn't this guy's 15 minutes of manufactured fame UP yet?

Give it a rest already.

Send him on an extended holiday and then bring him back as a TV reality show host, that ought to keep his fans happy. Surely Fuhrer Murdoch can find some other media position for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Are you trolls wiki leaking?

Get a grip the things you state as *world changing* are nothing but the obvious,
the obvious is wiki leak information is,
NOT WORLD CHANGING.

Wikileaks has not released anything worth while.
To say wiki leak information is world changing,
now that is an all out war on intelligence.

I'd like to to take the time now to just point out that those with differing opinions than yours cannot immediately be labeled as trolls. Doing that just makes you look butthurt, and it's a cheap way of defending your argument.
edit on 22-12-2010 by MisterMan because: spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

My sister lost her tooth when a metal ball bearing was inside her Marks and Spencer's meat pie about 3 years ago.
She sued them and got £6,500 for damages

Accidents like that do happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

ahaha you never leave. Same absolute garbage in every thread. "sickoassange"? god you are a piece of work.
edit on 16-1-2011 by sir_slide because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

your posts are a war on intelligence, i am serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join