It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Assassination Attempt ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

u have no idea how close to right you are.
Did you know that Assange has spent time
in a mental hospital. He checked himself
in right after he lost the court battle for
custody of his child. so he does have
a history of mental instability.

BS Boon, that would make half the western population unstable...

"He checked himself in"
Maybe he was stressed or depressed but was STABLE enough to recognise he had a problem..

Now if you said he was carted away in a straighjacket you may have a point..

Otherwise it's your normal unfounded attacks..

Yeah!

I hear he actually pissed on the toilet seat once...and get this..didn't even bother to wipe it up!

The swine!

Call the cops and get the cad arrested!
Apparently he farted in a lift once too...the monster.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

he can refuse - then they can be taken by force there is no " opt out "

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Look at all the anti wikileaks freaks here!

Look at all the pro NWO-Tool Assange freaks here!

"It will soon be for sale on eBay," he joked.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that were to happen.

Assassination attempt? Nah. Typical bad prison food? Yep.

Oh .. his claim that the tooth is missing so 'they' must have stolen it .. bah!
Who is to say that there even was a tooth that came out due to this?
The guy could be making it all up. He's not the most trustworthy fellow.

Side note ... I don't care about his tooth or anything else about him.
He's a NWO puppet and he put himself in this position. Whatever.

edit on 12/22/2010 by FlyersFan because: added quote

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Right on byteshertz!

Well said mate...it *is* curious too that most of the more rabid 'anti WL/Assange' posters habe only been members here for a month or two, don't you think?

Very curious. Although we all know the US crapping itself and desperate to deflect their criminal activities would not have a clue about counter-intelligence activities on the internet don't we?

What i find even more strange about this whole affair, especially on this website, is that *all* of the WL or Assange topics involve discussion of mainly, almost exclusively Assange personally, or WL motives...*VERY* strange that the criminal activities perpetrated by evil gits within the US government and it's agencies hardly gets a mention...

Oh i think the US intelligence community is alive and well on the internet...they have at least made the topic Assange and not the contents of the more...embarrassing..cable releases...well done to all the astute members here who have been suckered into believing the story is Assange and not the criminal revelations about the US government!

Nice one.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm afraid byteshertz is right.

I'm not a NWO supporter but thanks for pegging me in. I would think that people who side with the U.S government on this are the TRUE NWO supporters!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Hi, just to make it clear up till a few days ago I was pro Assange but this tooth thing has really dipped the scales for me. I'm still pro Wikileaks but I think it's getting to the stage where Julian himself is starting to turn people off.
People do have a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water, in this case, who can't seperate Assange from Wikileaks.
Maybe Assange should step aside soon and let the organisation get down to it's serious business as there does seem to be a side circus developing with regards to Assange.
But with Wikileaks being Assanges baby and him being a bit of an ego maniac, I wonder if he'll retire from Wiki before it gets dragged down and step aside while it's still credible?
I really hope he knows when that day has arrived for the long term benefit of the organisation.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by byteshertz
Look at all the anti wikileaks freaks here!

Look at all the pro NWO-Tool Assange freaks here!

"It will soon be for sale on eBay," he joked.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that were to happen.

Assassination attempt? Nah. Typical bad prison food? Yep.

Oh .. his claim that the tooth is missing so 'they' must have stolen it .. bah!
Who is to say that there even was a tooth that came out due to this?
The guy could be making it all up. He's not the most trustworthy fellow.

Side note ... I don't care about his tooth or anything else about him.
He's a NWO puppet and he put himself in this position. Whatever.

edit on 12/22/2010 by FlyersFan because: added quote

care to reply to the rest of my post or just cherry pick? My question to you is what happens if wikileaks is disinfo? and can you please include any technical terms or details in networking terms of how this is achievable if your angle is on the internet being censored taking my previous post in to consideration.
edit on 22-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Hi, just to make it clear up till a few days ago I was pro Assange but this tooth thing has really dipped the scales for me. I'm still pro Wikileaks but I think it's getting to the stage where Julian himself is starting to turn people off.
People do have a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water, in this case, who can't seperate Assange from Wikileaks.
Maybe Assange should step aside soon and let the organisation get down to it's serious business as there does seem to be a side circus developing with regards to Assange.
But with Wikileaks being Assanges baby and him being a bit of an ego maniac, I wonder if he'll retire from Wiki before it gets dragged down and step aside while it's still credible?
I really hope he knows when that day has arrived for the long term benefit of the organisation.

I hear ya mate, so Im not going to be as blunt as my previous post. But we must remember that assange is the face of a network of people. Picture in youre mind what the US government would do the face of an organisation if they went up against them in a populatity battle, they start a smear campain and dont stop until the world hates the guy and he is guilty of every crime known to man - and this is exactly what i see happening here. We need to be careful where we put our trust, but should we trust those who have decieved us before or the ones who have shown us they decieve us - and as i said if we trust the latter what do we lose.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by thecinic

Man I'm part of anon so I know more than you do, you are just an idiot who doesn't deserve any attention or thought.
I originally thought you were a troll but now I think you really are that dense.

haha...wow...isn't the whole point of anon to be anonymous???

somehow i doubt you're the case.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

i have chewed less and broken my tooth completly off.

chewing a bit of i think its called 'bul tong" the southafrican dried meat. yeah. got a hard chewing bit as i bit down i didnt even noticed. until i actually chewed on the now broken of tooth and bit it with a clunk. and pulled out my tooth. random aye..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hey not having a go but why do you keep posting on these treads about Assange i think everybody on this website should by now know what you stand for? once again i am just a very curios person and would like to know what your deal is

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

Hey not having a go but why do you keep posting on these treads about Assange i think everybody on this website should by now know what you stand for? once again i am just a very curios person and would like to know what your deal is

Whoever is paying him (and the others) to stir up the Anti-Wikileaks and Anti-Assange vitriol should really ask for their money back.

It must be a real chore for those employing him and the others - be it a 3 letter agency, or a firm hired by the good ole USA gov, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by McGinty
Or at least it's DNA has (could he have refused to give DNA when arrested in the UK?) Or perhaps, if guilty, he wants plausible reason for how tptb could have obtained DNA to plant as evidence... It's all getting a little daft!

I do remember reading that Assange did
refuse to give biometric data or DNA
upon his arrest. Can't remember where
I read that.

So in reality, a tooth could substitute,

Glad you said that - i'd had the same recollection, but wasn't sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if we soon hear that Sweden has DNA evidence connecting him to the rape charges.

But this could mean one of two things:

1) That they used his tooth.

2) That the evidence was there all along and Assange wanted a plausible explanation [to assert the existence of a conspiracy] before the evidence was finally made public.

Weighing up these possibilities: It seems an unpredictable way for TPTB to get Assange's DNA; they couldn't have predicted he'd loose a tooth! Could blood in his left-over food / on his plate have been the aim? The tooth seems far too convenient for Assange - allows him to make a point of it on tv. Without the tooth-loss as proof it would be his word only that he bled...

In Assange's defense, there has been an embarrassing absence of evidence from the Swedish authorities, so it would suspicious if they now, or in the new year, suddenly produced DNA evidence in order to extradite Assange -- why didn't they produce it sooner, in court, when requested?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
if I were in the depths and heights Julian Assange is, I'd be pretty sure that the most by chance something seems the faster Id have to get rid of...

metal piece of someting on food? Im not sure, but I guess prisons are supplied just like schools are. Did someone ever found an unidentified metal piece of something on his bread roll?

MAYBE YES, ok then now lets launch the chance-roulette.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It has become very apparent to me that this Julian Assange character, (if he is truly out to do and be what he claims) is an egotistical sensationalist. It shouldnt be always about HIM. It should be about the supposed "secrets" he's harboring that we deserve to know right?

Why is that 9 out of 10 people on the street know his name and what it is he's allegedly doing with wikileaks, yet almost NO ONE can recall anything truly groundbreaking that has come to light by his hand. Shouldnt it be the other way around? Everyone knows where he's currently holed up, what he had for lunch, what his current hair color is, but has life for us peasants changed AT ALL? Has life for TPTB changed AT ALL?

He has gone from underground, rebel hero of the people, to joining the ranks of Kim Kardashian and the like, and all in record time.

He makes continuous threats, has the gall to order high ranking politicians to step down (which I wish they would by the way! ) due to his supposed mammoth amount of classified info and his illustrious "insurance" file ( which I'm really starting to doubt is even worth its weight in sand ), but then doesnt back any of this up.

If he was really working for the people he would have released everything, and if its truly as grand as he thinks it is, the average Joe Blow on the street will be able to recall the contents of the leaks, and will say Julian Assange who?

In my eyes he's nothing more than a govt operative taking everyone for a ride, or a really good snake oil salesman who has joined the ranks of other overnight celebs who really have no talent or purpose.

I predict he lands a sweet MTV contract for a new reality show in 2011.

"what happens when you pair the cast of the Jersey Shore with an international man of mystery?

"JULIAN IN JERSEY---- he's on the run, and he's DTF"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Care to source your claims for once Boon?
If it's from some right-wing blog, don't bother.
I have searched without luck to find anything on the topic and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
If true, it is quite common to be in a fragile mental state after loosing your child IMO.

At the age of 18, Julian fathered a son, Daniel, with a 17-year-old girl. They set up house together and it was during this time that Julian learned to hack into computers and the internet.

In October 1991, their house in Melbourne was raided by the police and he was subsequently charged with offences relating to computer hacking. His girlfriend fled with Daniel.

Shortly after their separation, Julian became severely depressed and was hospitalized for six months. History repeated itself. The couple embarked on a nine-year custody dispute that was settled in 1999, giving the mother sole responsibility for Daniel's upbringing.

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

and for once can u tell the truth?
I found it on the first page of search
results. But I know u have fun attacking
me on every wiki thread I post on.
God, I sure miss that ignore button.

Well, Boon, The feeling is mutual. However being a crybaby doesn't really help does it?

I think I have a more realistic view of truth than you, but that's just an opinion, like all your un-proovable opinions on Mr. Assange.
I don't know what search terms you used, but I used: "Assange" and "Mental Hospital".
Seeing how the word "mental" is not used in the article, but is used in your post, you might see where you made it difficult for yourself by not posting a source in the first place.

The article you are refering to do the same mistake you do, no source.

I can see how it would be easier to ignore people rather than having to defend your opinion and proove them, but then ATS would be useless IMO.

Further I find it alarming that you seem to think that a person that has suffered from a depression due to loosing his child is in some way mentally unstable...
It would be like saying that your obsession with the NWO and the delusion that he is working for the CIA makes your opinion less worth than anyone else's.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

Whoever is paying him (and the others) to stir up the Anti-Wikileaks and Anti-Assange vitriol should really ask for their money back.

It must be a real chore for those employing him and the others - be it a 3 letter agency, or a firm hired by the good ole USA gov, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Wouldnt it be great to live in a world where we were compensated for calling it like we see it?

We cannot all be referees, nor can we all be COINTELPRO, nor should we all be blindly believing what the MSM is telling us.

People get so butt hurt sometimes on this site just because someone sees a person or topic from a different angle. Deny Ignorance, and open your mind to all ideas.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Boondocker ! Was this an attempt on his life? I think the answer is wrapped up like a Christmas gift for now. The
truth would be in the tooth. The fact there is no tooth as proof is our only truth. Now this: ASSange ASSASSination Attempt? To title your thread this way is rather suggestive, when the author is such as yourself a clever man. Or, WHAT were you thinking?
Anyways his Ass sange and the results are still coming in. So much fun to be had there, I couldn't resist .
edit on 22-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Attempts from wikileakfanboys to derail this thread are priceless.

For people who say don't shoot (assange) the messenger the trolls come out of the woodwork to attack anyone who has an opposing view.

Just because we think wikileaks is disinformation, propaganda, being used for assanges hidden agenda and TPTB (nwo) hidden agenda, does not mean were *getting paid*.
You wikileakfanboy trolls are hillarious at your rantings.

Hey don't shoot the messenger.
edit on 22-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The main goal of the disinformation agents and others on this board and in the media is to downplay the cables themselves, and instead try to sensationalize anything to do with the figurehead.
Oh, and they'll use the cables they think they can, while ignoring ones that criminalize them.
It's sad to see how easily ATS is following along.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join