It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Assassination Attempt ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can just picture a cook - a con who picked up a ball bearing, thinking ah this will be a nice prank.

The other possibility is that it was put there to make him seem crazy. That's the general consensus here. If he speaks up about it, he'll look like a nutter. Well he did. They knew that he would. Quite pathetic.

Can't be a tracking devise, or tooth dislodger DNA collecting devise. Go to sleep people.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
I can just picture a cook - a con who picked up a ball bearing, thinking ah this will be a nice prank.

The other possibility is that it was put there to make him seem crazy. That's the general consensus here. If he speaks up about it, he'll look like a nutter. Well he did. They knew that he would. Quite pathetic.

Can't be a tracking devise, or tooth dislodger DNA collecting devise. Go to sleep people.

Thing is, he's in prison and maybe he just annoyed someone, or maybe like you say it was a random prank by a cook. However if DNA suddenly turns up in the alledged rape case then it will be cast rather heavily into doubt in my mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of when two small pieces of wood somehow got unnoticed in my oatmeal one morning until I started eating.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

He said: “I don’t know if it was put there or if it was a simple accident.” He wrapped the tooth up in paper but it later disappeared from his cell while he was out exercising.
Mr Assange joked: “It will soon be for sale on eBay. I suppose (it was taken) because they didn't want any kind of evidence that such an episode occurred.”

That's one hell of a conspiracy....not!

Do you think the tooth fairy picked it up and his assumption is to far fetched?

edit on 21-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Where is that damn password?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

It is released if he is killed. How can you be so eager for the password yet not know why it exists in the first place?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
From what i've seen of asange I like him and like what he promotes! Yes obvously he's gonna want all the attention he can get, one for money reasons to keep wikileaks going, and two to keep him from getting assasinated, no doubt without all the publicity he's getting he'd already be dead. As for the story, I think he's telling the truth, i'd say a cook slipped it in out of spite. But an assasination? LMAO, who'd they hire for that hit?
The U.S. really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for cash huh?...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
lol! Could someone please change the op's title to, julien assange eats bad meal. This is not an assassination attempt.... this belongs on a tabloid.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncivilCivilian
....and I've officially had it with the whole Wikileaks thing. I'm disgusted that it came down to this.

Yet you feel the need to comment on this thread...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't think it was an assassination attempt. I think they just prefer their cellmates toothless.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Looks like sickoassangeo found a way to capitalize on his stay in jail by obtaining a tooth that *fell* out.

Of course he is not dumb, he knew if he could get that tooth, he could sell it make some quick cash...

How stupid it may be i'm sure some moron is going to spend a bunch of money on that tooth.

I'm just saying, if you have the money spend it on what you want, but if you spend it on assanges tooth, you are a moron.

Sickoassangeo understands people that following him blindly are morons that would pay top dollar, and actually buy this whole story he made up, to make the tooth seem *cooler*....

Not only does this guy think of a way to scam you with information and use it only for his advantage...

Now he has made a whole scam and story about his tooth... Laughable the people that believe this junk.

It is laughable that ANYONE tried to assasinate him. If someone was sent to kill him, trust me he would be dead.

Real assassin's are not playing around, if a hit was put out on assange he would be long gone, poof, off in the wild blue yonder.

Assange is attention seeking, and making up tabloid like stories to sell.

I make you a gamble Assange knows the guy that has his tooth, he has plans to split the money when sold, so assange has some kind of cover up, he makes up this garbage fairytale.

edit on 21-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Well Said,

Once Something/anything goes mainstream it is a clear sign of the hidden hand.

Assange is nothing more than a pond on this grand chest board we call life. Now the TPTW have their excuse to control the internet.

Control the Internet? I thought they already have accomplished that long ago.

Many say the internet is the last expression of Freedumb of Speech. Who do you think invented the internet?
This is a very simple question, so many of you should know who invented the internet.

Like a book(bible) TPTW have granted humanity only the things "THEY" want you to know.

That is why we should never believe the internet, because it is a tool they have created. The ultimate tool to control peoples minds.

People who sit, type, and read for endless hours, when you should be out in the world, bringing down the system.

You are useless when all you do is sit.

You have fallen for the ultimate trap but what TPTW does not know is that everything "THEY" have created can be used against them.

It is good to sit and debate about the world and its if;s and buts.

The Time Is Now.....

We are all being called.

If you hear not, look within, it is within where all the answers can be found.

This is why "THEY" distract you, keep you from yourself, by keeping you BUSY.

Being
Under
Satans
Yoke

This is a spiritual battle we all have to face. "THEY" will do what they can to distract and confuse.
But the choice is made within.

This is a call to action.

You know who you are.

If you do not hear, it is time to seek within.

We Must Ascend Zion (ASCENSION). Everyday you meet someone, you must Wake them Up.

A whisper, a thought, is so powerful.

"THEY" know this, you must protect yourself at all times because they sneak into your subconscious.

We have been blasted by images since the invention of Television.

People. We must organize, just like them, but we are many.

It is time to Rise

BeWise

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

^-- What a maroon!

And for the record...Assange = Maroon x10

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cablespider
reply to post by Xcathdra

He said: “I don’t know if it was put there or if it was a simple accident.” He wrapped the tooth up in paper but it later disappeared from his cell while he was out exercising.
Mr Assange joked: “It will soon be for sale on eBay. I suppose (it was taken) because they didn't want any kind of evidence that such an episode occurred.”

That's one hell of a conspiracy....not!

Do you think the tooth fairy picked it up and his assumption is to far fetched?

edit on 21-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

Of course not, but at the same time their is no question about Assange or these ladies having sex with each other, as all of them are clear on tha point. There is no reason to obtain Assanges DNA, why would there be? To plant his DNA as evidence to what? The fact they all had sex at some point?

The issue in the Swedish case revolves around the insane swedish laws that hark back to the times of the Holy Roman Empire.

To play into the conspiracy for a moment, onc could make the argument that having something metalic in your cell could be a breach of the rules, resulting in solitary confinement and the possibility that it was intended to assist in getting him out, or allowing him to do damage to one of the prison officers.

Or......

it could be just an accident, where it fell into the food while it was being prepped in the kitchen, which occurs almost anywhere food prep is done.

My point is Assange has this paranoia that permeates everything surrounding him. It doesnt matter what common sense would tell you, assange and his lawyer keep coming back to the the US is behind it defense.

Wikileaks has all the diplomatic cables, in addition to classified information. Wouldnt logic dictate that if you think a country is coming after you, to scan the documents that supports your claim? This has been going on a lot longer than his rape case, so somewhere there should be documents referrring to taking Assange down.

To date - nothing like this has been found.

To swing the argument back the other way, why wouldnt assange just make up an offical top secret document that would show America going after Assange? Since we wont release any more classified information to counter what Assange is doing, the claim could be made with effect.

This entire mess, from start to finish, makes absolutely no sense in the manner assange protrays it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by UncivilCivilian
....and I've officially had it with the whole Wikileaks thing. I'm disgusted that it came down to this.

Yet you feel the need to comment on this thread...

Why shouldnt he.. A few lone voices of reason is not a bad thing. Unless you prefer to fall into the sametrap assange accuses the US of doing. You know, silencing critics, and acting in a manner where only 1 side of the argument is presented with information being witheld, and the info that is released is partial and misleading.

Its funny how a "crusade" can quickly turn into the same problem it was origionally against.

Irony...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
here's my contributory comment, if those ladies had a case there would be a rape kit somewhere with their name on it and proof of forced sex. There is none, they are trumped up bs charges for the dog and pony show the system is giving you while they rob you of your liberties.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthc
here's my contributory comment, if those ladies had a case there would be a rape kit somewhere with their name on it and proof of forced sex. There is none, they are trumped up bs charges for the dog and pony show the system is giving you while they rob you of your liberties.

Actually this is incorrect. One of the females did go to the hospital and had tests, according to her lawyer. Also, the term rape in Sweden is a lot different than what the US or the UK consider it. Ironically enough its humerous to see people make the argument against the rape charges, basing it on other countries legal system, while dismissing Swedens legal system.

Again, this runs contrary to what wikileaks is demanding. To stop countries from imposing their view points on others. I guess this is another one of those interchangeable arguments supports of assange makes, that is valid when applied to the US or other countries actions, but not valid when used against assange or his actions.

He supposedly broke the law in sweden. For someone who crusdaes on responsibility, he has a funny way of practicing what he preaches.

Rape in Sweden is not the traditional "He forced himself on me and I screamed no the entire time while trying to fight him off". This revolves around some archaic laws that make no sense to anyone but Sweden. Either way, it is their Laws, and the incident occured in their country. Ignoring the charges based on a personal argument, again, is exactly what he accuses the US of doing.

The double standard is just awesome.... There should be no secrets, and people who engage in criminal activity should be tried and sent to jail if found guilty....

except for Assange, who apparently feels he is abive the law, and any accusations of wrong doing against him should be dismissed as nothing more than a smear campaign against him.

There is a saying for those who support Assange and his actions..

The devil you know beats the devil you dont...

In this case we are finding Assange is not quite the person people thought.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

Why are you using the internet then? In fact, why aren't you outside leading the charge?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow...if they wanted him dead, he would be.

He staged this to get more sympathy and tinfoil hatters on his side.

He's a coward. And a liar.
edit on 21-12-2010 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wikileaks fanboys can attempt to derail this thread ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

Assange has everyone fooled, they would lick this guys boots, bend over any which way if asked by Assange too, *BEND OVER*...

This is a attempt by wikileaks to further push their disinformation, propaganda, dramatized stories, (for added kick value), false statement, web censorship agenda..

People wake up and get real... Assange is using you like tools.

Assange and wikileaks is being used as a tool (by TPTB), just as you are being used as tools (by wikileaks), especially the anon script kiddies, it's bringing an end to the free web, this is ushering in web censorship, while everyone is looking away, this gives TPTB exactly what they wanted.

The op is simply asking what we think of this whole tooth ordeal.

I say it is staged, yet another attempt at wikileaks grander scheme of fooling most of the general population.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Wikileaks fanboys can attempt to derail this thread ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

Assange has everyone fooled, they would lick this guys boots, and bend over any witch way if asked to *BEND OVER*...

This is a failed attempt at wikileaks, to further push their agenda is disinformation, propaganda, dramatized stories for added (kick value), and lies..

People wake up and get real... Assange is using you like tools.

Assange and wikileaks is being used as a tool, just as you are being used as tools, especially the anon script kiddies, it's bringing an end to the free web, this is ushering in web censorship, while everyone is looking away, this gives TPTB exactly what they wanted.

The op is simply asking what we think of this whole tooth ordeal.

I say it is staged, yet another attempt at wikileaks grander scheme of fooling most of the general population.

So wikileaks is bad because the US government will use these "leaks" to censor and control the net ?!!.

Shouldn't you be pissed off at the US government for wanting to do this ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join