It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Terrorist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hmm.. Lets see.. Am a vet - 4 tours vietnam.
Believe in the principles america was founded on - not in the new totalitarian amerika.
Opposed to the illegal / immoral wars and oppression committed by the u.s government worldwide..
Reside in s.e asia for past 30+ years..
And am 67 years old.. Lmao what a joke the u.s government # on us when we returned from serving in vietnam and treats vets today the same way.. Now they have the temerity to label us terrorists.. What rubbish spent over 40 years of my life putting people back together that were injured by american made weapons and the idiotic policy of the u.s government.. Pfffth.. A two finger salute to the idiots in d.c.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Well heck you stayed busy long after the US left the area with all those other dumbasses running around over there....them and their damed wars of liberation.....bet you stayed busy.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm such a terrorist - I'm a 43 yo housewife, who likes to garden and cook, and who hardly ever leaves her home/yard. I do firmly support wikileaks and I'm MAD about some of the stuff I read in the cables. I hate this TSA crap and the idea that cops can stop me and search my bags if I go to the bus station, and that I have to be afraid a cop is going to shoot my dog if a cop should come in my neighborhood and my dog makes the mistake of barking...I hate tasers....I hate the patriot act....

YUP, I'm a terrorist. I should just go down and turn myself in now.

Yes, may I help you?
"I'm here to report a crime."
Oh? What's the nature of the crime?"
"I'm a terrorist."
What makes you say that?
"I'm not really sure, but my government says I am one, so I must be one."
Well, have you done anything?
"No, I just don't agree with stuff."
Do you intend to?
"Well, I intend to keep disagreeing and I intend to never shut up, I sent wikileaks some money, and I did vote for Ron Paul, and I will AGAIN if I get the chance. You better lock me up now."
edit on 21-12-2010 by hadriana because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ummm is being a terrorist either 'hip', 'cool' or 'gnarly'?

does it make me a 'dude' 'awesome' or 'rad'?

If so, then finally...my social ranking has increased- thanks U.S government!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by Expat888

Well heck you stayed busy long after the US left the area with all those other dumbasses running around over there....them and their damed wars of liberation.....bet you stayed busy.

Theres still alot of unexploded american ordinance laying around from the carpet bombing the u.s did.. People stumble over it when clearing fields to farm so they can provide for their families.. There are teams from the u.n and local government who go through and clear areas.. But due to the size of the area that was bombed and the terrain theres still alot laying around..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If i was brought onto this earth to be a slave, i shall die fighting everything i know that makes me happy and warm, my family and friends, and maybe artificial cyborg AI in computer games....haha. bla bla
but seriously.........

If #e gonna hit the fan its me im thinkin of one stop bargain booze!....

ats's rule

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
has the fbi done such a miserable job finding al qaeda that it has to restort to asking.

it'll be funny if an actual terrorist responds with a post.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Bill Ayers? Is he a member of ATS?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Hmm.. Lets see.. Am a vet - 4 tours vietnam.
Believe in the principles america was founded on - not in the new totalitarian amerika.
Opposed to the illegal / immoral wars and oppression committed by the u.s government worldwide..
Reside in s.e asia for past 30+ years..
And am 67 years old.. Lmao what a joke the u.s government # on us when we returned from serving in vietnam and treats vets today the same way.. Now they have the temerity to label us terrorists..

Well yea if you believe in those founding principles you are considered a person of interest here nowadays. Funny thing is its the same people that opposed our "war of oppression" in Nam that oppose the true patriot. Persons here that believe in those founding principles yet dont support "wars of oppresion" are between a rock and a hard place. See you still got to make the leap to full "red" otherwise you remain a person to watch. The "new reds" hold that this idea of founding principles is fundementaly flawed and in fact gives birth to oppression. And yes never mind "red" oppresion over the last 100 years or its millions of victims. Hows that "war of liberation" working out for the Nam these days? Do they really have a Micky Ds in Saigon....wops I mean Ho Chi Minh City these days?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join