It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You Are A Terrorist

www.infowars.com

While the establishment constantly invokes the contrived terror threat as justification for the announcement that your every activity is being sent to federal fusion centers, those same fusion centers have been busy defining peaceful assembly, non-violent protest and criticism of the government as domestic terrorism. According to the government’s own definition of what constitutes terrorist activity – you are a terrorist.There’s no doubt that the Washington Post’s eight page “Monitoring America”By encouraging Americans to “report suspicious activity” that includes such behavior
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
The following is a list of behaviors, actions or interests that the federal government, via centralized threat fusion centers that collate such information, considers to be potential signs of terrorism under the MIAC Report.
- Displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties
- Supporting Congressman Ron Paul
- Supporting former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin
- Supporting former Congressman Bob Barr
- Opposing the implementation of a North American Union
- Owning gold bullion
- Displaying historical U.S. flags
- Opposing abortion
- Talking about the documentary Zeitgeist

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Your video link is broken, here you go:

fixed.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I always thought I was a terrorist, this only confrirms my suspisions.

Well, hopefully they will put me away soon! With my crazy freedom ideals!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't really think so.
Then again infowars is kinda retarded.
Opposing abortion, does that mean if you oppose people having them? or the other way around?

edit on 21-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is a paraphrase I believe, someone please correct me, but "Those who trade their liberty for security in the end have neither security nor liberty." If I'm not terribly mistaken, that's a Ben Franklin.

I have long suspected that I, and other freedom loving types, would be targeted. After all, true patriotic Amerikans would never want individual liberty and freedom.

Me, I'm sick of baa-ing. Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is it just my imagination or is this getting dangerously close to the usual communism party line of not speaking out against the current government? Soon people will start being taken in for questioning only to disappear. It all seems very Stalinist to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Me: "Am not!"
Government: "Are too!"

God: "Don't make me come down there!"
Satan: "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

.... hmmmm

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Thanks man, haven't quite figured out what I did wrong on the clip?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

I am sure I am incorrect as well, but this can never be typed/said enough sooo...

People who give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither, and lose both.
--Benji Franklin
edit on 12/21/2010 by adigregorio because: Propping up the bi-focalpoints

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That there was funny! I don't care who you are!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is really more serious than it sounds and now that we have been hearing it we may be dull to its messed up nature. It PC full bloom. This was invented by a bunch of chicken # control feaks. It should come as no shock that all this pours forth from those hobnobing with ex-weathermen and hard core liberals that fear more than anything that they will be discovered.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Morgil

Thanks man, haven't quite figured out what I did wrong on the clip?

Just need to copy and paste the alpha-numeric sequence after the = in the YT video url, in this video's case, it is N-WK2KtxHfQ

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Careful what you type, that is terrorist talk right there.

Which brings me to a interesting concept, any quote about tyranny is said by a terrorist now. Assuming the quoter is talking about America(ns).

A sad day, I suppose if I cared anymore. I stood up along time ago, and then my friends stood up after me.

Now there is no one left to stand up...

(Just wanted to point out that the "end" of that popular saying has possible come to fruition, they came and no one spoke up. And now, well now it is too late.)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well who do we call about the governments suspicious activities????????????

its pretty suspicious that the government mandates we turn in our neighbor when that's a common sense issue if said neighbor was "actually" being suspicious.

I just think they cant find anything going on, because only they are up to no good and are looking for scapegoats.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

The actual quote is:

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thank you...I knew I was in the ballpark but couldn't quite remember it. And I'm one of the crusty few who refuse to look to Google for the answers to everything. There's a reason God gave us brains, you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

Yep.. I was pasting that quote all over the TSA nude airport scanner threads a couple weeks back.

edit on 21-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join