It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peaceful Revolt That Will Take Back Our Country In One Week in 8 easy steps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by alaskan

Well they all go get educated with their lovely GI BILLS! They served full time away on foreign soil, the Amry/Navy/Airforce/Marines every one of them for total service on foreign lands pays full tuition and books, everything for the veteran. Then they can become new entrepenuers, engineers, inventors, wow there's one way to get our GDP rolling again, new projects are always a money maker!!!!
Also they could provide more jobs after becoming entrepenuers.
However I do think the government doesn't want a lot of critical thinkers. Just take one look at the educational systems curriculum and this is clear to see.

edit on 21-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: damn keyboard gremlins again!

Oh man, read my mind. Especially, coming to the politician's salaries, and airtime for campaigns.
I figured, even if you paid to give the politicians a place to live, or some food on the table, it would save oodles of cash money. But volunteer would certainly weed out those that are legitimately interested in the well being and progress of their communities as well as growth as a nation.

If I were to own a radio or television station, or at the very least had input as to what went on our airspace, I'd willingly offer free or affordable airtime, to anyone with a legitimate political platform, regardless of ideology. If you have an idea, with a reasonable way of achieving something that would be beneficial to our development as a people and a species, I will help you share it.

Just gimmie a few years, hopefully we've got em left.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hehehhehehhehehhehhehhehheheh.

Already there.

LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Geek

Geek

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"Shawshank Redemption".......

Itty Bitty Hammer......

Y'all need to learn to think again,instead of try to prove how #ing smart you are to one another..
edit on 23-12-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

1 An accross the board strike.....everyone just refuses to go to work, Trashmen, airtraffic controllers, factory workers, truck drivers, etc. if only 10% did this the country would come to a standstill

I hate to be the one to point this out - but this would lead to a collapse of society, itself.

You have to stop and think about this a minute. What is your capacity to live without the services provided by the economy? How long could you go without food? People aren't going to be going to work at restaurants, stores, etc. Gas stations won't have tenants - or at least not enough to serve demand. Truckers won't be delivering goods... the list goes on. How long can infrastructure go without people to maintain it? This translates to how long can a power plant go without human intervention before it runs out of fuel, shuts down, or seizes up? This indirectly translates to how long can you go without power - which influences how long you can go without food (as much of your longer-lasting provisions are frozen or refrigerated).

The other problem is that unemployment is near 10% - and underemployment is closer to an extra 15-20% on top of that. Even if most of the strikes are confined to skilled labor and technical jobs - there are a huge number of people caught in the have-education-but-need-experience-to-get-a-job loop, such as myself. Employers will turn to people with shorter resumes to fill a job vacated by someone protesting an issue not related to the business. The door-greeter at Wal-Mart striking over Medicare policy is just going to be replaced by someone willing to do the job and realizes that Wal-Mart has nothing to do with making medicare policy.

2 Everyone call in to the police departments to report terrorists in every abandoned house empty apartment or wooded area, every bus stop, airport, public building etc they can think of....mass confusion

This sounds like a wonderful idea - make sure that the police are busy chasing red herrings instead of doing their jobs and responding to legitimate calls.

I'm a huge proponent of personal responsibility and like to remind people of the fact that the police respond to crimes, not really prevent them (they do, sort of, prevent crimes through presence - a well-patrolled route will be less likely to have instances of crime); but this is an ignorant and downright dangerous suggestion.

Not to mention - it'd piss me off, were I a cop. Regardless of what you think of cops - there are good ones and there are bad ones. Trying to confuse and abuse the system is only going to corrupt the system further.

3 Everyone withdraw every cent out of the bank causing a near collaspe of the econemy

Yes, this would pretty much collapse the economy. Why would you want to do this, again? To "get back the country?" ... Sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

4. Demand that "None of the above" be added to every ballot so that we can refuse their hand picked figureheads till they allow real elections

So... what would happen if "none of the above" was elected to an office? A re-vote? After six years of re-voting... who is seating the office?

Voting "none of the above" could simply null the vote out, but that means a local celebrity could run and get elected to a state office with 4,000 votes against competitors getting only a few hundred votes.

Generally, taking a demanding tone takes something out of the "peaceful" category.

5 Demand the repeal of the Patriot act, the "Wars on Terror and Drugs"

Have you read the Patriot Act?

6 Demand the end of the federal reserve

Presuming step 3 was successful - you've already accomplished this.

7 Demand the withdrawal of all our troops from every country and downsizing to a defenssive force as was intended by our Founding Fathers

So, bring back a bunch of skilled workers and combat personnel and tell them they are out of a job because a bunch of people threw a temper tantrum. Smart.

I'd be guttin' civies and roasting them to feed my family, if I were them. Not like anyone would do anything about it - the police are busy running down false calls, swamped with civil disobedience, and looking at the collapse of the economy and the government along with it.

8 Demand an end to income tax, to be replasced by tarriffs...again as our founding fathers intended

Here's the problem.

"We are going to take back our country!"

"We demand the people in charge do this!"

.... I thought you were taking back the country - going to wear the pants around here.

You're not taking back the country. You're throwing a destructive temper-tantrum in an attempt to hold the very fabric of our society hostage to elicit actions from those in power. Rather than assume the responsibility and power, yourself, you are trying to hide in the anonymity of a crowd.

This will never change our country. Our country was intended to be one where people were in charge of their own person and lives. Your city was intended to have the most control, while the national government the least. If you want to see things in this country change, you have to stop blaming your woes on "the elite," "TPTB," "Banksters," etc.

For the system to change you have to live the system as it was put in place. If you don't live the system, then nothing will ever change.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I like the points you made

I will point out two

The system would collaspe and people would starve from people taking 1 or 2 day strike.........but wait everyone will be fired and replaced(for missing 1 or 2 days) so it wouldnt would it.............ok

To change the system it must be left as is............HuH?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The system would collaspe and people would starve from people taking 1 or 2 day strike.........but wait everyone will be fired and replaced(for missing 1 or 2 days) so it wouldnt would it.............ok

It was exploring two different extremes of the same principle. It would be unlikely for anyone to be capable of organizing a strike on such a scale - however, those who participate in the strike would simply be replaced. If, however, it was effective at accomplishing the said goal (bringing everything to a halt) - then it immediately starts the "count-down to apocalypse."

We saw this, even in Katrina. For the first few days after the disaster - people were largely cooperative and willing to stick together. You had a few jackoffs running around and looting - but that didn't really become a huge thing until three or four days after the hurricane hit - especially in the outlying regions that weren't really hit with much damage but without utilities and services they are accustomed to relying upon.

To change the system it must be left as is............HuH?

I never said the system must be left as-is. I said that people have to change their attitudes about the system. So long as they see the system as being in control of them - that is how it will always be, no matter how many revolutions are made or how effective they are at forcing the hands of politicians via protests. If we want to see things change, then we have to see ourselves as part of the system and integrate ourselves into it, once again. That is how it was always intended to be - a self-governing population.

However, even if the Tea parties and conservative leaders were to get their way and return to a more powerful state government... people are still going to be electing people on the principle of "winner takes all." Elections aren't about voting for the best representative, they are about voting who gets all the power - and that's a problem with the American perspective on elections. No matter who is in office - they are responsible for representing you. Just because I'm a conservative and the guy in office is a bat-#-crazy liberal doesn't mean I am to be left without representation because an extra 2,000 people voted for the guy. That's never the way it was supposed to be (in fact, it was never supposed to be that elections would be so focused on one party so as more than 50% of the vote would go to any candidate - it was supposed to come down to whomever got the most votes out of several candidates).

We have reduced campaigning to a competitive sport where the winner takes all and is considered to have the power to do what he/she will. That's not the job of a representative. Sure - they have the authority to take some of their own actions here and there (that's the entire point of having a republic - so that there is a reasonable condensation of power so it doesn't take 50 years to get anything done) - but you are never supposed to be left without representation.

This will not change unless people start representing themselves. This means writing representatives - but it also means to petition - and not just for/against legislative action, but also to remove people from office who are not doing their job.

Our time to participate in the government doesn't start and end with the ballot-box. It is an ongoing thing. The people we elect are merely cogs in the system, a way of reducing the incoherent shouts of millions down to a somewhat more coherent babbling of a few hundred.

If we want to wear the pants - we have to wear the pants. It's like looking at your coworker and saying: "I'm tired of you doing all the work and getting all the credit for stuff. I want you to come up with a way for me to get some of the credit, too."

Silly, no?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is the total solution, easy as pie:

www.outpost-of-freedom.com...

Unfortunately the guy who wrote this is now in JAIL, just for coming up with the idea. That shows you how much fear it puts into the black hearts of TPTB

A few months ago, I had a truly and quite literally "revolutionary" idea, and I jokingly called it "Assassination Politics": I speculated on the question of whether an organization could be set up to legally announce that it would be awarding a cash prize to somebody who correctly "predicted" the death of one of a list of violators of rights, usually either government employees, officeholders, or appointees. It could ask for anonymous contributions from the public, and individuals would be able send those contributions using digital cash

Read the whole thing, it will blow your mind!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You just have to opt out of the system yourself, and don't worry about everyone else. I have been out of the system for years, and I just laugh at you puny weaklings who cannot live without Iphones and all that s#t.

The PT philosophy beats everything: www.insideuniverse.com...

www.squidoo.com...

I take it to the next level and live on a boat....even more PT....I totally live in the cracks between these perverted systems.

Give up your religion, give all your money to the Church of the SubGenius: www.subgenius.com... and just seek the SLACK.

A life of crime is another simple way out of the system. Act like Robin Hood, crimes against the corporate overlords are not crimes.

It's simple, yet 99 percent of you puny weaklings will never even try, you cannot think of giving up your TV and American Idol and all the other BS that forms the chains of your bondage.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Are they going to shoot us for playing hokey from work and withdrawing our money? It would take months to return them home sand it would be over by then. Besides you must have missed the "downsizing" part

You forgot the February 14, 2008 agreement with Canada that CANADIAN troops can be used in the USA during a "Civil Emergency" www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The taxes might not be as much needed as the prior poster thinks, they have you brainwashed.

Get rid of the Unconstitutional FED and much of the debt goes away. (There was no consideration, just fairy dust, so there was no legal contract) Also most of our taxes go to pay interest on that fairy dust the Fed and private banks lent the US government.

...in 1948, a married couple with median income and two children, paid only 2% in state, federal, and Social Security taxes. In 1999, Social Security was 15.3%, plus 2.9% for Medicare, out of the first $62,700 in wages, or $11,411.40, and then perhaps 30% in federal taxes…if you were lucky....
www.gold-eagle.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

We are at a crossroads right now. We will either lick the boots of our masters or throw off our chains. I honestly dont have much hope for the second one. There is so much of the population that refuses to see what is going on around them and of those that do most are too cowardly to even sign a petition much less really stand up and put an end to this mess

TPTB, the corporate/banking elite have done a very good job of brainwashing both the left and the right.

I could scream from the number of times I have hear the "Right" say all the problems are a sign of the Second Coming and everything will soon be alright. I wonder how many in Germany and Europe said the same thing seventy years ago?

And the left is just as bad. They KNOW TPTB are "de-industrializing " the USA. They KNOW they are condemning their children to abject poverty and that is just fine with them because it is for the good because of....

As far as these in other countriesgo, the best we can do is quit interfering. Let them come to us for schooling yes, but otherwise get the heck out of the way! Quit propping up their dictators and stealing their resources.

The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it. -- H L Mencken

I am sure the people in the trenches are hoping to help but there is a darkside to the "Help" Here is a letter from a farmers group showing what I mean.

I'm currenTly working with someone from Africa who is trying to save the Zebu cattlle in Kenya. These cattle, indigenous to the area, therefore better for their use, are being replaced by other cattle.....(surprize)!

I have told the man some of what is going on here. (He is actually currently in the US for a short time.) I asked him about the USDA. Seems as though they are as "loved" there as they are here, by us. And they are screwing things up just as bad there too.

I have enclosed 2 of his responses to share with you. Lots of damage being done.

I hope to be talking to him soon.
Kim...
Don't even start me with the USDA. They work in the world under united states urgency for international development, and they are the biggest dumpers of dangerous foods in terms of aids any burned food staff from USA they dump there including chemicals , Village do not accept free dry milk and food staff any more any thing with the USAID and USDA the villages will take and they will just feed the to the animals.They lost so many children with the powdered milk formula because they were mixing it with untreated water and that made it so poisonous to children when they drink it they were never told to use treated water to mix the milk with 
----------

Yes we have allot of Government interference but the biggest thread to our survival is the Billion of American tax money and any other rich countries sending to Africa for poverty eradication.I will foreword you the article I wrote about the donor money to Africa.
 The government and big malty national cooperation's are our number one enemy.In my village the large Sugar industry is killing us. first they asked people to clear the forests to grow sugar cane , sugar cane takes two years to harvest, but because of corruption it takes up to seven years sometimes if you do not pay kick back they will never come to harvest your sugar cane,and even if they cut after seven years they deduct so much fees that most small scale farmers wind up owing them money.

The worst thing they did is that they coursed so much land degradation of small farmers by using too much nitrogen phosphate chemical fertilizers and over relying on just one crop without rotation.This has created the top soil to be so acidic and since the villagers cleared the trees to make room for sugar cane crops there is nothing to prevent top soil from getting washed into the rivers then on to lake Victoria.Please google the effect of nitrogen phosphate into Lake Victoria and you can see the damage to the lake. All the river streams flowing into the Lake are carrying so much soil and Chemical fertilizers in such a way that in a few years there will be no Lake Victoria.Here is what new york Times write about What Heifer International , and Land O lake is doing to Africa and the world it is a shame.Heifer international Animals dies within three months of their arival to Africa ,

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Excellent first thread. Thank you.

...Keep thinking, and keep at it!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The only way to get that amount of people for even the first time would be a massive ad campaign, newspapers, internet, tv interviews........the works. Those advertising might be running a risk of being jailed as radicals though...it would take work and risk.....but it could happen

I wish...

Do you know who owns the Media?

...New York-based banking giant JP Morgan Chase will become a significant media player, owning more television stations than any major network and becoming America's second largest newspaper publisher. www.newsandtech.com...

And that does not cover the BANK loans to the media or their advertisers.

Sorry, It was tried a few years ago and it DOES NOT WORK. He who owns the presses has freedom of speech not us. And all our "Progressive" and "Conservative" media is owned by the Banksters and corporate elite.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

The simplest way to take back this country without massive bloodshed..........not one shot fired really.would be to take a look at how it was done in Poland plus a few tweaks of my own......

No, but you will quite happily bring about a state of absolute anarchy that will inevitably lead to a complete brake down in the very fabric of society eventually leading the deaths of millions.

1 An accross the board strike.....everyone just refuses to go to work, Trashmen, airtraffic controllers, factory workers, truck drivers, etc. if only 10% did this the country would come to a standstill

So what about, police services, fire and rescue services, hospital services, social services, the national grid, your fuel suppliers, gas suppliers and so on. That would lead to absolute chaos as a result people would die. But it doesn’t really matter because it’s never going to happen.

2 Everyone call in to the police departments to report terrorists in every abandoned house empty apartment or wooded area, every bus stop, airport, public building etc they can think of....mass confusion

Sorry, I thought the police were all on strike?

Say they’re not.

This would be the worst thing to do. Firstly you are advocating everyone breaking the law, then there is also the change that in the midst of this mass chaos the police decide that the only way to contain the situation is to have the President declare martial law, now that would put a end to your little revolt. Say that doesn’t happen, there is always the change that a terrorist cell would take advantage of this chaos and take some bombs to the massive protests that you will have organised to let the guys in the white house know that you want the patriot act revoked.

3 Everyone withdraw every cent out of the bank causing a near collaspe of the econemy

Ah so the banks are also not on strike. Ok.

So in the midst of everyone being on strike and faking terrorist plots you also want them to take out all their money from all the banks to destroy the American economy. You do realise that this would through you all into a depression and all those dollars you took out of the bank would now be worthless. The people that would really hurt, would be those stupid enough to follow you on this crusade because the fat cats would all have moved out of America for the week.

Basically a really stupid idea.

4. Demand that "None of the above" be added to every ballot so that we can refuse their hand picked figureheads till they allow real elections

Let me get this right, your going to have this one week of chaos you’re organising during a election week. Don’t you need to have people at the polling stations to be working? Ok they are working as well.

So if “none of the above” gained the majority of the vote you would have no government and anarchy would follow. Not only that but you are also telling people how to vote, not very democratic, more like a dictatorship

5 Demand the repeal of the Patriot act, the "Wars on Terror and Drugs"

6 Demand the end of the federal reserve

7 Demand the withdrawal of all our troops from every country and downsizing to a defenssive force as was intended by our Founding Fathers

8 Demand an end to income tax, to be replasced by tarriffs...again as our founding fathers intended

I am sure I missed some things this is just an outline, but we could regain control of our countrey in days like this

Well if everything is going to plan thus far the patriot act won’t mean any more than the paper its been written on. The federal reserve will be useless now that you’ve destroyed the economy and all your jobs along with it so you won’t even be able to pay tax’s so you don’t really need to worry about number 8. Also you won’t need to worry about number 7 because if the government haven’t been voted out all troops will be called back to help maintaining the martial law that would have to be declared. If however your vote has been a success then who is going to be around to tell the troops what to do?

OP:

Your whole thread is just ridiculous, you haven’t thought any of this out. Spend a week getting the whole nation to do this you would have no nation by next Sunday. Hey no America, you might even do the world a favour.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

...The other problem is that unemployment is near 10% - and underemployment is closer to an extra 15-20% on top of that...

The actual unemployment is 22% or higher. The Federal government started fudging the true numbers a while ago by not counting those who had not REPORTED having had a job interview in 4 weeks.

Over 50% of our employers are small businesses and those are the American businesses. Many of the big companies are foreign owned.

Of the other 50% or so, 17% is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, #2 is Wally Mart, # 3 is Kelly temp services, #4 is McDonalds #5 is UPS (delivery)

You want to hurt the government and help someone at the same time?
Organize people to help small businesses.

An all-but-overlooked provision of the health reform law is threatening to swamp U.S. businesses with a flood of new tax paperwork.

Section 9006 of the health care bill -- just a few lines buried in the 2,409-page document -- mandates that beginning in 2012 all companies will have to issue 1099 tax forms not just to contract workers but to any individual or corporation from which they buy more than $600 in goods or services in a tax year... money.cnn.com...

The really nasty I gotcha is the provision that if you feed the banksters blood...
OOPs If you use credit cards you do not have to fill out the forms. This is a method to force us into a cashless society AND kill the underground cash based economy.

We have a year. I propose we organize small businesses into using cash at as many places as possible. You know like WALLY MART and help them fill out the paper work.

As a small business person I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to DEMANDING Wally Mart give me their EIN (SS#)... and then flood them with 1099's at the last minute

edit on 25-12-2010 by crimvelvet because: correct spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

...If we want to see things change, then we have to see ourselves as part of the system and integrate ourselves into it, once again. That is how it was always intended to be - a self-governing population...

I agree with you. If we get off our rears and do something we have a chance to change things.

This is what I have been suggesting:

First, protests are absolutely useless. As one ATS commenter who works in DC said, there are protests ever day of the week in DC The media and the politicians ignore protests, phone calls, faxes, and e-mails. This lets TPTB and their tame media pick and choose what they want to use to forward their agenda.

HOW TO FIGHT
The biggest thing to remember is that TPTB has set up a very successful "Lets You and He Fight" scenario between the left and the right. That means first and foremost stay away from religion. Stay away from race and immigration and any other hot points. Our focus is to get rid of the root problem the Bankers who are bankrupting this country and the red tape that is strangling small business.

The key is to remember we have been given the weapons to fight TPTB, and no I am not talking about guns.

The biggest Achilles Heel of TPTB is the local and state governments. TPTB has tried to control it by using controlled "grassroots" organizations called NGOs who lure young "Activists" into the likes of the World Wildlife Federation. SEE: www.ogiek.org...

FREE SPEECH:
For a couple years now I have pass out information on index cards at farmers markets, flea markets and auctions. I ask people to get educated about the FED and Fractional Reserve Banking and pass the information on to ten others. Stay away from big shopping malls that do not allow "soliciting" 501c Churches are not allowed to be active in politics, however since you are not campaigning but educating you may be able to hand out the index cards at churches. My list is at the bottom of this post.

Second: Take a leaf out of The fully informed jury movement www.fija.org...

Inform the public and THEN pass state laws.

We have a RIGHT to a trial by jury in criminal matters or in civil matters over $20. Jurors have the RIGHT to NULLIFY laws. That is what "case law" is all about.

The fully informed jury movement: www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.

State Nullification - Tenth Amendment
State nullification is the idea that the states can and must refuse to enforce unconstitutional federal laws.

In the many discussions across several states, questions have arisen concerning exactly how the "Tenth Amendment Resolution" will help....

The principal motivation came from the myriad of federal mandates which have been placed and are planned to be placed on the states. State legislatures feel they have little choice but to implement these mostly-unfunded mandates and pass the cost for implementation to the state taxpayers. For most state legislators, this is a very frustrating dilemma.

The Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp. Article IV, Section 4 says, "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government.....", and the Ninth Amendment states that..."The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people".

We have, through apathy and lack of will, allowed federal legislators and bureaucrats to assert their will over us and commandeer our funds for their own use.... most of it today outside the authority granted to them by the Constitution.

When a state passes this resolution proclaiming its sovereignty, that state may then claim exemption to most federal mandates under the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution....
by Colorado State Senator Charles Duke
www.sweetliberty.org...

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officials.
Recall Congress Now Org

However this will be a bitterly fought battle. The last thing TPTB wants is their pet legislators worried about what the voters want instead of what they have been bribed to do.

While 18 of the 50 United States offer their citizens an opportunity to recall their elected officials, it is a fact that in our nation’s history, no federal legislator has yet been recalled.

It has not been for lack of interest. Rather, the process has languished in part due to debates on whether or not legal authority exists for recall of U.S. Senators and Congressmen; and, in the case of Idaho, interference by a state court prevented recall of a federal legislator....

After reviewing the body of law and opinion concerning recall, it is apparent that if recall of federal legislators is to succeed, it will likely only be after an intense battle in the federal court system as to the degree to which the courts will go to allow the literal meaning of the Tenth Amendment to be in force and effect.

As this author reads this language, it appears clear that " the States ‘ and " the people " living with in them, should be recognized to have the right of recall.

But in order to implement a strategy that will enable recall petitions to result in actual removal of errant Senators and Congressmen, considerable legal and political obstacles will present themselves and can only be overcome by understanding the lengths to which those opposed to recall can be expected to go...

Eighteen states have recall provisions. Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin all have recall of some kind available to their voters. Only seven of these states require any grounds.
www.uscitizensassociation.com...

Judges: Appointed vs elected? That is another question we as voters need to think very very carefully about.

Fight at the Federal level if we can but we must ATTACK at the state level NOW.

REFERENCES:
EASY READS:
Web of Debt: How Banks Secretly Create Money: www.webofdebt.com...

Web of Debt: CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS.www.webofdebt.com...

The Creature from Jekyll Island: Federal Reserve,A talk by G. Edward Griffin: www.bigeye.com...

More scholarly Reads:
A PRIMER ON MONEY -SUBCOMMITTEE ON DOMESTIC FINANCE. COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY www.devvy.com...

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE By Eustace Mullins
www.whale.to...
BIBLIOGRAPHY for SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE www.whale.to...

Mises on Money www.lewrockwell.com...

(the takeover of the media)
U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media.

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership: www.globalissues.org...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join