It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peaceful Revolt That Will Take Back Our Country In One Week in 8 easy steps

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is my first thread and I hope this is the right place for it

The simplest way to take back this country without massive bloodshed..........not one shot fired really.would be to take a look at how it was done in Poland plus a few tweaks of my own......

1 An accross the board strike.....everyone just refuses to go to work, Trashmen, airtraffic controllers, factory workers, truck drivers, etc. if only 10% did this the country would come to a standstill

2 Everyone call in to the police departments to report terrorists in every abandoned house empty apartment or wooded area, every bus stop, airport, public building etc they can think of....mass confusion

3 Everyone withdraw every cent out of the bank causing a near collaspe of the econemy

4. Demand that "None of the above" be added to every ballot so that we can refuse their hand picked figureheads till they allow real elections

5 Demand the repeal of the Patriot act, the "Wars on Terror and Drugs"

6 Demand the end of the federal reserve

7 Demand the withdrawal of all our troops from every country and downsizing to a defenssive force as was intended by our Founding Fathers

8 Demand an end to income tax, to be replasced by tarriffs...again as our founding fathers intended

I am sure I missed some things this is just an outline, but we could regain control of our countrey in days like this

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You seem to have a different understanding of the word "easy" than most people.

Originally posted by lastrebel
7 Demand the withdrawal of all our troops from every country and downsizing to a defenssive force as was intended by our Founding Fathers

Where will they all go? Onto our streets to take care of all these fresh new dissidents?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
our founding fathers seen a healthy eternal slave trade market for the nation. Things change and adapt
the 16th amendment has made income tax a perm fixture. Hell, we have had income taxes since 1861.

tarriffs will not come close to fueling the government and will increase the wealth disparity tremendously.

So, what your arguing is that the people crash the economy and government, then force the entire nation into chaos until the smaller people can do drugs and the rich get insanely rich..

what exactly are you fighting for?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Are they going to shoot us for playing hokey from work and withdrawing our money? It would take months to return them home sand it would be over by then. Besides you must have missed the "downsizing" part

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This is my first thread and I hope this is the right place for it

The simplest way to take back this country without massive bloodshed..........not one shot fired really.would be to take a look at how it was done in Poland plus a few tweaks of my own......

1 An accross the board strike.....everyone just refuses to go to work, Trashmen, airtraffic controllers, factory workers, truck drivers, etc. if only 10% did this the country would come to a standstill

2 Everyone call in to the police departments to report terrorists in every abandoned house empty apartment or wooded area, every bus stop, airport, public building etc they can think of....mass confusion

3 Everyone withdraw every cent out of the bank causing a near collaspe of the econemy

4. Demand that "None of the above" be added to every ballot so that we can refuse their hand picked figureheads till they allow real elections

8 Demand an end to income tax, to be replasced by tarriffs...again as our founding fathers intended

I am sure I missed some things this is just an outline, but we could regain control of our countrey in days like this

Ummm Errr i c 3 steps and the rest are demands.

What will everyone do when TPTB turn off all electric, tv, cell phones and internet?

After two days of that americans will be boot licking.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
what exactly are you fighting for?

Its called freedom look it up.

There was much more to it than your fear someone might make some money or smoke a joint

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

The Demands are part of the steps.

If we cant do without the internet or TV for 2 days we deserve to be slaves

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Well they all go get educated with their lovely GI BILLS! They served full time away on foreign soil, the Amry/Navy/Airforce/Marines every one of them for total service on foreign lands pays full tuition and books, everything for the veteran. Then they can become new entrepenuers, engineers, inventors, wow there's one way to get our GDP rolling again, new projects are always a money maker!!!!
Also they could provide more jobs after becoming entrepenuers.
However I do think the government doesn't want a lot of critical thinkers. Just take one look at the educational systems curriculum and this is clear to see. I had to teach my children myself what critical thinking was and how to use it. And they are well ahead of their peers.
The taxes might not be as much needed as the prior poster thinks, they have you brainwashed. Tolls pay for our roads and bridges, most firemen are VOLUNTEER, meaning two thirds of our firemen aren't paid anything whatsoever, who needs the FBI CIA AND NSA??? Really you only need the FBI. And secret service for protecting the commander in chief, that would certainly cut a lot of need for the income taxes. The tarrifs would then be plenty to pay for the police, the FBI and our downsized "defense only" military. Also the politicians should not make money on the job, they should be volunteer, that's what was intended from square one. Now they're just glorified "seats" with no action being anything but crooked and about money. This means it should also not take any money to run, That channels and radio stations would donate their ad space for the campaign they endorse (however I am sure corruption could still come about from this). There is no easy answer because we're human and imperfect and there will always be those that wish to corrupt an otherwise good system!
edit on 21-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: damn keyboard gremlins again!

edit on 21-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: damn keyboard gremlins again!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Some people like this system. That is why you will not get any cooperation in anything "organized". Many people reap benefits from the lies and it's OK with them.

It's against the law to make false police reports. What you are advocating could affect someone else being in a life or death situation and not getting the help they need. Bad idea.

Most people live, not paycheck to paycheck, but rather two weeks behind now. Many of the people you may be targeting for this scenerio would have so little in the bank it would make no difference. I think this idea has been called up before. What a great way to let the banks turn it around and blame "people withdrawing" for all the failures. perfect scapegoat. Bad idea.

Why participate in the first place if you even feel this way? Why not just take back your authority to allow anyone else to speak for you? Unless of course, you think any of these puppets truly represent you. Foolish to still play along, giving them your power of attorney, and even be in the game. When you say "I Quit" yell loud enough that everyone hears it. Document it.

Better idea is to think about why this was enacted and what is the problem with "patriots". Does this have any link to the "Trading with the Enemies Act"?

Haha. You must have some delusion that you have power. Sorry. You have given over your power to your representatives to stand in proxy for you. They will choose what they think is best without regard to whether you see it their way or not. After all, you have authorized them to do so. Besides, they already plan to end the federal reserve and call it something else. The IMF or some global conglomerate will be in charge.

This would fit right in with what may be planned anyway since the budget is busted. Great scheme to make it look like YOU accomplished something.

You won't get too far paddling backwards. The only choice now is to go forward. The past is past. Try to go back and you will only end up where you are now---again.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Do you realize how many small businesses operate on the "float"

A week of no business would kill them. Probably just collateral damage to you; but it's a matter of life and death to some of us.

A clear case of letting your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

TPM foolishness!

edit on 21-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Do you realize how many small businesses operate on the "float"

A week of no business would kill them. Probably just collateral damage to you; but it's a matter of life and death to some of us.

A clear case of letting your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

TPM foolishness!

edit on 21-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

This is so true, I fully advocate sticking it to the Wallyworld's and Macy's of the world, what should be advocated is that we stop buying from the large conglomorates and buy from small businesses only. Alot of my produce I buy from the stands and flea markets here, it's grown here, and sold here by the farmers themselves through those outlets. I truly think everyone buy only from the mom and pop's that would surely get our message across loud and clear.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

The Demands are part of the steps.

If we cant do without the internet or TV for 2 days we deserve to be slaves

Ummmm this is WHY americans are slaves to begin with. Because they cannot do without those creature comforts.

The idea of revolution in america by americans would be epoch fail!

What miss the latest 'dancing with the stars?' No way (sarcasm intended). btw i am american. Most americans are digitally autistic walking in a digital fog, nose buried in an alternative reality in their minds created by TV, mainstream media, their electronic gadgets, smart phones, iPads, facebook, twitter ....ad infinitum!

I stood in line at the local Wawa with 6 people in line in front of me. All 6 were totally oblivious of any one else around them. Some sight to see all 6 people in a row, noses buried in their smart phones, not even looking up at the cashier to see if they got the right charge or change. Each one walked away to their cars still not looking up from their phones as they walked across the parking lot. Complete zombies!

They don't know and they don't want to know. All they want to know is what new features the next latest and greatest Droid or iphone will have. If the GOV were passing a new 99% tax on their income & the MSM spun it as 'something good for the children,' their next thought would be what's that new sandwich at Arby's and check out this new droid app - it automatically notifies all the twits on my twit list of everywhere I go - even to the bathroom. It even will send pics and txt copy of all my personal conversations wOw Cool! Digital narcissism rules!

edit on 21-12-2010 by Emptiness Dancing because: 2 ad

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
very few wants pure freedom
Somolia has been dealing with the curse of total freedom for awhile now..

As an american, I am seeking the three basics: Life, Liberty, and Persuit of happiness
That is what was promised me, and that is what I therefore am demanding.

Freedom? bah..no such thing that doesn't involve maraudering pirates, nomads, and survival of the fittest.

cavemen had freedom...some things simply must be given up if we are to make it past stage 1 society...not because intellectual harmless people need to be controlled...but because the world is not made up of -just- intellectual harmless people.

So...again, I ask. What are you revolting against? the 16th amendment? why?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
1. Yes, very effective method.
2. No, these people are in the same boat, try and work with them as there will be enough chaos already.
3. Not sure, could be very effective or problematic, nice idea.
4. This is a big can of worms, as a lot of reform may be required. Keep talking and digging up the picture.
5. Yep
6. Yep
7. Calling the troops home might be better, complex, START treaty
8. Another can of worms, keep digging. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very good, keep at it. This does not have to happen overnight but the word needs to get out, the people need to wake up and this will take time. There are a lot of unknowns and it will take time to sort out the facts from the fiction.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As an american, I am seeking the three basics: Life, Liberty, and Persuit of happiness

Freedom? bah..no such thing that doesn't involve maraudering pirates, nomads, and survival of the fittest.

cavemen had freedom...some things simply must be given up if we are to make it past stage 1 society...not because intellectual harmless people need to be controlled...but because the world is not made up of -just- intellectual harmless people.

So...again, I ask. What are you revolting against? the 16th amendment? why?

I have already answered the question, if you cant get over your fear that someone might be able to keep some of their OWN money and that the government wont have the cash to keep the "Rabble" in line long enough to comprehend it it isnt my problem. Nothing I say will change your mind, its fixed

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My friend,

What you propose is an interesting plan.

How do you propose to get those who still have employment to give that up for even a day when they know another who has been without work will gladly step into their vacancy?

How do you propose to get others to give up their need to continue to buy useless junk that only serves as their shackles when they cannot pry their eyes from the hypno-box long enough to break the cycle of programming?

I ask because I sincerely wish to know. If you have a way to make people open their eyes and see that there is a whole world outside of themselves that is waiting for them to stand up and be free, then I might be able to use such a technique with my own plan.

So, as a fellow lover of peace and freedom, please share.

If you do not know the way by which to open peoples eyes and ears, then I will have to continue with my own plan at the bottom of this post and hope that enough pain and suffering will have opened the eyes and ears of the people by my deadline.

Government is an illusion of control. No Man or body of men have a right to govern another. We are self governing by divine right of birth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

government wont have the cash to keep the "Rabble" in line long enough to comprehend it it isnt my problem. Nothing I say will change your mind, its fixed

It becomes your problem when your house door is kicked in by 40-50 starving uncaring people that simply slaughter you and yours and take everything you worked for because no social services that would give the bare minimum for society.

Your living in an unrealistic worldview. name off one society in existance today that has what you desire in place and I will show you a crumbled society of desperation

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Everyone wants pure freedom my friend. This is a fact. What people do not want is to share that freedom. So, they band together and in groups and form societies to protect the freedoms they enjoy, while suppressing the freedoms of others that they do not enjoy.

Somalia is NOT dealing with the curse of total freedom. Somalia is a poor country that NO ONE cares about because it has no material wealth to contribute to the world. Being poor and desperate creates a condition whereby the strong dominate the weak and commit atrocities over scarce resources. To further illustrate the cruelty of freedom to the world, we provide weapons to make the killing that much more horrifying.

Starve the people
Provide them guns
Watch the carnage
Be thankful YOU have a government to protect you from freedom.

If you want to see freedom blossom into the beauty that it is, stop providing them arms, start providing them food and technologies to produce their own food and shelter. In other words, share the resources of this planet.

As long as you don't mind Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness as the Government defines it, you have these things. If your definition falls outside the governments, you will not.

Sure there is, it just hasn't been tried yet. In order to have freedom, one must be willing to share all with the world. We live under the illusion of possessions. We believe we own things. The reality is that all we own we came into this world with and will leave this world with. All else is meant to be shared by all. Failure to share is what creates thieves and murderers. It is the first basic lesson taught as a child by a parent. Share your toys!

Keep watching the world my friend. The era of control is coming unraveled quickly. As one nation looks at another nation and sees them grow fat while the suffer starvation, they too will demand the toys that nation has developed. Wars like never before are coming to demonstrate this. We have the technology and resources to heal each other, feed each other, and prosper together. It is far past the time we stop hoarding resources and judging each other and start loving and sharing with each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy your posts and mindset.
I used to think like that also...

However, eventually you realize that ideals and a few bucks may get you a cup of coffee.
Reality...blast that reality and the way it always destroys ideals.

You can talk all day long of how things should be, and how people should love and share...but that is simply not accepting the world for what it is, and actually damages discussions on how to proceed.

Your example of somolia not being free because people don't give them stuff is irony. They are free to try and find food, or die. What your suggesting is we remove their freedom in exchange for dependency..that is the opposite of freedom (albeit a much better way of life).

Here is the problem with threads like this, and mindsets like yours.
Its fully ideal driven and simply not in reality.
Instead of a real discussion to start a movement for transparency and accountability with the taxes...they demand a full repeal of a 150 year old institution..that simply won't happen, but all the energy spent on moving that mountain was not spent on moving the stone that possibly could be moved

pure idealism distracts from progression...and purists do more harm than good. inch by inch...find the fight worth fighting that actually can happen and that becomes a positive contribution.

No, people are not going to stop going to work (because the second someone doesn't show up for work, another will be at the front door asking for that job)
No, people are not going to collectively start sharing their wealth to lesser nations without a fight...humans are simply not programmed that way...which is why governments are in place that either protects us from those asking for handouts, or occasionally give a handout when it suits the purpose of the represented masses..

The nature of collective humanity is greed and hoarding...this is actually very natural and allowed our species to crawl to the top of the food chain. Your ancestors were ruthless and greedy, which is why you are alive today...because they did grab the food from someone else to have for themselves..somewhere along the line, all people will find they decend from a monster (subjective term).

It is not as simple as a choice...it is a darwinian evolutionary trait we have in our core being to survive.

Ideals are simple detatched psychology that rarely are realized..often because they go against the nature of our species as a whole...be it a desire for freedom (which even you demonstrated have no clue what freedom is..give stuff to me so I can be free. heh), or a desire for equality of nations.

I hope one day we can change that...but I also hope one day I win the lotto

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The end of the current criminal state will arrive when they destroy the currency.

Then we will see chaos arise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join