It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security's Coming War Against 9/11 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Homeland Security's Coming War Against 9/11 Truth

www.infowars.com

Rep. Peter King of New York is about to become chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. On Saturday, King announced he will hold hearings on the “radicalization of the American Muslim community.” King is convinced al-Qaeda has penetrated America and is now recruiting citizens to engage in terrorist acts.In the days following 9/11, I made several television and radio appearances supporting American Muslims, saying that they had nothing to do with the attacks and were as loyal and patrioEven more troubling is that to this day, no Muslim leader has denounced those vile remarks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In other words, if you doubt the official fairy tale – as millions of Americans do – Rep. King considers you a peddler of “vile remarks.” You may be the subject of a future House “investigation” that doubles for a witch hunt or inquisition.

Interesting for this guy to turn his tune?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think this has to do with extremist Muslim/Americans, not necessarily 9/11 truth. Homeland security would never address 9/11 truth, they will give it a code name like "extremists" and so no one will really know what they are talking about

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have no idea, it will be interesting to see how they word it, under the premise of something else?
edit on 21-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oh, it's Fox news and Alex Jones...

Jones has been saying this crap for years. No one is going to throw you in the gulag for not buying the OS. No one has to do that to shut you up. They just make fun of you. That works better.

Full statement from King:

In the days following 9/11, I made several television and radio appearances supporting American Muslims, saying that they had nothing to do with the attacks and were as loyal and patriotic as any Americans. I particularly warned that we could not do to Muslims what was done to Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor. Even today I cannot begin to describe the disappointment, anger and outrage I felt when, barely a month after those attacks that killed so many hundreds of Long Islanders, prominent Long Island Muslim leaders were insisting there was no evidence that al-Qaida was responsible for the attacks — even saying it could have been the CIA, the FBI or the Zionists! Even more troubling is that to this day, no Muslim leader has denounced those vile remarks. Nor did Newsday say a word about these slanders — no moral outrage or condemnation. No demand for an apology or even an explanation. (Emphasis added.)

This is simply pandering. Fox loves to scare Americans with Muslims and get them all outraged. Notice he doesn't mention anyone other than Muslims in that statement.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I see your view, however, I don't see anything relating to FOX news being involved. Could it be a biased statement on your part? I'm not a FOX news fan or any MSM fan, but your argument sounds one sided.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The OS is like a big dragon and the doubters are like little peons running around trying to poke it with sticks. The dragon is very adept at keeping the peons from working together. The Truther movement is huge, though, so the dragon may wear itself out.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Obama is a worthless piece of garbage. The exact reason I voted for that faggot coward was because I was hoping this country would turn away from this idiotic McCarthyism. This country is #ed, I'm convinced it's never going to be as good as it once was. With the government cracking down on truth, the internet, and citizenry any notion of the America we loved growing up is gone and replaced with this Fascist joke.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Did you happen to notice the video on the page was from Fox news?

edit on 21-12-2010 by antonia because: Cause i can't spell

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Wasnt paying attention to the background, thanks for the clarification. My bad~

top topics

join