It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Americans vs. feminists: The meltdown over Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Anti-Americans vs. feminists: The meltdown over Assange

www.dailymail.co.uk

The fact remains, however, that we don’t know the truth of these accusations against Assange. To make a judgment about what happens between the sheets after consensual sexual activity has started is extremely difficult, since all there is to go on is the word of the accuser and of the accused.

Yet until this past weekend — weeks after the rape allegations emerged — the Left was overtaken by a strange amnesia over precisely this point. Feminist outrage had been silent, replaced by anti-American fervour.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This really puts the usual suspects in a tricky position, defend the alleged victim no matter what the evidence says (Think of the Duke LaCrosse Players) or defend the leftist celebrity dejour (think Ira Einhorn). Not that any of this surprises me, take rape victim Naomi Wolf attack on Assange’s accusers. She has show the feminists true colors once again by putting politics above any kind of principle she claims to hold.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

We have a woman who twitters the day after the alleged rape, saying how she's hanging out with the "world's coolest people". It is not until 5 days later that she goes to the police, and only after she finds out that don juan assange has been fooling around with another woman. She then proceeds to delete the twitter posts from the day after the alleged rape. Why would she do that if she really was raped?

And this is the woman who wrote on her blog; "seven steps to legal revenge", where she goes into detail on how to get revenge on men, as seen below;

"A good revenge is connected to the deed done to you. If, for example you wish to get revenge on someone who's been cheating on you or dumped you, the punishment should have something to do with dating/sex/faithfulness."

And now the newspapers are writing about the "condom that can convict Assange". It's possible that it did break during intercourse, or maybe she tampered with it. For the reasons above, I don't trust her at all.

EDIT: the quotes from Anna Ardin's blog are translated from swedish by me.
edit on 21/12/10 by Saribous because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What is the meaning of your title? What side of this debate are you "assuming" feminists are on, when the word feminism means equality, and my eldest son at 12 knew that definition.

This woman is somehow working for the US, there is a link to someone from Bush administration colluding with Swedish head, so there must be some cables relating to Bush's administration that may lead to charges.

I stand behind Assange 100% in what he's doing, and releasing, though not niavely thinking there may not be a hidden hand behind his leaks, something they're doing ultimately to distract us. I have some ideas about whats going on, and what they're trying to distract us from:

BP stopped the gulf stream and they're bringing in an ice age, I think they intend for one that is much like that last glacial period, which means only parts of the US, Mexico, South America, Africa, Middle East, and China, Asia and Australia will be safe really. I think is why they have been deaing with Mexico and went into the middle east and are staying there, securing the US domination of these areas, and they want to keep the resources for their use. They want to continue to be the mafia lords and have divided the remaining world up. All the first nations folk pretty much are going to go away in the night, they hope, without a clue about what may go down.

They have all kinds of smoke screens, 2012 scenarios, and everything is being run as a huge gossip, rumor mill, with conspiracies to entertain and intrigue some, and flouride to dim the others. They don't want a big migration of people moving down south now ruining their plans.

I think the Ice Age is coming really soon, this is a critical one, and Assange is either deliberately or inadvertantly playing this distraction card with real facts. Because they don't care at this point, there isn't years left for court cases anyway.

I prefer to see him as being used inadvertantly, as I find him him to be one of the most intelligent, beautiful charming men I've seen in the public, so he's definitely getting the benefit of the doubt.

All Feminism means is equality, I reiterate that.

top topics

join