It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel sends war planes to hit 7 different objectives in gaza, then rocket attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

So which is it? You appear to have ruined your own credibility with these two statements.

That is your interpretation. The point is, I was already in CONTACT with these people before they went nuts and decided to sell out their people for 3000 euros a month. After they had signed their dirty deals, one of them, which happens to be close to the people I love, came to brag under the table. His father happens to have received training in Israel as well, his father happened to be a high ranking police official in Iran back in the days. Weird huh? Receiving training in Israel but working as head of the police in a province in Iran. In the time of the Shah nontheless, to show you, this infiltration I am talking about has been going on longer than what you might perceive.

Oh and this nobody who turned informer for Israel, suddenly travels around the world without hassle for any of the political activities he was engaged in. There have been Kurdish PROFESSORS who only for expressing their views about the treatment of people in Iran have been assassinated in EUROPE, yet this politically active boon is free to go wherever he pleases. And there are more examples of this.

Once again I will state that unless you can provide some kind of proof of your claims it is nothing but sensationalist claptrap aimed at fuelling peoples already skewed judgements on the middle east conflict.

Tell me, what kind of proof do you think I can give to you without endagering anyone close to me? I'm really interested in hearing of that.

AND IF ANYTHING, my claims are not claims they are the truth. AND IF ANYTHING, it is not sensationalist and it will CORRECT the view many people have on the ''middle-east conflict'', which if you would care to research, is not so much a conflict as it is a money making scheme with all governments involved.

Also you avoided the question are you Iranian or of Iranian descent?

There is no avoiding the question. I am an Iranian of Kurdish descent.

I grew tired of hearing people critisize me on how I ignored the wrongdoings of the Iranian regime without understanding my viewpoint. I grew tired of keeping my mouth shut. So here it is. In the open and clear, as I have learned from observing these agencies: the best place to hide something is....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Fine I can see your point of not wanting to endanger anyone close to you however what you appear to be telling the readers here at ATS is that Israel has spies in Iran or spies in Iranian communities around the world. That's not something new or surprising. All large countries have recruited nationals of other countries / groups to extract secrets in return for financial gain or politcal asylum. I'm sure Iran has them too.

Your claims may well be the truth but just as such they may be completely unfounded and it is up to other readers as to whether they subscribe to your ideas.

As for correcting peoples ideas that is a bold statement for a site like this. The community here on ATS are generally more than capable of making up their own minds, the only "correcting" you may be doing is bringing people around to what you percieve as the correct view of the situation.

My research on the subject is highly extensive and not anchored to wikipedia and the media as most peoples is, I am firmly on the fence when it comes to blame, greed and perception and more than aware of stories from both sides.

I thought as much that you were Iranian, the problem is that it is very difficult to get an objective side to the story from someone who is directly or indirectly involved in the situation. As you say, you know people closely that are involved, this is going to breed resentment towards those who oppose your heritage.

Truth_Hz

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I thought as much that you were Iranian, the problem is that it is very difficult to get an objective side to the story from someone who is directly or indirectly involved in the situation. As you say, you know people closely that are involved, this is going to breed resentment towards those who oppose your heritage.

Great, you made me appear like an extremist and twisting it to be about where I'm from. Racist much?

THOSE THAT OPPOSE MY HERITAGE can do as they wish. I am not a child who doesn't know his heritage. So why would I breed resentment towards those ignorant enough, not to read into history?

You certainly do not sound informed, you sound like everything I told you is not new to you, while that is impossible to the fullest extent of the word. Or did you know informants to Israel are payed 3000 euros a month from American tax payer money? Not for doing anything other than reporting to the IRANIAN REGIME. Did you read that? They are being paid by the Israelis, to report their findings to both Israel and Iran. Did you copy that? Or were you also aware of the fact that the Israeli government works together with the Iranian regime?

Edit:

Oh and to add, these informants and spies are rejects. None of them could get into the AIVD, which is the secret service of the Netherlands. So the Israeli agencies swooped them up. Did you know this as well?

I thought as much that you were Iranian

You could have read any of my previous posts. Besides that, I am Kurdish first, Iranian second. Mind your assumptions.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Zamini

Great, you made me appear like an extremist and twisting it to be about where I'm from. Racist much?

I did no such thing, I merely stated that being of Iranian / Kurdish descent that it would not be an objective side to the argument that you would be putting forward, more the beliefs and societal values that have been instilled in you since birth in much the same way that an Israeli would argue the other way. I made no hint to extremism or racism. First hand accounts are always welcome but always one sided.

You certainly do not sound informed, you sound like everything I told you is not new to you, while that is impossible to the fullest extent of the word.

Most of what you state is not new or incredible, as I said spying has gone on between countries for years. I do not claim to know everything I am merely well read and well researched but I learn new things every day.

Or did you know informants to Israel are payed 3000 euros a month from American tax payer money? Not for doing anything other than reporting to the IRANIAN REGIME. Did you read that? They are being paid by the Israelis, to report their findings to both Israel and Iran. Did you copy that? Or were you also aware of the fact that the Israeli government works together with the Iranian regime?

I wasn't aware of the amounts paid and to be fair I'm not overly concerned. You seem surprised at the fact that opposing governments collaborate behind closed doors, again this has been going on since the begining of civilisation.

Oh and to add, these informants and spies are rejects. None of them could get into the AIVD, which is the secret service of the Netherlands. So the Israeli agencies swooped them up. Did you know this as well?

No I did not, and to be fair it appears that Israel has made the mistake of employing rejects they should have recruited the ones that got in, it could have been much more beneficial..

I am Kurdish first, Iranian second. Mind your assumptions.

My apologies.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I did no such thing, I merely stated that being of Iranian / Kurdish descent that it would not be an objective side to the argument that you would be putting forward, more the beliefs and societal values that have been instilled in you since birth in much the same way that an Israeli would argue the other way. I made no hint to extremism or racism. First hand accounts are always welcome but always one sided

What you say is that because I'm from a certain place, it skews my opinion so much that it becomes not credible? That is ridiculous, since you do not know me personally. Then you go on to say that just because I'm from somwhere it means that I will eventually go against people from other places, simply because they cannot see the world as I see it? Please, I left my ego at the door, but you are free to make more assumptions and disregard the information I offered as ''OH THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, NOTHING TO SEE HERE''.

Do you know who around you is an informant? Maybe you should start looking.

Edit:

I care not for defending a nation, a regime or ONE people. This happens all over the place to A LOT of people. Unaware people who don't know this happens. Since you live in the UK and your taxes are not involved maybe you should stop clogging the thread and let others read the information you find, ''oh so old'', as they please.

<< 1  2   >>

join